you can follow along if you wish.
是一个叫"拓荒之夜"的电子舞曲派对
It is a roving EDM party called Reclamation,
拓荒之夜
他们的网站显示
And according to their website,
用原话说 他们的任务是
their mission is to, quote,
"将光和韵律带到被遗忘之地"
"Bring light and rhythm to places long forgotten."
什么意思
Which means?
长官 年轻人这样说的意思是
Sir, that's the millennial way of saying
"我们要在废弃场所举办非法派对"
"We have illegal parties in abandoned places."
我在哪见过这个
I've seen this somewhere.
就在这儿
Right there.
废弃场所 我们得查清这个狂欢派对的举办地点
Abandoned spaces. We should go check out where this rave was.
没错 考虑到这家伙的作案模式
Yeah, considering this guy's pattern of late,
这主意不错
that's not a bad idea.
加西亚 那栋楼还在吗
Garcia, is that building still there?
对 仍然是闲置状态
Yeah. And it's still unoccupied.
埃尔维斯 沃克 戴夫 出发
Alvez, Walker, Dave, go.
不 不
No! No!
闭嘴
Shut up.
不
No!
闭嘴
Shut up!
不 不要
No! No! No!
你要尝尝粉身碎骨的滋味
You're gonna break every bone in your body.
不 不
No! No!
快看 是血
Check it out--blood.
我来呼叫后援
I'll call for backup.
不 求你了
No, please!
我想听到你痛苦的惨叫
I want to hear how much it hurts.
求你别这么做
Please don't.
你听到了吗 骨头断裂的声音
Did you hear that, the way it cracked?
再来一次吧
Let's do another one.
丹尼尔·艾伦·怀特 联调局 放下武器
Daniel Allen White, FBI, drop it!
不 不 退后
No, no, no, back up.
我们不能那样做
We can't do that.
放下武器 放开她
Just drop it and let her go.
退后
Back up!
丹尼尔 放下武器
Daniel, just drop it!
我带你去看你母亲 她正在等着你
I'll take you to see your mother. She's waiting for you.
骗人
Liar.
不 我说的是实话
No. I'm telling the truth.
她叫米兰达
Her name's Miranda.
不然你以为我们怎样找到的你的公♥寓♥
How do you think we found your old apartment?
听着 我不要进监狱
Look, I'm not going to jail.
丹尼 别这样
Danny, don't.
我会死在牢里的
I'll die in there.
别这样做
Don't--don't do it!
请转告我母亲 我很抱歉
Tell my mom I'm sorry.
没事了
All right.
你在这敲什么呢
What are you hammering?
把新买♥♥的战利品挂起来
Just hanging up my newest acquisition.
一个"W"
A "W"?
这可不是普通的字母
Well, that's not just any old "W".
朋友 这是一个胜利的象征
That, my young friend, is a symbol of victory.
你不怎么看棒球吧
You're not a baseball fan, are you?
主要看冰球 还喜欢看橄榄球
Mostly hockey, and I do enjoy a football game.
在箭牌球场 也就是芝加哥小熊队的主场
Well, at Wrigley Field, the home of the Chicago Cubs,
他们每次胜利后就会升起这面旗
they fly that flag after every win.
等等 你都不是芝加哥人
Wait, you're not even from Chicago.
没错
No.
但我在越南失去了一个战友 他是芝加哥人
But I lost a good buddy in Vietnam who was.
自从他们赢得了世界职业棒球赛
And, since they won the world series,
我就想着替他纪念一下
I thought I'd commemorate it for him
因为他没能活着看到这一天
since he didn't live long enough to see it himself.
真贴心
That's sweet.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
亲眼见到斯宾塞身陷狱中
Now that I've seen Spence locked up, it...
挺不好受的 我大概是有点失落
Wasn't easy. I guess I'm just a little down.
你知道现在距离
Do you know how long
小熊队上次赢得世职赛已经多久了吗
it's been since the cubs last won the series?
大概有一百年了吧
That's like 100 years, right?
准确说是108年
108, to be exact.
也就是说几代人一辈子都没有看过
Which means that generations lived and died
小熊队赢得冠军
without ever seeing a championship.
你能想象这是怎样一种心灵创伤吗
Can you imagine what that does to your psyche?
但整座城市 还有那些粉丝
But that city and all those fans...
你知道什么支撑着他们继续向前吗
You know what kept them going?
希望
Hope.
总会有一天晚上
Until finally, one night,
在一个世纪的失望之后
after over a century of despair,
希望会得到回报
hope won.
我们也要这样坚持下去
And that's how we're gonna keep going,
直到我们把那孩子从监狱救出来
until we get that kid the hell out of there.
希望
Hope.
不要放弃希望
Keep it alive.
恐怕我们现在
'Cause I'm afraid right now,
也唯有如此了
that's all we've got.
"希望能让人冲破黑暗
"Hope is being able to see that there is light,
看到光之所在"
despite all of the darkness."
德斯蒙德·图图[南非大主教]
Desmond Tutu.
你好啊 告密小人
What's up, snitch?
来看你的那个是你女朋友吗
That your girlfriend come to see you?
她是我朋友
She's my friend.
你没交过女朋友
You never got any?
你什么毛病 伙计
What's wrong with you, man?!
救命
Help!
勒死他
Snuff him!
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表