where the surrounding landscape has been disturbed in some way.
这可能是嫌犯在表达
It's possible the unsub is making a statement
人类对地球造成了破坏
about the damage mankind is doing to the earth.
受害者有意被放置在那里
The victims may have been placed there on purpose
作为贡品的象征
as symbolic offerings.
这也解释了为什么嫌犯强迫受害者自杀
This could explain why the unsub forces the victims to kill themselves.
那些污染了地球的人
The hand that defiled the earth
受到了报应
is turned on itself.
这也说明了为什么他
It could also explain why he's marking people
以品德高尚的人为目标
of exceptionally high moral character.
你吃完了吗
Hey, you're done already?
好的 我们下次见
All right, we'll see you next time.
在古代 只有拥有最纯净的心灵的人
In ancient societies, only the purest of mind and spirit
才会被作为祭品
were offered up as sacrifices.
所以嫌犯可能认为他所做的
So the unsub may believe that what he is doing
是件高尚而道义的事
is actually both noble and morally right.
在哲学上这叫做双重效应原则
In philosophy it's called the doctrine of double effect,
这是说如果目的崇高
which states that it is permissible to do something harmful
就可以使用卑劣的手段
if it results in a greater good.
最后一次杀人表现出凶手变得更加暴♥力♥
The most recent killing shows a disturbing uptick in violence
愿意铤而走险
and the killer's willingness to take risks.
这是他在转移的表现
This could be a sign he's devolving,
根据以上分♥析♥
and with this unraveling,
公众的危险在提高
the danger to the public is likely to escalate.
谢谢
Thank you.
下午好 先生
Hey, good afternoon, sir.
你今天想吃什么
Um, what would you like today?
你喜欢哪一个 我们有牛肉和鸡肉
What sounds good? We have beef and chicken.
要不试试牛肉吧
Uh, why don't we go with the beef.
给
There you go.
我再给你加块鸡肉
Um, you know, I'm gonna sneak in some chicken, too,
因为你看起来很饿
because you look hungry.
祝你今天愉快
Have a nice day.
和我想的一样
It's what I thought.
高浓度的黏土
Heavy concentration of silky clay
混着砾石和石头
mixed with gravel and rock.
这不是那里的自然土壤成分
and it's not a natural soil composite for the area,
但在三个抛尸地点都出现了
but it was present at all 3 disposal sites.
这说明什么
Which tells us what?
地面塌陷
这个是用来填补灰岩坑的
Well, it's used to repair sinkholes.
所有的受害者
And all of the victims,
都被放置在正在转变的地区中
they were placed just inside the transition area.
你听见了吗 里德
You hear that, Reid?
听见了 这和我们的侧写很符合
I did, and, you know, it fits with our profile
嫌犯在对环境污染表达意见
about the unsub making a statement about environmental ruin.
灰岩坑肯定越来越多 全世界都是如此
You know, sinkholes have been on the rise, actually, worldwide,
因为城市化 钻孔 水力压裂
due to urbanization, drilling, fracking.
加西亚在吗
Garcia?
在 随时效命
She's here. Feed the beast.
关于佛罗里达的灰岩坑能查到什么
What can you tell us about sinkholes in Florida?
我能查到
I can tell you that...
好家伙 悄悄告诉你 有无数个
Jinkies. Tread lightly, there are a gazillion of them.
从1974年开始记录起
Over 500 in the Tampa bay area alone
单是坦帕湾附近就有五百多个
since records started being kept in 1974.
怎么问这个
Why are you asking?
我们认为嫌犯打算将受害者
We think our unsub is taking his victims
带去灰岩坑
to current or former sinkholes.
我们想预测出
We're trying to anticipate
他接下来会去哪个坑
which one he might pay a visit to next.
各位 那些灰岩坑是表面沉降还是塌方
Guys, are they cover-subsidence or cover-collapse sinkholes?
根据它们的修复薄层
Given their shallow layer of repair,
我看是表面沉降
I'd say they're cover-subsidence.
要是知道你们在说什么
I'd chime in with an opinion as well
我大概也能插上话
if I knew what the hell you two were talking about.
表面沉降指的是地表
Cover-subsidence is where the ground very gradually
逐渐下沉形成凹陷 通常是圆形
begins to form a depression, usually circular,
耗时数周至数月
over the course of weeks or months.
表面塌方则更危险
Cover-collapse is the nasty one.
地面突然下陷
That's when the earth just suddenly
就像活板门一样
goes out from under your feet like a trapdoor.
我们能查出这三个是什么
We can find out for sure what these 3 were,
可这重要吗
but does it matter?
有可能 我只是想确定参数
It might. I'm basically just looking for parameters
缩小搜索范围
to narrow down the search.
我对一些地点做了经纬度分♥析♥
I did a latitude/longitude study of a few locations,
但数值上似乎没有规律
but I couldn't find a numerical pattern.
我再试试其他算法吧
Let me try a few more algorithms, though.
也许灰岩坑的形成或修复日期
Maybe the date that the sinkholes formed means something
有特殊意义
or the dates they were repaired.
不知道 我瞎说的
I don't know. I'm just grasping at straws.
那就不打扰你工作了 孩子
We don't want to keep you from your algorithms, kid.
有发现再联♥系♥我们
Get back to us if you find something.
好 谢了 再见
All right. Thank you, bye.
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom.
妈 听到了吗
Mom, can you hear me?
妈 应个声
Mom, answer me.
妈 别啊
Mom, don't do that!
别啊 住手
Don't do that! Stop that!
让开 住手 还给我
Leave me alone! Stop, stop! Give it back to me! Ohh!
住手
Stop!
-给我 -别管我
- Give it to me! - Stay away from me! Ohh!
让开
Leave me alone!
你做什么 给我
What are you doing? Give it to me!
让开
Leave me alone!
老天 让开
For god's sake, leave me alone!
妈
Mom!
-住手 -不
- Stop! - No!
为什么要那样 为什么
Why did you do that? Why?!
我讨厌那东西 我也讨厌你
I hate that stuff! And I hate you!
你究竟知不知道
Do you have any idea what
我多不容易才弄到那些药的 妈
I went through to get that medicine, mom?
没法替代的 你知道吗
It can't be replaced. Do you realize that?
很好 我要回家
Good! I want to go back home.
-这里就是家 -才不是
- This is home. - No, it isn't!
我要回我以前待的地方
I want to go back to where I was before!
你说过不喜欢休斯顿
You said you hated Houston!
才不是 我要回我以前待的地方
No, I want to go back to where I was before before!
以前
Before!
那正是我所需要的
Well, that was just what I needed.
小睡片刻 有作用
My nap. It really did the trick.
天啊
Oh, my goodness.
我的剪贴簿
My scrapbook.
我好早以前集的了
Oh, I've been keeping this since I don't know when.
不记得怎么到这儿来的 不过
I have no idea how it got here, but...
亲爱的
Ohh, honey.
你脸上怎么了 都红了
What did you do to your face? It's all red.
应该是撞着什么了
Probably bumped into something.
你得注意一点 挺严重的
Oh, you need to be more careful. It's really awful.
-好 -你过去总是毛手毛脚
- I will. - You know, you always were so clumsy.
脑子很快 但我以前还叫你"阿砰"
Smart as a whip. But I used to call you Crash.
因为你总是撞上各种东西
You were always bumping into things.
好消息 嫌犯的DNA有发现
Good news. We got a hit on the unsub's DNA.
-那不是大好消息吗 -他叫什么
- How is that not great news? - What's his name?
所以算不上大好
That's why it's not great news.
没有名字
We don't have a name.
DNA和坦帕及圣彼得地区
The DNA match was to a series of 6 unsolved murders
早至三年前的
in the Tampa/St. Pete region
六起未破凶案相符
stretching back nearly 3 years.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表