潘提斯探员 这样召集一个会议
Agent Prentiss, calling a meeting like this
是非常不合规定的
is highly irregular.
明白 我很感激在这样特殊的情况下
I understand, and I appreciate your time
您能抽出您的宝贵时间
under these unique circumstances.
如果你是代表斯宾塞·里德
If you're advocating on behalf of Spencer Reid,
邓肯女士不应该也要在场吗
shouldn't Ms. Duncan be present?
我不是来代表他的
I am not here on his behalf.
我是以政♥府♥探员的公职身份
I asked for this meeting in my official capacity
要求召开这次会议的
as government agent.
这很荒唐也不合适
That's absurd and inappropriate.
联调局都没有授权于你
You don't even have FBI support.
无论怎样 行为分♥析♥组
Regardless, the BAU
认为杀死娜迪·拉莫斯的凶手
believes that the murder of Nadie Ramos
是一名和小组有私人恩怨的
was committed by a contract killer
职业杀手
with personal ties to the team,
她听命于一个我们已经追查多年的连环杀手
at the behest of a serial killer we've targeted for years.
"如无必要 勿增实体" 意为不要把简单事件复杂化
我相信你肯定听说过奥卡姆剃刀定律
I'm sure you've heard of Occam's razor,
潘提斯探员
Agent Prentiss.
他们继续联手行凶会给社会带来巨大的安全隐患
Their continued partnership is a major security risk,
威胁到了他人生命
threatening the lives of--
你怎么能轻视娜迪·拉莫斯的命案
How dare you attempt to minimize the life of Nadie Ramos.
我并无此意
I'm doing no such thing.
应该为娜迪讨回公道
Nadie deserves justice.
她所说的都没有事实证据
Every word in here is circumstantial.
如果你将罪案现场发现的局部指纹
If you compare the partial prints found at the scene
和林赛的证人保护计划档案上的指纹进行比对
to lindsey's from her witsec file,
就能证明这是她干的
it proves she did this.
报告在哪里
And where's that report?
报告马上出来
It's on its way now.
这么说你现在并没有任何实质性的证据
So you have nothing definitive here, now.
难以置信
Unreal.
一个无辜的人
An innocent man--
犯罪现场发现了他的物品
His possessions were found at the crime scene
上面沾有受害者的血
covered in the victim's blood,
他手上的伤口与凶器相吻合
a cut on his hand matching the murder weapon.
你觉得这是无辜吗
You call that innocent?
除非还有别的证据 是的
Until proven otherwise, yes.
那时还有一个女人在那个旅馆房♥间里
Another woman was in that motel room.
犯罪手法吻合
The M.O. matches.
里德探员当时吸毒失去了意识
Agent Reid was high out of his mind.
他的证词不可靠
Not exactly the best witness.
我保证那时林赛在场
I guarantee Lindsey was there.
如果是我意图无视规章制度
I know if I chose to ignore protocol
浪费法官阁下的宝贵时间 是不会提出
and waste the judge's time, I'd certainly propose
一堆站不住脚的猜测的
more than a couple of loosely tied theories.
我会拿出证据
I'd bring evidence.
我们会拿出证据
We are!
但当你拿出证据时...
But until you do...
够了 律师
That's enough, counselor.
潘提斯探员 你和我一样清楚
Agent Prentiss, you know as well as I do,
你所拿出的证据都必须经过缜密核实
every piece of this must be checked out thoroughly.
是的 法官阁下
Yes, your honor.
这需要时间
And that's gonna take time.
可他现在缺的就是时间
Which is something he doesn't have.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
走吧
Let's go.
你背后得再长一对眼睛了
You're gonna need to grow eyes in the back of your head.
坐下
Sit down.
他们会再打你的
They're gonna beat you again.
甚至杀了你
Might even kill you.
意外随时都会来
You'll never see it coming.
意外随时都会来
You'll never see it coming.
无论你在哪儿我都能弄你
I can get you anywhere.
这是我的地盘
I own this place.
我们来带你回家
We're taking you home.
你根本不明白你惹的是谁 埃尔维斯
You don't know who you're messing with, Alvez.
我很清楚
Yes, I do.
世界最大的贩毒集团
Biggest cartels in the world
隔着监狱的墙也能一手遮天
run things through walls like this.
没有书面记录可循 但是看你的手下人数
There's no paper trail, but based on your collections,
可以看出来你若在军队里最多算个中士
I can tell you're a, what, sergeant?
你能论功行赏是因为你做事的时间比别人的多
You're rewarded because you got more time to get things done.
就算你说对了
Let's say you're right.
那你该知道我们势力有多强大
Then you know we're 8,000 strong.
不只是里面 而是遍及四面八方
Not just inside these walls, but all over.
联调局也很强大
The bureau's 80,000 strong,
而你背叛了我们
and you betrayed us,
总会有报应的
but it always comes back.
那就祝你好运了
Good luck with that.
你一走 不出几个小时我就能拿回我的所有东西
After you leave, I'll have all my stuff back in a couple hours.
那我就要刮目相看了
That would be impressive,
Federal Correctional Institution 监狱局下属联邦惩教所 Milan 密歇根州城市
希望你在米兰监狱也能办到
seeing you do that from FCI Milan.
什么 你要转移我
What... you transferring me?
去密歇根
To Michigan?
你不能每周都见到儿子了
You won't get to see your son every week,
而且有传言称
and rumor has it
布拉瓦集团的一些成员正关押在那里
that some of the Bratva family's holed up in there.
就是那个从一开始
You know, the russian
被你用双间计玩儿了的那个俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮
family that you double-crossed to begin with,
他们一定对你的到来
and my understanding is that they are...
很是激动
excited to see you.
你觉得他们不会对你怀恨在心 对吧
You don't think they hold grudges, do you?
我们去把我妈妈救回来
Let's get my mom back.
好
Yeah.
联调局学院
匡提科
弗吉尼亚州
你愿意为此事担风险 实在感激不尽
I can't thank you enough for going out on a limb on this.
没必要谢我 潘提斯探员
No need to thank me, Agent Prentiss.
赌上一切的人是你
You're the one who risked everything.
我们当时必须这么做
We only did what we had to.
我很高兴 不管是为了他还是为了大家
I'm just glad for his sake, for everybody's sake,
你们的指纹鉴定总算是及时到了
that your analyst was able to get those prints over here in time.
相信我 那个费时很长
It was no short order, believe me.
我明白 好在最后 正义得到了伸张
I'm sure it wasn't, and in the end, justice was served.
这才是关键
That's what matters.
我还想为我在法官办公室里的行为表示抱歉
I also wanted to apologize for my conduct in your chambers.
我差一点就让情绪
I nearly allowed my emotions
影响到了局面 我太出格了
to carry the situation, and it was out of line.
鉴于当时的情况
Well, given the circumstances,
也很情有可原
it's more than understandable.
再次感谢您 法官阁下
Thank you again, your honor.
祝你有个美好的夜晚 潘提斯探员
Have a good night, Agent Prentiss.
你也是
You, too.
我们知道林赛说服刮擦
So we know Lindsey convinced Scratch
跨境贩毒
to run drugs across the border.
她则在两地活动
And that Lindsey's been operating from two locations--
一处是里德家隔壁的公♥寓♥ 还有特区东南面的一处住♥宅♥
an apartment next to Reid and a house in southeast D.C.
我们认为她把你妈妈关在那里
And that's where we think she's keeping your mom.
刮擦很会计划复杂的陷阱
Scratch isn't afraid to plot an elaborate trap.
我们在踏入房♥子之前
I want a full breakdown of that house
要先做全面的分♥析♥
before we set one foot inside.
斯宾塞
Spencer.
你复职之前不能参加正式行动
You can't officially go until you're reinstated.
包括进我自己的公♥寓♥
So that includes going to my apartment,
因为那里是犯罪现场
since it's a crime scene.
不错 那里目前被封锁 由都市警方看守
That's right. It's sealed and guarded by Metro P.D.
但你是住户
But you are the resident.
明白我的意思了吗
You got it?
明白了
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表