你不用继续这样的
You don't need to keep doing this.
你已经引起我的注意了
You've got my attention.
这样吧
You know what?
我觉得我要跟她慢慢玩 老玩法
I think I'll take my time with her-- old school.
你值得这样的待遇 还有哦
You deserve that. You know what else?
你永远都找不到她
You're never gonna find her.
放我走
Let me go!
求你了
Please!
罗西探员 你接到这通电♥话♥
Agent Rossi, it's been two days
已经是两天前的事了
since you got that call.
你怎么想 她还活着吗
What do you think? Is she still alive?
我觉得有可能
I think there's a chance, yes.
而且他确实说"我要跟她慢慢玩"
And he did say, "I think I'll take my time with her--
老玩法"
old school."
这可能意味着他会先饿着她
That probably means he's gonna starve her
然后再杀她 跟他以前的手法一样
before he kills her, just like he used to.
但他现在为什么要告诉你被害人的名字
But why now is he just giving you the victim's name
而不说他准备埋她的地点呢
but not the location of where he's going to bury her?
我们认为这是他的虐待狂倾向
We think that's a sadistic attempt
他想从精神上折磨罗西探员
to mentally torture Agent Rossi.
这也是叶茨与人保持联♥系♥的方式
It's also Yates' way of staying connected.
他跟罗西探员的关系肯定对他有什么意义
The relationship with Agent Rossi must validate him somehow.
那我们下一步怎么办
So what's our next move?
我们现在要保持机动
We're in what I call a tweener.
我们已经查了所有报告 耗尽了所有资源
We've scoured every report, exhausted every resource,
搜遍了所有角落
turned every stone.
怎么着 就干等吗
What, so now we wait?
我们高度戒备 搜捕工作仍在继续
Well, we're on high alert. The manhunt is still active,
所以也不算完全干等
so we're not exactly waiting.
但此时任何调查
But every investigation, at this point,
都需要耐心
requires patience.
可最重要的还是找准目标
But most of all, focus.
因为答案并非都在外部
Because all the answers aren't all out there.
大多就在这儿
Most are right here.
那正是我们的工作
And that's the job.
所以我们才要探寻凶手的内心世界
That's why we get into the mind of the killer.
如果你不能清楚自己的想法
And if you can't get into your own head,
你就永远也无法了解别人的
you're never gonna get into someone else's.
我们必须找到激发头绪的办法
And the way we do that is we need a process,
我们所有人都有
and we've all got one.
我吹长号♥
I play the trombone.
我去打靶
I go to the shooting range.
冥想 拼图
Meditation. Jigsaw puzzles.
我还知道有人靠练拳来找到自己的禅
I even know a guy who likes to box to find his Zen.
那你做什么
So what do you do?
我吗 做菜
Me? I cook.
总是同一道菜
Always the same dish.
培根蛋酱意大利面
Spaghetti alla carbonara.
我祖母的独家配方
My grandmother's specialty.
准备工作能帮我放松
The prep work, it relaxes me.
那种香味能让我回想起童年时光
Something about the smell reminds me of my childhood.
因为我做过很多次
And because I've done it so many times,
整个过程已经内化为一种本能
the process has become second nature.
如同叶茨和他的处理过程
Like Yates and his process.
烹饪就是我的仪式
Cooking, if you will, is my ritual.
然后我坐下进餐
And then I sit and eat,
但我脑海里想象着
but in my head,
自己正与嫌犯共享晚餐
I'm having dinner with the unsub,
不论他是谁
whoever that might be.
看 为了得到正确答案
See, to get the right answers,
首先你得问出正确的问题
first you gotta ask the right questions.
你感觉如何
How do you like it?
美味
Delicious.
那是什么 培根吗
What is that, bacon?
咸肉
Pancetta.
从没听过
Never heard of it.
不太懂餐桌礼仪啊你
Not big on manners, are you?
我祖母就很注重礼节
My grandma was into manners.
我恨透了那个老太婆
Always hated that bitch.
我明白
I get it.
她饿着你 打你
She starved you, beat you,
逼你穿裙子
made you wear dresses.
你知道吗 她以前还骑我身上
You know, she used to sit on me, too.
能想象吗
Can you imagine,
一头肥牛骑一个小孩身上
that fat cow sitting on a kid?
那时候 你肯定总想起你的母亲
And all that time, you must have wondered about your mother.
尤其是 你总想
But most of all, you wondered
她怎么能一生下你
how she could die
就撒手人寰
while she was giving you life.
我也恨死她了
Always hated that bitch, too.
没错 正是这件事常惹你气恼
Yeah. That's the thing that always makes you snap.
正是那股仇恨滋生了你杀人的冲动
That hate is what feeds your compulsion.
这说法不错 可你仍不知道我在哪儿
Fancy talk. But you still don't know where to find me.
时间紧迫
Tick tock.
我真的很想知道
The one thing I really want to know is,
监狱生活带来了哪些改变
what changed in prison?
你说说看
You tell me.
不再捕猎 不再杀戮
No more hunting, no more killing.
不能再先我们一步
no more being u202done step ahead of us.
无趣得要死
Drove me crazy.
但也没持续多久
But not for long.
因为那时候你想出了那个交易
Because that's when you came up with the deal,
生日探监
the birthday visits.
你就是那样来夺回自己的掌控力
That's how you tried to get your power back.
这都是过去的事了
This is old news.
唯一重要的是我现在在哪儿
Only thing that matters is where I am right now.
毕竟你也知道 我等不了多久了
Because you know I won't be able to wait long.
可早晚我会...
But sooner or later... mmm.
下面我将揭露自己的邪恶面
And since I'm revealing all of my vices,
我还很喜欢抽雪茄
I also have a fondness for cigars.
但也是偶尔为之
It's a rare indulgence I allow myself.
这是过去战时
A habit forged in the crucible
我在越南艰苦的丛林生活中养成的习惯
of the jungles of vietnam during wartime.
能助我思考
It helps me think.
通常是一支欧霸十字
Usually it's an opus x.
但如果他们解除了古巴贸易禁令
But if they ever lift that cuban embargo,
或许我的选择面会更广
I might expand my horizons.
有火吗
Got a light?
病情到哪一步了
How sick are you?
看和谁比了
It's all relative.
癌症
Cancer.
会很遭罪的
It's gonna get ugly.
尤其还没有接受治疗
Especially without treatment.
就算接受治疗也遭罪
Even with treatment.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
你当然知道 就是因为这个
Of course you do. That's what this is all about--
你不肯安然赴死
Not going quietly into the night.
但为什么都要针对我呢
But why all of this focus on me?
你继续杀人 这点我能理解
I mean, I would understand you going back to killing,
但为什么就要特别针对我呢
but why am I so special?
我猜你想知道答案
I bet you'd like to know, wouldn't you?
有个明显的回答 你想报复
The obvious answer is, you want payback.
没错 真是很显然
Yes, that is indeed obvious.
因为我阻止了你的仪式
I took away your ritual
夺走了你的全部力量
and stole all of your power.
我将你永远囚禁在监狱里
I locked you up and threw away the key.
但很讽刺的是
But the irony of it is,
我或许是你生命中唯一一个
I may be the only person in your life
真正让你感觉自己特别的人
who truly made you feel special.
所以 你究竟想要什么
So, what is it that you want?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表