How would he maintain control,
尤其是当他们长大有足够的能力逃脱的时候
especially once they were strong enough to escape?
他使他们与世隔绝
He's already got them isolated,
而且他们原来的家庭并不幸福
and their home life wasn't great.
他相信世界要毁灭了
He believes that the world is coming to an end.
也许他让他们相信了自己的妄想
He could have convinced them of his own delusions.
所以是一个极端生存主义者培养出了另外两个
So one paranoid survivalist bred two more.
如果是亨森兄妹抓走了那三个孩子
And if the Henson twins have taken our 3 boys,
谁知道他会对他们做什么
who knows what they're gonna do with them.
吃吧
Go ahead...
吃饭
Eat.
不要害怕
Don't be afraid.
没人会找到我们在这里
No one will ever find us here.
有克莱门茨那样妄想的人什么都做得出来
Someone with Cements' delusions would have gone all in.
他有可能建造了一个防空洞藏匿亨森兄妹
He could have built a bomb shelter to hide the Hensons.
那些孩子们可能也在那里
And that's where the boys would be now.
我们找到了那些镇定剂飞镖
Well, we found those tranquilizer darts.
有可能他们是被下了药给拖回房♥子里去的
They could have been dosed and dragged back to the house.
他们不会离包被发现的地方太远
They couldn't be too far from where P.K.'s bag was.
孩子们是去探险的
The boys were looking for adventure.
我的直觉告诉我他们会不停地和嫌犯交流
My gut tells me they'll keep the unsubs talking
趁机想办法逃脱
so they can work on a plan to escape.
我担心的不是这个
That isn't what worries me.
我们不知道亨森兄妹
We don't know if the Hensons
会不会伤害他们
would want to hurt them,
但如果他们一直被隔绝和虐待的话
but if they've been isolated and tortured this whole time,
天知道他们做出什么事
who knows what they'll do.
天 我们得离开这里
Man, we gotta get out of here.
你有什么计划吗
Do you have a plan?
我们假装生病 告诉他们我们需要帮助
If we fake sickness and tell them we need help.
你们两个抓住他们
You two can take them.
拿到钥匙 离开这个鬼地方逃走
Get the keys, get the hell outside and run.
然后呢 把你留在这被杀死吗
And what? You stay here and get killed?
我待在这里 等你们找人来帮忙
I stay here until you guys get back with help.
除非你有更好的主意
Well, I mean, unless you got a better idea.
不准反悔
No backing out.
不准反悔
No backing out.
求你了 帮帮我们
Please, you gotta help!
乔什有点不对劲
There's something wrong with Josh!
他癫痫发作了
He gets seizures.
你不救他的话 他会死的
If you don't help him, he'll die.
快跑 伯恩斯
Run, Bones!
不
No!
你为什么想伤害我们
Why are you trying to hurt us?
我没有
I-I'm not.
我发誓 我想找人帮乔什
I swear, I'm trying to get help for--for Josh.
放下武器
Drop the weapon.
艾莉
Allie.
是我 吉姆·库珀
It's me. Jim Cooper.
你还记得吗
You remember?
我们需要你把枪放下
We need for you to drop the gun.
我们需要你把枪放下
We need for you to drop the gun.
放下吧
Go on.
你保证不会伤害我们
Promise you won't hurt us.
我保证
I promise.
我保证
I promise.
没事的
It's ok.
没事的
It's ok.
好吗
All right? Ok.
没事了
It's all right.
你们没事吧
You guys ok?
-你们没事吧 -没事
- You guys ok? - Yeah.
走 我们带你们离开这里
Let's go. Let's get you out of here.
走吧
Let's go.
走
Come on.
小心点
Watch it.
你没事吧
You ok?
没事
Yeah.
我只是很高兴我们找到了那些孩子
I'm just glad we found those kids.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
不过 我说的是另一件事
But, I was talking about that other thing.
我一直没找到机会和你们聊聊
I haven't had a chance to talk to you guys.
你们怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得我们已经经历了很多改变
I think we've been through a lot of changes
我们都挺过来了
and we always figure it out, you know?
摩根走了
Morgan left,
现在霍奇也走了
and now Hotch,
但如果你留下来
but if you stay,
一切都会好的
it'll be ok.
我和马克谈过了
Well, I talked to Mark.
然后呢
And?
他下周会过来看看
He's gonna be here next week for a visit.
这是个好的开端
Well, that's a good start.
但他们明早就要答复吧
But they need an answer in the morning, right?
我知道
I know.
是这样的
Here's the truth.
如果你不接受这个职位
If you don't take the position,
他们会派个陌生人
they're gonna bring in some stranger
来做组长
to be the unit chief.
我不知道会变成什么样
And I don't know how that'll turn out,
但是接受的过程可是非常难捱
but the learning curve could be brutal.
可能我们会很难受 但是...
It'll probably stink for us, but...
我们是你的朋友 不管你做什么决定
Look, we're your friends and we'll support you
我们都会支持你的
no matter what you decide.
我要留下来
I'm gonna stay.
感谢上帝
Thank God!
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
是的
Yes.
我喜欢待在这里
I love being here,
我真的很想你们
and I've really missed you guys.
我们也很想你
We have missed you, too.
你完全想象不出我们有多想你
Honestly, you have no idea how much.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
惊喜
Surprise!
消息传得真快
News travels fast.
好事才传千里 你愿意留下来我太高兴了
Good news does. I'm so happy you're here.
我们都很高兴
We all are.
我肩上的担子可不轻啊
And I've got some big shoes to fill.
我可不担心
Well, I'm not worried.
再说了 你从来没让我们失望过
Besides, you'd never let us all down.
太好了 一点压力都没有
Great. No pressure.
我想对大家说几句话
Well, let me just say something to everyone.
我
I,
从1978年起 我进进出出这个部门好几次
I've been in and out of here since 1978,
但我知道我属于这里
but I know this is where I belong.
我见过很多优秀的探员来来去去
I've seen a lot of great agents pass through those doors,
很多人开始了新的生活
and a lot of them have moved on.
这个团队中 大部分人已经
Now, most of this team has been together
共事十多年了
for over a decade.
但我可以肯定地告诉你们这种情况并不常见
But I promise you, that doesn't happen often.
我听别人说过我们怎么怎么幸运
Now, I've heard the rumblings about how lucky we are,
的确如此 但事实上
and it's true, but the truth is,
是与案情无关的
it's what happens...
那些事情
when we're not on a case
才能反应出真正的我们
that has defined who we are.
我们并肩作战
We stand beside one another,
有福同享 有难同当
through good, through bad,
因为我们是一家人
because we're family.
那么
So...
敬艾伦和杰克
to Aaron and Jack,
我不知道谁更幸运 但知道他们以后每一天
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表