- It's ok. - Don't, please.
好好开车就行了
Just enjoy the ride.
好的
Ok.
别看下面
Don't look down.
看着路
Keep your eyes on the road.
我们开得太快了 太快了
We're going too fast. We're going too fast!
他关闭了定位系统
He's disabled the GPS,
我们不能通过这个找到他了
so we can't find him that way.
需要别的路子
I need another way in.
你能直接黑进他的车吗
Well, can you hack directly into the car?
很明显我已经试过了
Well, of course I've already tried that
因为 我就是干这个的
because that's, you know, what I do,
但他在车载控制器的网络上设置了防火墙
but he's put a firewall around the vehicle's controller area network.
GPS定位已被拒绝
定位系统已被用户关闭
阿莉莎手♥机♥还没被收
Well, it looks like Alyssa managed to keep her phone.
如果手♥机♥在她身上的话 也许你能
So if she has it on her, then maybe you could--
对 这样说很有帮助
Yeah, yeah, that's helpful.
你有时候很起作用
You're helpful sometimes.
她关闭了定位服务
She's disabled the location services,
但我能轻松改写
but I can easily override that.
弗里蒙特大道
向北行驶 时速116千米
在我们西边三千米
They're two miles west of here,
沿弗里蒙特大道向北行驶
heading north on the Fremont Parkway.
好 明白 咱们抓他归案
All right, we got this. Let's hit it.
我来了 来了 我来了 我来了
I'm coming, coming, coming. I'm coming. I'm coming.
慢一点 慢一点 慢一点
Slow down! Slow down! Slow down!
慢一点
Please slow down.
-对不起 对不起 -开你的车
- I'm sorry! I'm sorry! - Just drive!
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
这是惊喜
It's a surprise.
我看到他了 就在那 看见没
I've got eyes on him. Up there. You see?
你一定要开得这么颠吗
Do you have to be so lurchy?
我晕车
I get carsick.
为什么他选择这里结束
Like what's his endgame here?
之前他黑了一辆车去袭击一女人
You know, previously he hijacked a car to target a woman.
现在目标和他一起在车上
Now he's got the target in the car with him.
加西亚 我觉得他会撞车
Garcia, I think he's gonna crash.
那条路通往哪里
Where does that road go?
一个撞车点 不夸张
A crash site, literally.
再往前驶2.4公里就是一个
It T-bones into a loading dock
通往码头的三岔路口
about a mile and half up.
坐稳了
Hang on.
天啊
Oh, my God!
通知本地警方
Notify local P.D.
我已经通知布雷登顿警方了
I already let Bradenton P.D. know.
加西亚 你得黑进去
Garcia, I need you to hack it.
我正在黑
I'm in the middle of hacking it.
别要我黑一个我正在黑的东西 行吗
Don't tell me I need to hack it when I'm hacking it, ok?
只不过他...他很厉害
He's just--he's very good.
他没有你厉害 好吗
He's not as good as you. Ok?
你集中注意力
Now you just focus.
-好吧 -再快一点
-u202d Ok. - And hurry.
天啊 我不要和你一起死在这车里
Oh, God, oh, God, I cannot die in this car with you.
今天没人会死 好吗
Nobody's gonna die today, all right?
好吧
Ok.
天啊 快减速
Oh, my God, you gotta slow down.
快减速 我们会撞上的
You gotta slow down, we're gonna crash.
加西亚 前面没有路了
Garcia, we're running out of road here.
我正在强启备用电控元进入控制模式
I'm throwing a second ECU into boomtron mode.
黑进去了
I think I got in.
不
No, no, no.
不 不
No. No.
怎么回事
What happened?
怎么回事 不
What happened?! No!
不 不
No, no!
举起手来 把手举起来
Hands up! Let me see your hands!
快点 把手举起来
Now! Let me see your hands.
"失去控制往往是恐惧的来源
"Loss of control is always the source of fear.
这也往往是改变的源头"
It is also, however, always the source of change."
詹姆斯·弗雷[美国作家]
James Frey.
对不起我要晚回家了
I'm sorry I'm so late getting home.
只是...事情都变得太复杂了
It's just--everything got complicated.
不 这...这不是你的错 妈
No, it's--it's not your fault, mom.
这一切都不是你的错 好吗
None of this is your fault. Ok?
小洁说她带孩子们去看了你
JJ said she brought the boys by to see you.
我知道
I know.
她会...她会每天都来
Well, she's gonna-- she's gonna come by
看看你的
and see you every day.
嗯
Yeah.
不...也许吧 我希望是的
Not--maybe, I hope so.
妈妈 你只要知道
Look, mom, all you need to know
我很安全 我有一个很棒的律师
is that I'm safe and I have a great lawyer.
她很厉害 她真的很厉害
Yeah, she's--she's great. She's really great.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
不会永远这样的
It's not going to be forever.
我保证 我保证你会没事的
I promise. I promise you'll be ok.
我也会没事的
So will I.
别哭 妈妈 我没事
Don't cry, mom, I'm ok.
我没事 一切都会没事
I'm ok. Everything is gonna be ok.
我爱你 我好爱你
I love you-- I love you so much.
再见
Ok. Bye.
我马上来
I'm on my way there.
嗯 好
Yeah. Right.
谢天谢地你们赶上了传讯
I'm so glad you made it in time for the arraignment.
那孩子决定怎么辩护
What did the kid decide about a plea?
我不知道 我都不确定他是否想定了
I don't know. I'm not sure he does.
我完全不敢想他会进监狱
I can't stand the thought of him being in prison.
但是五年比二十五年已经轻了太多
But 5 years is a lot less time than 25.
做这个决定肯定让他很痛苦
He must be agonizing over this decision.
不管他怎么决定 我们都全力支持他
Well, whatever he decides, he has our full support.
他知道 这对他很重要
He knows that. It means a lot to him.
我们得证实是刮擦干的
We have to prove that Scratch did this.
我们会抓住他的
We'll get him.
他的案子要开始了
They're calling his case.
案件编号♥149CR0308
Case number 149-CR 0308,
里德公诉案
U.S. versus Reid.
邓肯女士 你的当事人是联调局探员吗
Ms. Duncan, your client is an FBI agent, correct?
没错 法官大人
That's right, your honor.
你被控谋杀
You're charged with murder,
这是非常严重的指控
which is a very serious matter.
是的 法官大人
Yes, your honor.
好吧 邓肯女士
All right, Ms. Duncan,
你的当事人这次愿意进行辩护吗
Does your client wish to enter a plea at this time?
是的
He does.
你准备如何辩护 里德探员
And how do you plead, Agent Reid?
无罪
Not guilty.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
保释呢
And as to bail?
公诉方反对保释
The people oppose bail
并要求重审 法官大人
and request remand, your honor.
法官大人 我的当事人并无潜逃风险
Your honor, my client presents no risk of flight.
太荒谬了 被告是在从墨西哥
That's ridiculous. The defendant was arrested
杀人现场逃离时被捕的
after fleeing the murder scene in Mexico.
那属情有可原
Those were extenuating circumstances.
他被人下药
He'd been drugged against his will.
没有告知联调局他出国了
By failing to notify the FBI of his international travel,
被告违反了联调局协议
the defendant violated the bureau protocol.
我的当事人没有潜逃风险
My client presents no flight risk.
他与这里有很深的情感纽带
He has deep ties in this community.
他的母亲患有阿茨海默症
His mother suffers from Alzheimer's disease
以及精神分♥裂♥症 和他住在一起
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表