布莱恩
Brian.
我让杜威警官等加西亚一找到营员名单
I asked Officer Dewey to go over the list with him
就跟他一起核实
once Garcia had something.
天啊 霍奇 对不起
Oh, god, Hotch, I'm so sorry.
你好 长官
u202dYes, sir.
加西亚 不要发送名单
Garcia, don't distribute the list.
可是 我刚发送了
But... I just hit send.
文件已发送
陶德·艾默生
Todd Emerson?
不是
No.
达斯汀·安德森
Dustin Anderson?
是的
Yeah.
一听到记得的名字
When you hear the names you remember,
你就这么做
this is what you'll do.
你就这么做
This is what you'll do.
失陪
I need a moment.
好的
Ok.
联邦调查局
尽量别退缩
Try not to flinch.
再见
他把手♥机♥拿走了
He took his phone.
彼得·刘易斯拿到名单了
Peter Lewis has the list.
塔拉 我们没有办法预测到这个
Tara, there's no way we could have predicted this.
看到这个混♥蛋♥就击毙他
We're shooting this bastard on sight.
局长 如果你这么做
Chief, if you do that,
就失去了追查彼得·刘易斯的重要线索
we lose our best lead on Peter Lewis.
我不在乎
I don't care.
他杀更多人的时候你就会在乎了
You will care when he kills more people.
让我们来吧
Let us do our job.
现在我们知道模仿犯是谁了
Well, now we know who the copycat is.
这在科学上是革命性的
What's scientifically revolutionary
彼得·刘易斯不仅是
is that Peter Lewis isn't just inducing
刺♥激♥已经存在的身份
an already existing alternate,
他其实是创造了一个新的身份
he's actually creating one.
布莱恩确信自己就是猩红王
Brian thinks he is the Crimson King.
这在分离症文献中还没有记录
That's undocumented in D.I.D. literature.
控制好折磨和下药的度 这确实有可能
It is possible with the right balance of drugs and torture.
彼得·刘易斯从没折磨过别人
Peter Lewis never tortured before.
他搞心理虐待
He does mentally,
催眠受害者去自残
by hypnotizing his victims into self-harm.
所以布莱恩的伤口都很浅
It explains Brian's shallow wounds.
塔拉 你是说都是他自己割的吗
Tara, you mean he cut himself?
他其实都告诉我们了
It was all there in the story that he told me.
只是我没有意识到
I just didn't see it.
分离症通常来源于精神创伤
D.I.D. is usually the result of trauma.
既然彼得·刘易斯能通过催眠暗示
If Peter Lewis could build an alternate like this
建立新的身份 这就说明布莱恩
through hypnotic suggestion, it means that Brian
过去也有精神病倾向
has some propensity for psychopathy in his past.
告诉我 你叫什么
Tell me, what's your name?
布莱恩
Brian.
不 你不是布莱恩
No. You're not Brian.
你是猩红王
You are the Crimson King,
你将要切割布莱恩的血肉
and you're going to cut into Brian.
露易丝 找到他父母了吗
Lewis, did you locate the parents?
是的
Yeah.
好 试试通过他们了解他的过去
All right. See what kind of history you can get from them.
我们其他人重新审视所有线索
The rest of us need to look at every clue again
从布莱恩被当做特洛伊木马开始发散开去
through the prism of Brian as Trojan horse.
证物室在哪儿
Where's the Evidence Room?
看这个
So, this.
彼得·刘易斯为什么给布莱恩戴这个
Why would Peter Lewis make Brian wear it?
这样我们就会认定他是受害者
So we wouldn't question that he was a victim.
奏效了 对吧
It worked, huh?
卡伦是自己做的
Cullen hand-made his.
彼得·刘易斯清楚这点
Peter Lewis knew that.
清楚到模仿了锁紧螺栓装置
Knew enough to copy the lock bolt mechanism.
但没有自己缝
Not enough to sew it himself.
这是机缝的
A machine stitched this.
他肯定是买♥♥的
So he had to order it.
准备就绪
Ready and waiting.
加西亚 查找凤♥凰♥城
Garcia, we need leather experts
和坦佩地区的皮匠
in the Phoenix and Tempe area.
要我看 皮匠
Yeah, I think the leather
或许会问得太多
experts might have asked too many questions.
加西亚 麻烦查一下成人用品商店
Garcia, if you don't mind checking sex shops
和性♥虐♥专家 越狂暴越好
and bdsm specialists, the more extreme the better.
加西亚
加西亚
Garcia?
我这就把名单发给埃尔维斯探员
I will send Agent Alvez that list now.
再见
Good-bye.
定位关了吗
Did you turn off the GPS?
很好
Very good.
进来吧
Come in.
我能帮些什么吗
How can I help?
布莱恩的父母马上就到
Brian's parents are gonna be here in a few minutes.
我们谈的时候能麻烦你在场陪着吗
Can you sit in on the interview and just...
确保我没有任何遗漏
Make sure I don't miss anything?
好的
I will.
不会漏的
And you won't.
现在认真听我的话
Now listen to me very closely.
布莱恩小时候总是很敏感
Brian was always a sensitive child.
我们尽力了
We did our best.
你们能让他不要自残吗
Can you keep him from hurting himself?
也不被别人伤害
Or anyone else?
我们尽量
We're going to try,
但现在他因谋杀♥警♥员正被通缉
but he's wanted for the murder of a police officer.
需要我们做什么 探员们
What do you need from us, agents?
我们想了解布莱恩患的分离症
We need to ask you about Brian's D.I.D.
是从何时开始的
and where it started.
我们从教堂领养了布莱恩
We adopted Brian, through our church.
亲生父母的信息是保密的
It was a closed adoption.
他刚来身上就有很多伤疤
When we received him, he had these...scars.
儿科医生告诉我们
The pediatrician told us that
是寄养系统里的人
somebody in the foster care system
用瓶子砸他
had smashed bottles across him
然后用玻璃碴割他
and then cut him with the jagged glass.
他有过暴♥力♥行为吗
Was he ever violent?
只对自己 他会
Only toward himself. He would...
把伤疤又割开
Cut open his own scars.
然后他开始嘴里不停反复地念
And then he would, uh, go into like a chant.
像念咒语似的
Like a mantra.
我们一开始以为他在自我抚慰
We thought he was self-soothing at first.
后来我们发现他说话时好像
And then we realized that he was talking like--
女孩子 是吧
Girls, right?
她们是谁
Who were they?
我们认为是他在寄养处的小伙伴
Well, we think that they were in the foster care with him,
在他受伤之后
that they would help him, you know,
能帮他好受些
feel better after he'd been hurt.
下面这个问题很重要
Ok, this is very important.
他那样说话时 都说些什么
What would he say when he talked like them?
嗯 这家伙
Yeah. This guy
买♥♥了这支臂吊杆
ordered this arm spreader.
其实当时有两个人
Two of them, actually.
两个人
Two of them?
另一个在哪儿
So where's the other one?
能再看一眼你的证件吗
Could I see your badge again?
可以 有什么问题吗
Yeah. Is there a problem?
买♥♥东西那个人
Yeah, ok, the guy who ordered them,
留在收据上的名字就是斯宾塞·里德博士
the name he left on the invoice was Dr. Spencer Reid.
他付款时也用了我的信♥用♥卡♥吗
Did he pay with my credit card also?
现金 我就觉得他怪怪的
Cash. I knew he was sketchy.
就是他那种人搞坏性♥虐♥的名声
Guys like him give S&M a bad rap.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表