不管出什么事 我都要你每天向我汇报
I need you to check in every day, no matter what.
我需要确保你没事
I need to know you're ok.
明白
It's understood.
我不...
I don't...
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know how to fix this.
里德要在休斯顿待多久
How long is Reid going to be in Houston?
我让他不要在意 尽量多陪陪他妈妈
I told him to take as long as he needs to be with his mom.
这孩子肯定很不好受
It's gotta be tough on the kid.
根本难以想象
I can only imagine.
现在还不晚
Now, it's not too late.
谁想去奥基弗酒吧喝一杯
Anybody else for a round at O'Keefe's?
算我一个
I'm in.
我请客
I'm buyin'.
请什么
Buying what?
去奥基弗酒吧喝酒
Drinks at O'Keefe's.
太好了 我去拿东西
Huzzah. I'll go get my things.
谁知道这人是谁
Anybody know who this is?
史蒂芬
Stephen?
我想着来看看
I thought I'd check out
这里的回形针都放哪了
where we keep the paper clips around here.
你开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
史蒂芬·沃克 最近怎么样
Stephen Walker, how you been?
很好 戴维 很好
Never better, Dave. Never better.
这就是你的秘密武器吗
Is this your secret weapon?
是啊 我说了不想破坏这个惊喜
Yeah. I told you I didn't want to jinx it.
各位 这是
Everyone, I'd like you to meet
这是国际刑♥警♥行为分♥析♥计划的史蒂芬·沃克探员
SSA Stephen Walker from the B.A.P.
潘提斯探员知道的
Agent Prentiss knows this,
但我这几年一直在关注行为分♥析♥组的工作 很是敬仰
but I have followed and admired the work of BAU for years.
她打电♥话♥邀请我加入时
So when she called and asked me to join the team,
我几乎没有犹豫
the answer was easy.
这应该算是答应了吧
So I take it this is a yes.
我本来想打个电♥话♥
Well, I thought I'd call,
但他们说你们刚着陆
but they said you had just landed.
那我就第一个来欢迎你们吧
Let me be the first to welcome you.
你忘了些什么
You're forgetting something.
我什么都没忘 新来的
I'm forgetting nothing, newbie.
我就说吧
Told ya.
我只希望你们能好好表现一两天
I only ask that you allow a day or two
再欺负新来的
before the hazing begins.
不是吧 一整天
Come on, a whole day?
这可难办了 头儿
Tough ask, boss.
欢迎加入我们 史蒂芬
Welcome aboard, Stephen.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
卢克·埃尔维斯
Luke Alvez.
你好 卢克
Hello, Luke.
小洁
JJ.
"有时候失去了一些好东西
"Sometimes good things fall apart
是为了迎接更好的"
so better things can fall together."
玛丽莲·梦露
Marilyn Monroe.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表