不是吧
No way.
好吧 在训特别督察探员
Ok, SSA in training.
但你还是得想办法
But you're still gonna have to figure out
怎么跟我好好相处
how to be nice to me.
我可好了
I am nice.
我简直就是好好女王
I am like the queen of nice.
冰雪女王还差不多
Maybe like the queen of ice.
好吧
Ok. Ok. Look.
这是我示好的脸
This is my nice face.
给你看过了
I gave you that.
加西亚
So, Garcia...
是啊 怎么了
Yeah, what about it?
不知道 这是取自
I don't know, is that from the little known
瑞典金发嘉宝吗
blond-haired Swedish garcias?
其实是我父母死后
Actually it's from the family
收养我的那家人取的
that took me in after my parents died.
谢谢你又让我回忆起那段痛苦的日子
So, thanks for reminding me of that painful memory.
那你今晚准备干什么 美女
So what are you doing tonight, chica, huh?
跟你真实存在的加拿大男朋友一起吗
Hang out with your Canadian boyfriend that totally exists?
他的确存在
Ok, he does totally exist.
他不是加拿大人 我们干什么跟你有什么关系
And he's not Canadian. And why does it matter what we're doing?
你打算干什么 高个腹黑帅哥
What are you doing, Mr. Tall, dark, and blandsome?
跟洛克希聊聊天
Just kickin' it with Roxy.
谁
Who's that?
我女朋友
That's my girl.
你应该见见她
Yeah, you should meet her sometime.
你会爱上她的
You'd love her.
是吗
Yeah.
她爱你吗
Does she love you?
她很喜欢我
Yeah, she adores me.
让她脑袋正常后再来找我
Tell her to call me when she's come to her senses.
人做的坏事死后还会流传
"The evil that man do lives after them.
好事则往往随尸骨一起埋葬
The good is oft interred with their bones."
威廉·莎士比亚
William Shakespeare.
发现你了
There you are.
德斯蒙德·霍尔特
田纳西州富兰克林县莱恩街694号♥
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表