这不是我的第一选择
It wasn't my first choice.
带上沃克 上飞机
Grab Walker. Get to the jet.
我要去监狱 里德有权知道真♥相♥
I'm going to the prison. Reid deserves to know everything.
真的很对不起 斯宾塞
I'm so sorry, Spencer.
我们会找到她的 我发誓
We will find her, I promise.
我们会找到她的 好吗
We'll find her, ok?
杀害凯西的那把枪的弹道报告出来了
Ballistics came back on the gun that was used on Cassie.
就是杰克·沃恩在波士顿
It's the exact weapon Jack Vaughn used
当黑帮打手时用的那把手♥枪♥
when he was a mob enforcer in Boston.
林赛肯定是从她爸爸那里拿到的
Lindsey must have taken it from her father.
也许她想要与他齐名
Maybe she wanted his reputation
或者只是想确定她爸爸
or she just wanted to make sure her dad
知道她的所作所为
knew what she was doing.
理由不重要
The reasons are unimportant.
重要的是你是对的
What's important is you were right,
我从一开始就该相信你
and I should have believed you from the start
但我没有
and I didn't.
那是因为她是爸宝女
It's because she's a daddy's girl.
来啊 爸爸 杀了他
Go on, daddy, kill him!
混♥蛋♥ 他杀了她 他杀了凯蒂
Son of a bitch, he killed her. He killed Katie!
对一个有逻辑的杀手
The gun is an odd touch of sentimentality
这把枪反而恰恰对她有情感上的触动
for an otherwise logistical killer.
她拿走枪是因为她是个爸宝女
She took the gun because she's a daddy's girl,
因为他们密不可分
because they were inseparable.
对 对 我们可以利用这一点
Yeah. Yes, we can use that.
我们已经尝试通过证人保护计划去找他了
We're already trying to track him down in WITSEC.
你们需要找到他 他是关键
You need to find him. He's the key.
我们知道
We know.
要快
And hurry.
找到我妈妈
Find my mom.
向我保证你们会找到我妈妈
Promise me you'll find my mom.
好 我保证
Yes, I promise.
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared.
想要尽量隔绝自己
Try to isolate yourself.
谢谢你肯见我 典狱长
Thank you for meeting with me, Warden.
特别探员里德有麻烦
SSA Reid's in trouble.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也无能为力
There's nothing I can do for him.
我们只想要保护性监禁
All we want is protective custody.
在我的监狱 这是特权
In my house, that's a privilege.
你的朋友可不算圣坛侍者
And your friend hasn't exactly been an altar boy.
只需要几天 等我们确定他的安全就行
It's just for a few days, until we know he's safe.
即使我想帮忙 我也不能帮
Even if I wanted to, I couldn't.
为什么不能
But why not?
上头不允许
The higher-ups put a block on him.
他只能在普通囚犯区
He's gen pop all the way.
但特别探员里德处境非常危险
But SSA Reid is in extreme danger.
这里谁又不是呢
Who here isn't?
这是情有可原
There are extenuating circumstances.
知道我一天要听几次这种话吗
Know how many times a day I hear that?
我同意帮他 其他人也会来哭诉
I give in to him, the other will come crying.
特别探员里德有权利
SSA Reid has rights.
他当然有
He sure does.
那些都被满足了 我向你保证
And those are being met, I promise you that.
我已经让他的律师准备好了
I have his lawyer standing by.
我知道联调局不支持他
Look, I know the FBI don't have his back,
也就是说你们现在孤立无援
which means y'all are on an island.
我知道机构什么的都不一样
Ok. I know it's a different agency and all,
但林赛离开保护计划了他们就不能告诉我们吗
but couldn't someone have told us that Lindsey left WITSEC?
不行 这是为了保护她
No. It's for her own protection.
除非你有麻烦 不然执法官不会出现
The marshals stay away unless you're in trouble.
即使是我们自己的专案探员也不知道证人情况
Even our own case agents aren't told about their member status.
里德怎么样
How'd it go with Reid?
不出所料 他认为林赛用她父亲的枪
As expected. He thinks Lindsey's using her father's gun
是一种传承他的衣钵的方式
as a way to carry on his legacy.
有道理 她有恋父情结
Makes sense, given her daddy issues.
我跟典狱长交涉
And I spoke to the warden about
想对里德进行保护性监禁
putting Reid in protective custody,
但他说不行
but he said no.
又收到很多
Ok. More ballistics
杰克·沃恩那支枪的弹道检测
literally just came in on Jack Vaughn's gun,
我的天啊 林赛简直是一只勤劳的小毒蜂
And, oh, my goodness, Lindsey has been a busy evil bee.
有多勤劳
How busy?
这支枪最近五年
That gun has been involved
跟15起谋杀案有关
in 15 murders in the last 5 years.
改装过的中空子弹 后脑勺一枪毙命
Single shot to the back of the head with a modified hollow-point.
这就是林赛的手法
That's our Lindsey.
你们看到地域分布了吗
You guys see the geographical pattern?
所有的杀人案都发生在美墨边境
All of the kills are along the U.S-Mexico border.
而且每个被害人明显都与贩毒集团有关
And each of the victims have apparent cartel ties.
所以 林赛自从离开保护计划
So, Lindsey's been a cartel hit woman
就成了打击贩毒集团的杀手
ever since she left the program.
好吧 但她为什么要用她爸爸的枪
Ok, but why is she using her dad's gun?
这对我们有利 但对她来说有风险
That helps us, and it's risky for her.
这是一种本能的冲动 而不是选择
It's an impulse. It's not a choice.
威斯康星州 贝洛伊特
杰克 我是特别探员埃尔维斯 这是沃克探员
Jack, I'm SSA Alvez, this is SSA Walker,
我们来自行为分♥析♥小组
And we're with the BAU.
我们要找林赛
We need to find Lindsey.
杰克 你见过她吗
Jack, have you seen her?
没有 不过这是为什么
No. What's this about, anyway?
我加入十年了 突然之间
I'm 10 years in, all of a sudden
你们想跟我谈了
you guys want to talk to me.
林赛惹了麻烦
Lindsey's in trouble.
她在华盛顿的一起谋杀案里
Your gun was used in a murder
用了你的枪 还涉及到过去五年间
in D.C. recently and others like it
发生的其它谋杀案
over the last 5 years.
她肯定在保护计划找到枪之前把它藏起来了
She must have hid it before WITSEC had the chance to find it.
我不会骗你
Look, I'm not gonna lie.
这对她很不利
This is bad for her.
等我们抓到林赛 我们肯定会抓到她
When we get Lindsey, and we will get her,
她会在里面待一辈子
she'll be inside for life.
但至少你可以见到她
But at least you can see her.
她最近联♥系♥你了吗
She contacted you recently?
两个月前我跟她通过电♥话♥
I talked to her about two months ago on the phone.
她打电♥话♥给我想知道什么...
She called me and she wanted to know about some...
墨西哥的高级药物
high-grade pharmaceuticals in Mexico,
我从来没听过的东西
something I never heard of.
哪种 它们叫什么
What kind? What are they called?
我不知道 大概是...
I don't know. It was like...
莨 莨什么 我不知道
sc--scope something, I don't know.
莨菪胺和七氟醚
Scopolamine and sevoflurane.
是的 你怎么知道
Yeah. u202dHow'd you know that?
谢谢你 卢克
Thanks, Luke.
杰克说林赛找过
Jack said Lindsey was looking for
刮擦使用的药物
the exact same drugs Scratch uses.
刮擦势力很大
Scratch has a long reach.
想想去年的监狱暴♥乱♥
Look at that riot in the prison last year.
他可能在内部也有帮手
You know, it's possible he has help on the inside.
或许可以再去找找典狱长
Maybe we can go to the warden
让他提供保护性监禁
and get him to give us protective custody again.
典狱长那边没戏
No, the warden is a dead end.
我们得去法♥院♥正式提出请求
We have to go to the courts.
怎么去 法官哪儿是想见就能见的
How? It's not like you can just walk up to the judge.
万一我可以呢
Or I could.
合法吗 艾米莉
Now, is that legal, Emily?
合法 只是略有不妥
It is. It's just inappropriate
而且希望也不大
and a relative long shot.
菲欧娜会怎么说
What will Fiona say?
我不告诉她
Well, I wouldn't tell her.
我不打算让她以辩护律师名义为被告提出申请
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表