His son Trey takes a fruity cocktail of heavy medications
来治疗焦虑症 强迫症
for anxiety, ocd, and...
还有边缘性人格障碍
borderline personality disorder.
这些都是梦游的前提条件
Those are all preconditions for sleepwalking.
嫌犯一定就是他 他父亲的死
This must be the unsub. His father's death
解释了他现在开始杀戮的原因
could explain why he started killing now.
可怜的孩子
Poor kid.
看起来在警方对妓院的一次突击检查中
It looks like during a police raid of a brothel,
妓院突击检查取得惊人发现
八岁的特里被发现在卧室里
Then 8-year-old trey was found in a bedroom
与一名赤♥裸♥的男妓在一起
with a naked prostitute,
而他父亲正在另一个房♥间
And his dad was, busy,
忙着
in another room.
这可是很大的打击
That's a big stressor.
当特里的父亲去世后 他就追杀
So when Trey's dad died, he went after any poacher
让他想起那个人的偷猎者
that reminded him of the guy.
那一定还不够吧
That must have not been enough, right?
当他睡着后 他的思绪就回到
And while he slept, his mind pulled him back
他去过的那些房♥子
to those houses he used to go to.
我把特里的住址发给你们 已经在平板上了
Ok, I'm sending you Trey's address. It's on your tablets.
他被猥亵的那间房♥子
The house where he was molested,
他去过那里了吗
has he killed there yet?
还没有
That would be a...no.
把地址发给我们 他可能正赶往那里
Ok, send us that address. He may be headed there now.
里昂街122号♥
122 Leon Street.
似乎贾尼丝·威尔
It looks like Janis Weir
一周前租下了那里
signed a lease on the place a week ago.
里昂街122号♥
等一下
Just a minute.
喂
Hello?
贾尼丝·威尔
Janis Weir?
是我
Yes.
我是艾米莉·潘提斯 我是联调局的
This is Emily Prentiss. I'm with the FBI.
我要你认真听我说
I need you to listen very carefully.
有人可能会去你家试图进去
Someone may come to your door or try to get in.
有人正在敲门
Someone's knocking now.
贾尼丝 别开门
Janis, do not open the door.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
明白 我...
Yes, I--
贾尼丝 贾尼丝
Janis? Janis?!
他进来了 他进来了
He's inside! He's inside!
赶紧离开房♥子
Get out of the house.
他堵住了出口
He's blocking the exit!
藏起来 把自己锁在房♥间里
Ok, hide. Lock yourself into a room.
我们马上来
We're on our way.
我在厕所里 求你们快点
I'm in the bathroom. Please hurry.
我们马上到了 我保证
We're almost there, I promise.
求你们快点
Please hurry.
求你们帮帮我
Please help me.
不管怎么样 这应该能阻止他
One way or another, this is gonna stop him.
联调局 放下刀
FBI! Drop the knife!
还在梦游
Still sleeping.
特里
Trey?
我在这里
Here. I'm here.
你知道你在哪里吗
You know where you are?
我就在这里...
This is where I was...
我不是...
This is not what I--I...
我又复发了
I did it again.
不应该发生这种事
This was not supposed to happen.
拜托 我需要帮助 你们能帮我吗
Please, I need help. Can you help me?
我们会尽力
We're gonna try.
特里·戈登 你因涉嫌
Trey Gordon, you're under arrest
谋杀八个人被捕了
for the murder of 8 people.
八个人
8?
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切
Anything you say can and will
都将成为呈堂证供
be used against you in a court of law...
那些无忧无语
How blessed are some people,
没有恐惧 没有烦恼的人是多么幸福
whose lives have no fears, no dreads,
他们晚上可以安然进入睡眠
to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly,
迎接美梦的到来
and brings nothing but sweet dreams.
爱尔兰作家 著有《吸血鬼伯爵德古拉》
布莱姆·斯托克
Bram Stoker.
是你啊
Hello. It's you.
佛蒙特州怎么样
How was Vermont?
佛蒙特州很好
Vermont was, was great.
我发现了这个
I found, this.
给你放桌子上
For your desk.
以后压力大的时候
And for those future stressful days.
我...我没有这种的
I don't--I don't I have this one.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
挺好的
Good.
我只是想说
Yeah, I just want to say,
如果你想让我成为
If I ever do become the someone
哭泣时可以依靠的人
you want to go to when you're crying,
我一直都在这里
I'm here.
我只是想 我们一起这么久
Just, I figured, you know, after the time
追踪嫌犯
we chased down the unsub,
现在你对我敞开心扉
and now with you opening up to me
告诉我你对里德的担心
about your concerns regarding Reid, that,
也许你心里支起的盔甲上
well, maybe there was just a slight chink
还有那么一丝裂缝
in your fluffy armor.
只是运气而已
It was luck.
时机刚刚好
It was timing.
我经常哭
I cry all the time.
我是个很敏感的人
I'm a very sensitive person.
我很高兴有你在 好吗
I am glad you're here, ok?
但我绝对不会给你好脸色的 卢克
But I am never going to stop giving you crap, Luke.
佩内洛普
Penelope.
那是第一次...
You know, that's the first time...
-闭嘴 -你没有叫我...
- Shut it. - You didn't call me by--
别破坏气氛
Let's be in the moment.
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
不不不 你别想下命令了 小家伙
Nah, nah, no more orders from you, little man.
也许我们动不了你
Maybe we can't get to you,
但我们能动你的朋友
but we can get to your friend.
放开他
Let him go!
现在是第一课
So here's lesson number one.
我知道肖是你的后台 但我才是老大
I know Shaw got your back, but I'm in charge.
两周后 我的货就到了
In two weeks, my shipment's coming through,
你要确保这批货能安全到我手上
and you're gonna make sure it gets to me safely.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
斯宾塞
Spencer...
明白了吗
Is that clear?
明白了 明白了
Yes, it's clear, it's clear.
第二课
Lesson number two--
永远不要惹躲在暗处的人
Never, ever, mess with a man's stash on the inside.
不然...
When you do...
有人就会受伤
people get hurt.
路易斯
Luis.
没事的 没事的 没事的
It's ok. It's ok. It's ok.
对不起 没事的
I'm sorry. It's ok.
警卫
Guard!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表