艾利奥特的池塘
Elliott's Pond
像这样
Like that, ok?
先往下
First you want to go under...
对
Yeah.
然后往上一勾
And then kind of hold it up
特拉华州 克莱顿
这样水漂才能旋回来
so they get back to us.
对
Right.
伙计们 你们一个小时前就该回家了
Guys, guys, you should have been home an hour ago.
现在爸妈坐在那儿等你们
Now mom's sitting there with dad waiting on you.
你们忘了爸爸要来吗
Did you forget dad was coming?
我们不想去他家过周末
We don't want to go to his place this weekend.
我们可做不了主
Well, we don't get a say in it.
雪莉和他们在一起吗
Is Shelley with them?
她不在
No, she's not.
你知道她总会出现的
You know she's gonna show up at some point.
她说妈妈的坏话
She says mean things about mom.
我知道
I know.
但这周末得去他那儿
But it's his weekend.
也许我们能像上次一样去看电影
Maybe we'll go to the movies like we did last time.
那次还不赖
That wasn't so bad.
走吧
Come on.
要比赛吗
You want to race?
你骑着自行车 肯定你赢
You're on a bike. You'll win.
你们穿玉米地超近道的话就能领先了
You guys got a head start if you cut through the corn.
除非你们俩胆太小不敢穿
Unless you two are chicken.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go!
谁最晚到家谁就输
Last one home's a loser!
艾莉
Allie!
你在哪
Where are you?!
我在这
I'm over here!
艾莉
Allie!
艾莉 你在哪
Allie, where are you?!
我在这
I'm over here!
看 它受伤了
Look, he's hurt.
小心它的腿
Watch his little leg.
别闹了
Stop it.
说真的 别闹了
Dude, seriously, stop it.
如今
别这样 我在讲故事呢
Come on, man, I'm trying to tell a story.
外星人就这么把他们绑走了
And then, that's when the aliens snatched them.
别信他 不是外星人
Ignore him. It wasn't aliens.
是精神病院的那个疯子
It was the lunatic from the asylum.
P.K 我说了别闹了
P.K., I said quit it.
公牛山疯子把双生兄妹拴起来关了很多天
Then the Oxen Hill Maniac kept the twins chained up for days.
他要先把他们喂胖再吃掉
He needed to fatten them up before he ate them.
我以为是他们的哥哥杀了他们
I thought their older brother killed them.
也可能是吉米·里德利那个怪胎
Or that freak Jimmy Ridley.
今夜我们就解开谜题
Tonight we solve the mystery.
不准反悔
No backing out?
不准反悔
No backing out.
不能带手♥机♥ 是吧
So, uh, no phones, right?
这就是重点 用老方法
That was the point. Old school.
没有救命稻草
No lifelines.
是啊 但是去年你就怂了
Yeah, but you chickened out last year.
伯恩斯 你的借口是什么
Bones, what's your story?
我说我去你家睡
I said I was sleeping at your house.
所以手♥机♥才放在那里
That's why the phone's there.
我说我带了手♥机♥去P.K家
My phone and I are at P.K.'s.
那我们都找好了理由
So we're covered.
只要我们明早在我家吃煎饼就行
As long as we're at my house for pancakes in the morning.
P.K 说真的 为什么你总是在吃
Ok, P.K., serious question-- why are you always eating?
因为我好饿
'cause I'm fracking hungry.
奶油饼干 有人要吗
Nutter Butter, anyone?
好啊 我们得花多久
Sure. How long is this gonna take?
谁在乎呢 我们有整晚时间
Who cares? We got all night.
小心蛇
Watch out for snakes.
就在这里
It's right here.
我说的真的是真的
I'm dead serious.
不可能
There's no way.
这种事在你身上发生一次以上的概率小得惊人
The probability of that happening to you more than once is astounding.
我知道
I know. I know.
但真的发生了 好吗
But I was there, OK,
我告诉你 那真是太疯狂了
and I'm telling you, it was crazy.
谢天谢地你们来了 你们知道多少
Thank god you guys are here. What do you know?
什么都不知道
Nothing.
好吧 罗西来得超早
OK. Rossi got here crazy early,
然后潘提斯刚来
and then right when Prentiss came in
他就把她叫进去了
he pulled her in there.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
好的
Ok, ok.
怎么了
What's going on?
霍奇出事了
It's Hotch.
天啊 他没事吧
Oh, my God. Is he ok?
他没事
He's ok.
但他不是因为特殊任务
But he has not been away
才一直缺席
on special assignment.
那只是我们为了调查
That's something we had to say
而打的幌子
as a cover for the investigation.
什么调查
What investigation?
霍奇看到彼得·刘易斯
Hotch saw Peter Lewis
去观看杰克的足球赛了
watching one of Jack's soccer games.
霍奇做出反应时 刘易斯已经跑了
By the time Hotch reacted, Lewis had taken off.
联调局搜查了那片地区 但他消失了
The Bureau searched the area, but he disappeared.
什么时候的事情
When was this?
刮擦先生在亚利桑那州再次现身的几天后
Days after Mr. Scratch resurfaced in Arizona.
一个受害者被发现时在嘴里一直念他的名字
One of the victims was chanting his name when we found her.
她额头被刻上了"霍奇"
She had "Hotch" carved into her forehead.
对他打击很大
It really got to him.
他为什么不告诉我们 我们本可以
Why didn't he tell us? We could have focused
专心追捕刮擦先生
on finding Mr. Scratch.
他知道我们不能放下一切
He knows we can't drop everything.
而且他也不想让所有人担心
Also, he didn't want to worry everyone.
现在怎么办 他们安排了全天候监视吗
So now what? They have around-the-clock surveillance?
一开始是的
Initially, yes,
派探员全天候看着杰克
agents were assigned to watch Jack 24/7.
但当我们都在洛杉矶
But when we were all in L.A.
调查约翰·大卫·贝茨的案子时
on the John David Bates case,
刮擦先生又现身了
Scratch surfaced again,
这次是在杰克的学校
this time at Jack's school.
威胁到了杰克 上升到这个局面事情完全两样了
Going after Jack takes this to a whole new level.
彼得·刘易斯不会收手
Peter Lewis is not going to stop,
也就是为何霍奇和杰克
which is why Hotch and Jack
现在加入了计划
have now entered the program.
证人保护计划
Witness protection. Oh, ok.
但既然发生了这事
But now that this happened,
我们可以放下一切去抓刮擦先生
we can drop everything and focus on catching Mr. Scratch,
然后霍奇就能回来了对吧
and then Hotch can come back, right?
他走的时候就是这么想的
He went away believing that could happen.
但很多情况变了
But things have changed.
他决定不能再让
He's now decided that he can't put himself
他和杰克处于危险之中
and Jack in danger again.
他刚递交了辞呈
He just sent in his resignation.
我知道有很多需要消化
I know this is a lot to process.
我是说 没错 他是个伟大的父亲
I mean, yeah, he's a great dad,
这份工作非常艰苦
and this is an impossible job,
我们也知道他经历了怎样的悲剧
and we know how much tragedy he's had.
他经历的悲剧够多了 但是
He's had enough tragedy. But...
这是不是意味着我们再也不能联♥系♥他了
Does this mean we're never going to be able to talk to him again?
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
这并非我们所愿 很明显
It's not ideal, obviously.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表