《犯罪心理》前情提要
Previously on "Criminal Minds"...
陷害我的不是刮擦
It wasn't Scratch who framed me.
是个女人
It was a woman.
如果你将罪案现场发现的局部指纹
If you compare the partial prints
和林赛的指纹进行比对
found at the scene to Lindsey's,
就能证明这是她干的
it proves she did this.
我们来带你回家
We're taking you home.
又见面了
Ta-da.
我们又得对付凯特·亚当斯了
We have to deal with Cat Adams again?
娜迪·拉莫斯是凯特和林赛所杀
Cat and Lindsey were behind the murder of Nadie Ramos.
看来她已经积怨许久了
She's been nurse a grudge for a long time
陷害里德 现在还绑♥架♥了他母亲
and setting up Reid, now kidnapping his mother.
如果好博士想要回他的妈妈
Now, if the good doctor wants his mommy back,
让他来找我 他知道上哪儿找我
send him to me. He knows where to find me.
毕竟是他让我落得这个下场
After all, he put me here.
但是 我也算还了他这个人情
But then again, I kind of returned the favor, didn't I?
他和我还有事没解决
He and I have unfinished business.
小斯
Spencie.
我妈妈在哪
Where's my mother?
我很想你
I missed you.
你和林赛对她做了什么
What did you and Lindsey do to her?
-你怎么... -别说了
- How did you-- - Now stop.
你不能就这样进来
You don't get to walk in here
对我咄咄逼人 好像我是罪犯一样
and hiss at me like I'm the criminal.
现在我们按我的方式来
Now, we do this my way.
坐下
Have a seat.
监狱怎么样 你喜欢吗
How was prison? Did you like it?
不
No.
不好玩 是吧
It's not fun, is it?
不像你 我不该进监狱的
Unlike you, I didn't deserve to be there.
你怎么保持理智的
How did you stay sane?
你这样的脑子在那种灰暗的环境里
A brain like yours needs stimulation
需要刺♥激♥
in such a gray place.
我在洗衣房♥工作 还下象棋
I worked in the laundry room and I played chess.
这最多可能只有三到四个小时
That's 3, maybe 4 hours, tops.
剩下二十个小时呢
What about the other 20?
我读书
I read.
这还是不够
That's still not enough.
你肯定会去什么地方
You have to... go someplace.
在脑海里
Up here.
否则你就会疯掉
Or else you go crazy.
你想看看我去的地方吗
Do you want to see where I go?
我给你看
I'll show you.
过来
Come here.
不能碰他
No touching.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
很好 不要睁开
Good. Now keep them shut.
坐好 放松
Sit back and relax.
当你睁开眼时
Now, when you open your eyes,
我要你用入狱三个月以后
I want you to look at me like I'm the first woman you've seen
看到的第一个女人时的眼神看着我
after being in prison for 3 months.
现在 睁开眼
Now...open.
你好 凯特
Hello, Cat.
你在这
You're here!
你真的在这
You're really here.
我只想在这里
There's nowhere else I would rather be.
你很擅长这个
You're good at this.
你太擅长这个了
You're so good at this,
我几乎要相信你不想杀我了
I almost believe you don't want to kill me.
我不想杀你
I don't want to kill you.
真不想
No?
不想
No.
如果我让你妈妈死掉呢
What if I let your mother die?
那样你会杀了我吗
Then would you kill me?
还是你只会
Or would you just...
伤害我
Hurt me?
你会把我按在地上
Would you pin me down
打得淤青难褪吗
and leave bruises that don't go away?
你想这样吗
Is that what you want?
我只是想知道你会不会
I guess I just want to know if you would.
如果你可以的话
If you could.
不会
No.
不会
No?
我不是这样的人
It's not the kind of man I am.
帮我个忙 让那边的金发妹出去
Do me a favor and tell blondie over there to step aside,
因为我们要玩另一个游戏了
because we're gonna play another game.
这次
And this time,
我们会发现
we're going to find out exactly
你究竟是什么样的人
what kind of man you are.
我们开始吧
Let's play.
来吧
Let's!
危险信♥号♥♥
Red Light
"你们已经把残虐的手段教给我
"The villainy you teach me I will execute,
我一定会照着你们的教训实行
and it shall go hard.
而且还要加倍奉敬"
But I will better the instruction."
出自《威尼斯商人》
威廉·莎士比亚
William Shakespeare.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
不饿
No.
我也不饿
Me neither.
和上次一样的游戏吗
So the same game as last time?
我如实回答你的每个问题吗
I answer every question you ask honestly?
不 这次轮到你来问问题
No, this time you get to ask the questions.
关于什么的问题
About what?
我知道你的一个秘密
Well, I know a secret. About you.
你可以问我无论多少问题
And you can ask me as many questions as you like
来揭开这个秘密
to figure it out.
但你只能猜一次秘密是什么
But you only get one guess as to what it is.
如果猜对 我拿你的手♥机♥
Now, guess correctly, I take your phone,
给我们的朋友林赛打电♥话♥
I call our friend Lindsey,
让她放了你妈妈 毫发无损
and I tell her to release your mother unharmed.
如果猜错
If you don't...
限时吗
Is there a clock?
当然限时
There's always a clock.
给我
Give it to me.
现在你有四小时
Now, you'll have 4 hours.
还没开始
Not yet.
得等到整点才行
You have to wait till the second hand comes around.
你想在开始前给我点提示吗
You want to give me a hint before we start?
我看着像会给提示的人吗
Do I look like a girl that gives hints?
确实像
Actually you do.
好吧 这样怎么样
Ok, how about this?
是个你永远不会承认的秘密
It's a secret you'll never admit to.
开始
Go.
以前凯特·亚当斯只是单独行动
Up till now, Cat Adams has only worked solo.
但这次是团伙作案
But this is a partnership.
所以我们得搞明白这两个职业杀手
So we need to figure out how these two hit women
是怎么合作的
were able to work together,
尤其是其中一个人还在监禁中
especially when one of them was in solitary.
男性杀手一般是受利益和自保的驱使
And hit men are drive by profit and self-preservation.
除非知道全部情况否则他们不会接下工作
They don't take a job unless they know all the angles.
所以要预测她们的行动
So, to predict their behavior,
我们需要回答一个最简单的问题
we need to ask ourselves a simple question.
我们知道凯特为什么想报复里德
We know why Cat wanted revenge on Reid.
那林赛呢
Why does Lindsey?
十年前
10 years ago,
里德试图说服林赛的父亲
Reid tried to talk Lindsey's father
放弃最后一次谋杀
out of one last murder.
直到去年她发现
Cut to last year and she finds out
她的闺蜜凯特
her BFF Cat has been arrested
被试图阻止她父亲的同一探员逮捕了
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表