塔毛利帕斯州 马塔莫罗斯市
墨西哥
把手举起来下车
下车
下车
把手放在我们能看到的地方
跪在地上 地上
趴下
趴下
不要动
车是空的
去后备箱看看
把他押到警车里
听着
你被捕了
听得懂吗
笨蛋 你听得懂吗
我们走
"时常行善而不犯罪的义人
"There is not a righteous man on earth
世上实在没有"
who does what is right and never sins."
《传道书》第七章第廿节
Ecclesiastes 7:20.
看着相机
这里 看着相机
相机
马塔莫罗斯监狱
眼睛抬起来
相机
开门
给你一个小礼物
去
进去 他不会咬人的
你现在就应该放了我的
我们在哪里
迪士尼乐园
我该给我妈打个电♥话♥
I should call my mom.
你要
You need...
你妈妈
Your mommy?
你要的可不止这些 伙计
You're gonna need a lot more than that, Vato.
坐下
你是美国人吗
You're American?
你的证件呢
Where's your identification?
我不知道
I don't know.
你的文件 护照呢
Your papers? Passport?
有些不对劲 我
Something's wrong. I can't--
我想不起任何事
I can't remember anything.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
我不知道
I don't know.
这是一个人会记得的事情
It seems like the kind of thing a person would remember.
可能会感染
It could get infected.
叫医生来
是
Si.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我应该打个电♥话♥
I should call someone.
你不能打电♥话♥
You don't get a phone call.
在这里惹麻烦的美国人对这点都很吃惊
That surprises Americans when they get in trouble here.
但要是你能帮我搞清楚
But maybe if you help me figure out
你为什么携带毒品
why you had narcotics in your possession,
或许我能帮你通知什么人
I can help you notify someone.
这你也忘了吗
You forgot that, too?
在你车子的后备箱里发现的
In the trunk of your car?
你在那里干什么
What were you doing way out there?
我
I, uh...
是去见某个人
was meeting someone.
我是去见一个女人
I was meeting a woman.
我通常不这样
I'm not usually like this.
是海♥洛♥因♥的效果
Heroin will do that.
我不嗑药
I don't use drugs.
你只是贩毒
You just run them.
你现在没嗑嗨吗
You're not high right now?
你为什么来墨西哥
Why are you in Mexico?
因为我想要
Because I'm trying to...
帮我妈妈
Help my mom.
你母亲跟你一起在墨西哥吗
Your mother is with you in Mexico?
她不在
Mm-mmm. She's not, but...
罗莎
Rosa.
我要见罗莎 她是名医生
I'm meeting Rosa, who's a doctor,
所以我应该去找她
so I should find her.
罗莎姓什么
Rosa who?
她住在哪里
Where does she live?
对不起 我不知道
I'm sorry, I don't know.
头儿
Jefe.
给我
Deme.
嗯
Yeah.
你不是普通的美国人
You're not just American.
你是联调局的斯宾塞·里德博士
You're Dr. Spencer Reid with the FBI?
谢谢 科鲁兹 事情不妙
Thanks, Cruz. This is bad.
我知道 说不通
I know. It doesn't make sense.
怎么了
What's wrong?
里德进了监狱
Reid is in jail.
监狱
Jail?
在墨西哥
In Mexico.
他跑到那里干什么
What the hell is he doing down there?
我不知道 我没有跟他说过话
I don't know. I didn't talk to him.
科鲁兹收到他们首席调查员的电♥话♥
The call came in to Cruz from their lead investigator.
他为什么被关
What's he being held for?
非法持有毒品 并有意分销
Drug possession, with intent to distribute.
哪种毒品
What type of drugs?
可♥卡♥因♥和海♥洛♥因♥
Cocaine and heroin.
天啊
Oh, my god.
不可能
This can't be happening.
让露易丝和沃克尽快来
We need Lewis and Walker here ASAP.
好的 我可以打给他们 我来
Yeah. I can call them. I can do that.
我要检验一下
I'm gonna run some tests
你嗑的是什么药
to figure out what you're on right now.
谢谢你 很有帮助
Thank you. Helpful.
我们找不到罗莎医生
We're having a hard time finding this Dr. Rosa.
你还是想不起来她姓什么
You still don't remember her last name
你这你在哪里见她的吗
or where you met her?
我在尝试
I'm trying.
我们那些警员追你的时候
When my officers chased you,
你冲向了边境
you were racing toward the border.
我猜你是打算过边境
My guess is you planned on crossing it.
对吗
Is that true?
不 我
No, I, uh...
觉得我是在追某人
think I was chasing someone.
谁
Who?
他们就在我的前面
They were in front of me.
或许有警员看到他们了
Maybe your officers saw them.
他们看到了
They did.
没有人看到车牌
No one got the tags.
肯定是误会
This has to be a mistake.
我觉得我被陷害了
I think I'm being framed.
你有敌人会这么做的吗
You have enemies who would do this?
一定是刮擦先生
This has got to be Scratch.
他一直没动静 现在我们知道原因了
He was laying low. Now we know why.
以逃犯身份跨过边境有巨大的风险
Crossing the border as a fugitive is a huge risk.
回报更大 他是在惩罚整个团队
The reward is greater. He's been punishing the team.
他的目标是里德
Now his target is Reid.
彼得·刘易斯在袭击了塔拉的家人后
Peter Lewis dropped off the map
就消失不见
after attacking Tara's family.
或许他一直都藏在墨西哥
Maybe he's been hiding in Mexico this whole time.
我们还要考虑这件事与他无关的可能性
We also have to consider this isn't related to him.
那还会有谁
Who else would it be?
贩毒集团
Drug cartels.
可能威胁了里德 用他当运毒人
Could have threatened Reid and used him as a mule.
同意 可能只是不走运
Agreed. This could simply be a case of bad luck.
里德在错误的时间去了错误的地方
Reid was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
斯宾塞的妈妈没事
Spence's mom is ok.
他雇的家庭护士说一切稳定
The home nurse he hired said all is stable.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank the stars.
他跟护士说要离开多久
How long did he tell the nurse he'd be gone?
三天
Uh, 3 days.
听起来很合理
That sounds reasonable.
棕榈泉的案子之后
After the Palm Springs case,
里德说他要回休斯顿
Reid said he had to get back to Houston
跟他妈妈的医生谈谈
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表