剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
To use a phrase I coined in the 90s,
用一句我在90年代说的话
I'm going in.
加我一个
You coined that?
那是你创造的吗
Oh yeah, lock and load.
是啊 整装待发
That's mine too.
那也是我说的
All right.
好吧
I'm awake.
我醒了
Oh my God!
天啊
I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry.
对不起对不起 真对不起
What are you doing in my car?
你在我的车里做什么
I didn't have anywhere else to go.
我没地方去了
No where else but my car?
除了我的车以外没地方可去了吗
Do you know how big the planet is?
这个世界很大的你不知道吗
What is going on, Britta?
你究竟怎么了 布雷塔
My friends, they all think my parents are adorable,
我的朋友都觉得我父母是好人
and they think that I'm the bad guy for hating them,
因为我讨厌他们 我反而成了坏人
but I have a right to hate them, cuz I had to be there when they sucked.
但我恨是有理由的 因为他们实在太逊了
Yeah. Jimmy Fallon syndrome. I get it.
这样啊 吉米·法隆综合征 我明白
I had that with my parents, too.
我对我爸妈也是
You did? Yeah.
是吗 是的
You know, one of the most unfair lessons we're forced to learn
知道吗 我们不得不学会的一大不公
is that our parents are human beings.
就是我们的父母也不过是凡夫俗子
We wanna think of them as Gods or demons,
我们总把他们想成是神或是魔鬼
because then that would make us heroes.
然后我们就成了英雄
But give me a break.
可是得了吧
We all suck.
我们都逊爆了
What can I do to help you tonight, Brita?
我能帮你什么 布雷塔
How many quarters were in this cup holder?
我杯架里面有多少硬币
The same amount.
原来多少现在还是多少
Oh, yeah.
哦耶
Calibrated. Welcome.
已校准 欢迎
No, go away!
不 走开
Preferences grow.
选择 增高
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Let go of me.
放开我
Do you really want the power of a God?
你真的想拥有神的力量吗
Yes, more than anything.
是的 除此之外别无他想
Should I order dinner, cuz a lot of good delivery places are closing?
我要不要定点外卖♥♥ 很多外卖♥♥店要关门了
I know how you feel.
我了解你的感受
The sadder reality, the less real we want it.
现实愈残酷 我们就越想逃避
I just wanna be a good dean.
我只想成为一个好院长
I can give you a device that will accomplish that.
我可以赠你一件器具帮你完成心愿
You can use this to manipulate worlds.
此物可助你操纵世界
Flick of a wrist.
只要动动手腕
My God, it's incredible!
天啊 太神奇了
Now!
动手
What's happening. No!
怎么了 不
I wanna go back in.
我要回去
I want to be back in there.
让我回去
I want to be-.
我要回去
Here. Here.
这里 这里
Here's your power.
你的力量在这里
Yeah. Now, manipulate worlds.
很好 现在你可以操纵世界了
Yeah.
对
He'll be back to his old self in an hour.
一小时后他就会恢复了
Great, do you have a way to fix that?
太好了 恢复以后你有办法对付吗
Seriously, though, thank you.
不过说真的 谢谢
Brita, we were so worried.
布雷塔 我们好担心你
What happened to the kids Green Machine?
人家孩子的小绿车呢
What? I, I don't know. I ditched it.
什么 我不知道 我扔了
Where and how long ago?
扔哪儿了 多久前扔的
Okay, assume that's not what's important here.
好吧 这个不重要了
Brita, we. It's okay, Dad.
布雷塔 我们...没事了 爸爸
I have something that I wanna say.
我有话想说
I ran away from home at 17 to become an adult,
我17岁那年离家出走 希望长大成人
but maybe all that did was leave a part of me stuck at 17,
可也许我的一部分也永远留在了17岁
the part that tends to run away when I am confronted with the truth.
让我每次与真♥相♥直面的时候都掉头逃离
The truth is good, Brita. Mom, shut up!
真♥相♥并不坏 布雷塔 妈 闭嘴
Frankie taught me something important.
弗兰让我明白了一件重要的事
It doesn't matter how mature we are
我们是否成熟
or what resentments we carry.
是否愤世嫉俗都不重要
All that matters is that we're all going to die.
最重要的是 我们都会死
You have a lovely home.
你们家真漂亮
Thank you. So, we're really getting our daughter back?
谢谢 所以我家女儿回心转意了
Yeah, but it's not gonna be that big of a deal.
是啊 不过那也不是什么大事
I mean, you guys missed the good years.
你们错过了那些美好岁月
Now, it's just gonna be margaritas, Pottery Barn,
现在只能喝喝酒 买♥♥买♥♥装饰
fighting our family's tendency toward obesity
对抗家族的肥胖遗传
as we slide into oblivion.
直到被世人遗忘
First you guys, and then me quickly thereafter.
先是你们 然后很快就会轮到我
Well, I'll drink to that.
为此我先干一杯吧
Oh, Abed.
阿布蒂
Benjamin.
本杰明
I got bit by a cat, Deb.
我被猫咬了 黛比
No!
不
I'll get the antibiotics.
我去拿点抗生素
Thank you for the refund, Elroy.
谢谢你能退款 埃尔罗伊
No, thank you
不 是我谢谢你
for one last taste of what it was like when my work was valuable.
让我最后一次品尝到自己的心血
Oh, it's still valuable.
你的工作还是有意义的
Here, $500
这是五百块
for the taste I got of being powerful.
谢谢你让我尝到强大的滋味
Dean, the school can't afford 500-.
院长 我们学校付不起五百块了
Wait for it.
等等嘛
I have no idea what to do with the rest of my life now.
我不知道下半生该怎么办了
We offer a wide variety of classes.
我们的课程多着呢
And that, my friend, is the Greendale effect.
朋友 这就是格林德尔的力量
I'll never get out of here, will I?
我被永远地困在这儿了 是吧
I haven't met many that do.
反正我是没见过有人能离开
Let's walk arm in arm.
手拉手 走啊走
There are times when change needs to be different,
有时候改变让人焕然一新
then there's changes that are more the same.
有时候 改变其实并无改变
But the same changes don't tend to be different
但相同的改变并不会
than the changes that came before.
与之前的改变有所不同
If you change everything that's different,
如果你改变了所有不同的一切
sometimes you find out everything's still the same.
也许会发现 一切也并没有改变
As for me, I'm just changing
对于我来说
everything that's different.
我正在改变一切
Change.
改变
Did you get any of that?
你看懂了吗
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表