剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
That's a description of every paint ball.
所有彩弹都一样吧
Okay, so you know your stuff.
很好 你很了解行情嘛
Why don't I give you a pro discount?
看来我应该给你点行内折扣
I'm thinking something more exotic, something in silver?
我想要点更独特的 比如 银色的
Yeah, okay, great.
好 行啊 非常好
I think that's a great idea, you know?
我觉得你这想法很不错
You want to stay in the game?
你还想在游戏里保命吗
Talk.
快坦白
Okay, look.
好吧 这样
If you're a narc, you can't play.
你们如果是卧底的话就不能参赛
And if you're playing, I do accept sex for ammo.
如果你是玩家 你跟我上♥床♥换弹♥药♥也可以
Or beer, right?
不然啤酒也可以
But not Bitcoin. I mean, I believe in it.
但不能用比特币 我相信比特币能用
I just, I think I feel like I need it to stabilize.
但我更想要稳定的真实货币
Who is Silver Man?
银弹玩家到底是谁
My accountant?
我的会计
Oh, how do you know David?
你怎么认识大卫的
You know what I mean.
你知道我在问谁
Who buys the silver ammo?
谁跟你买♥♥银色彩弹的
Oh, look, if I tell you that, I'm pretendsies dead.
如果我告诉你 我绝对会没命
Koogler? They got him.
酷哥呢 被他们打死了
That's good.
挺好的
Then he wont be needing this.
那他就用不着这个了
Koogler's thumb drive is actually a hardware encryption key.
酷哥的拇指U盘其实是个硬件密钥
Hm, can it be unencrypted?
可以解密吗
No, you use it to decrypt something encrypted.
不行 你要用它来解加密的东西
A key with a lock on it.
用锁锁住的钥匙
I'll give our enemy this.
我要对咱们的敌人说一句
They're clever.
他们好聪明
Why did they pair us together?
我们怎么凑成一对了
Look, a message chain between Koogler and Silverballs.
看 酷哥和银弹玩家之间有条信息链
Now he's ordering a huge batch of ammo,
他订购了一大批弹♥药♥
and stressing that he needs it before the Cleaner Greendale Gala.
并强调要赶在格林德尔清洁舞会之前收♥货♥
City College is...
城市大学要...
City College is going to crash Frankie's Gala.
城市大学要摧毁弗兰的舞会
And here's where Silverballs decides on silver balls.
这里就是银弹玩家选购银弹的地方
Which color will look coolest against a navy blue jumpsuit?
什么颜色打在海军蓝的连体裤上最酷
Who wears a jumpsuit to a black tie gala?
谁会穿连体裤去参加正装舞会啊
The guest of honor.
尊贵的嘉宾
Is your Internet not working?
你的网速咋这么烂
It's one photo. It's taking an hour.
一张照片而已 慢的要死啊
You have keystrokes programmed to, eesh, that's dorky.
居然还得敲一下键盘 真是...过时
Looks like we'll be renting formal wear.
看来我们要去租正装喽
I'll measure Jeffrey.
我负责量杰夫瑞的尺寸
Mister Winger, you clean up nice.
翁格先生 你捯饬得不错嘛
Oh, come on. I'm always good looking.
您太客气了 我一直这么玉树临风
This seems ambitious.
这个计划很远大啊
Well, the monorail is more symbolic of
这个空中轻轨更多的是象征了我们的潜力
our potential than it is potential,
而并非建造上的可能性
and none of our buildings will ever be shaped like this.
我们的教学楼永远不会盖成这个样子
But with a little work, this is how we could feel.
但只要我们努力 就能营造出这样的格调
You should be proud.
你应该感到骄傲
Thank you, Jeff, for supporting this.
谢谢你 杰夫 谢谢你支持我
Why is that in your ear?
你耳朵上挂那玩意儿干什么
Oh, I'm raising awareness of Armenian American stereotypes.
我是在呼吁关注对亚美尼亚裔美国人的歧视
Bale to Belfry. Let's check in.
贝尔呼叫钟楼 各小队报到
Should stereotypes have their awareness raised? I...
种族歧视不是已经很受关注了吗
Oh, good lord.
瞧瞧我
I'm questioning you again. Why?
又在质疑你了 怎么回事
Follow your bliss, sir. You've earned it.
放心去飞 勇敢去追吧 你有你可以
Keaton to belfry, I need to just all make sure
基顿呼叫钟楼 我要提醒各位
we are very, very careful here.
我们要非常 非常小心
Bale to Keaton, why don't you set a good example
贝尔回复基顿 你何不做个榜样
by keeping your mind on the mission?
把精力都集中在任务上
And your eyes on the prize.
再把眼光集中在目标上
Prize is secure.
目标很安全
Keaton out.
基顿完毕
West to belfry.
威斯特呼叫钟楼
Entrances secure.
入口安全
Keaton to Kilmer, status.
基顿呼叫基尔默 汇报情况
Kilmer to Belfry, I'm currently examining a spoon,
基尔默报告钟楼 我正在检查一只勺子
only I'm not really examining it.
只不过我并非在检查这只勺子
I'm using it as a cover
我以这个动作为掩护
while watching a somewhat suspicious waiter.
暗中监视一个行迹可疑的侍者
Voice of Diedrich Bader to belfry.
戴德里克·巴德的嗓音呼叫钟楼
I've checked the custodial wing for the third time.
我已经检查物管区三遍了
Can I come join the mission now?
我现在可以参加任务了吧
Negative voice of Diedrich Bader.
不行 戴德里克·巴德的嗓音
Continue to check the custodial wing,
继续检查物管区
and then check the parameter of the inside of your office.
然后查看你办公室的内部情况
Okay.
那好吧
And for the record, I feel very vulnerable without a gun.
外说一句 不配枪让我觉得很没安全感
Ugh, I know that someone plays in this thing.
这曲子听着怎么这么耳熟呢
Hey there, Dean.
你好啊 院长
We need a custodian.
我们得找个校工
Dean.
院长
Dean.
院长
Dean.
院长
Dean.
院长
Clooney to belfry I've got a bogey with a gun.
克鲁尼呼叫钟楼 发现持枪小怪一只
Excuse me.
您说什么
I wasn't talking to you, I was ordering dinner.
我没跟你说话 我在点外卖♥♥呢
Yes hello can I get a bogey with a gun
啊你好 请给我来一只带枪小怪
no pickles and three orders of gun.
不加咸菜 再单点三份枪
Damn it.
糟了
Clooney slooped the bogey, now he's headed for the kitchen.
克鲁尼惊动了小怪 他朝厨房♥去了
Should we go?
要撤退吗
Negative, we don't know it's our man.
不行 我们不知道是不是我们的人
Kilmer, Clooney do nothing
基尔默 克鲁尼 不许妄动
unless you can do it quietly and calmly.
除非你们可以做到悄无声息 不动声色
What the hell?
怎么了你
No. Nothing.
没事 没事
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Yes.
当然
Clooney to Kilmer.
克鲁尼呼叫基尔默
What? Should I come in now?
什么 要我进去支援你吗
No, no you can't ever come in, ever, you're sloppy.
得了吧 你进来就完了 大手大脚的
Excuse me, can I have a word with you?
打扰一下 我能和你谈谈吗
About what?
谈什么
Well, there's been some reports about a paintball game on campus.
有情报称有人正在校园里办彩弹大战
Oh yeah, you better believe the kitchen boys are playing and
没错 厨房♥这几个小子肯定也参加了
this year we got a new winning strategy.
今年我们有一个新的制胜战术
Let the idiots come to you.
让傻子们自己送上门来
Oh really,
真的
oh Britta you can come in now.
布雷塔 赶紧进来吧
I'm sorry!
对不起
I stand before you one of Greendale's
作为格林德尔彩色浩劫中
biggest perpetrators of paint related mayhem
最穷凶极恶的猎杀者之一
and I am happy to say
我很高兴地向各位宣布
that those days are fully behind our school.
我校那种混乱的局面将一去不返
Looking back on those dark days,
回望那黑暗的岁月
it's clear that the only heroes
我们可以看出 真正的英雄
were the janitors and the custodians left to clean up our messes.
就是留下来清理残局的清洁工和校工
So it is with great shame and poetic irony
怀着巨大的羞耻和诗意的讽刺
that I present the Custodial Innovation Award
我将管理创新奖颁给
to vice Custodian, Lapari.
副校工 拉帕里
What the hell are you doing in there?
你们在里面搞什么鬼呢
Jeff, focus.
杰夫 集中精神
You all right, man?
你没事吧 哥们
Yes. It wasn't our guy.
挺好 不是我们要找的人
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表