剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
If anyone would like to say something, now's the time.
如果有谁想发表一下感想 就是现在了
Oh, I'll always remember
我会一直铭记
how you kept me from getting email for a week.
你害我一周都收不到电邮
And that chirp you do when you want more bread.
还有你想多吃面包屑时的唧唧喳喳
Yeah, that one.
对 就是这个声儿
And now everyone, please put on your cat masks and finger wings.
现在各位 请戴上猫面具和指套翅膀
With these cat masks,
戴着这些猫面具
we remind you that this place can no longer be your home,
我们会提醒你 这个地方不再是你的家
but with the fluttering of these wings,
随着这些飞舞的小翅膀
we symbolically join your flight into the natural world.
我们会象征性地跟你一起飞翔在大自然中
Wings everyone.
翅膀挥起来各位
Okay. You can go now.
好了 你可以走啦
Yeah. Off you go.
对 快飞吧
Time to go, little bird, that's just the way it is.
该走了 小鸟 这就是你的命运
Then it's done.
成功了
You did the right thing, Abed.
你做了一件正确的事 阿布蒂
Thanks to you, that bird has his whole bird life ahead of him,
因为你 那只鸟才得以拥有整个鸟生
to fly, meet lady birds, even start a bird family.
得以飞翔 遇到鸟姑娘 甚至组建鸟家庭
You made a difference.
你让世界变得不同
Abed.
阿布蒂
Did you get any of that?
你看懂了没
Yahoo!
雅虎
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表