剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Wait hold on.
等等
What's that?
什么意思
Do your thing, inspire them.
发挥你特长 鼓励大家
To do what?
什么特长
To rise to the occasion.
要从容应对
To not let these hackers push us around.
不能被黑客牵着鼻子走
Don't you guys think that we have an obligation here?
大家不觉得我们应该承担起这责任吗
The cop says no.
警♥察♥说不用
Well the cops say
警♥察♥还说
that your car trunk has something to do with 9/11.
你的行李箱跟911还有关系呢
They're not philosophers, they're crossing guards with guns.
他们又不是圣人 不过是带着枪的交♥警♥
This is on us as a committee.
这是我们要以联盟精神应对的
The eyes of the world-.
世界人♥民♥的眼睛
Are within hundreds of miles of this room.
都离这屋几百里远
Okay, how about the eyes of something bigger?
那宇宙的眼睛呢
Aren't you an atheist?
你不是无神论者吗
Don't you hate this government?
你不是恨政♥府♥吗
Are you even planning on going to see this comic?
你准备看这个喜剧吗
Yes, pretty much and of course not,
是的 差不多 当然不会
I was planning to protest him.
我本来准备抗♥议♥他的
But I can't believe I'm the one saying this.
没想到这话居然轮到我来说了
For god sakes, we're freaking Americans.
老天啊 我们可是美国人啊
We're talking about freedom of speech,
我们说的言论自♥由♥
it's the amendment so important
重要到在宪法修正的时候
it's literally the first one they remembered to add.
第一条就加的它
For white people.
为了白人
With penises.
还是「带把儿」的
We prefer to be called people without color or vaginas.
应该称呼他们为无色无阴♥道♥人种
Look, I know some things have gotten too simple
听着有些事确实太简单
and other things have gotten too complicated,
而另一些事却太复杂
but we still have a legacy
但我们在这国家里还是有遗产可继承
and a job in this country.
有工作可以干的
We're the colony so high maintenance the British gave up.
我们是英国人搞不定的移♥民♥
We're so obnoxious the French sent us a statue.
我们把法国烦到送了雕像
Nobody tells us to shut up.
没人能让我们闭嘴
And yes, I know that
没错 我知道我们的财富
our wealth is no longer distributed,
已经不再贡献给别人
and yes, our democracy has been
也没错 我们的民♥主♥
hijacked and turned into a puppet show about two fake parties
现在已经被垄断企业操控下的
that are controlled by a cartel of monopolies,
两个假党派变成了木偶剧了
and yes, if our votes had any real power
没错 如果我们的选举真有力量
they'd be illegal.
他们早就不合法了
Britta! Freedom of speech acknowledged.
布雷塔 言论自♥由♥已经普及了
Trust us.
相信我们
Cancel the show and you cancel people.
取消喜剧就是取消人♥民♥
Might as well bring dinosaurs back.
也许会让恐龙回归地球
What? Let her finish.
等等 让她说完
Britta, you saw what they did to the lunch lady.
布雷塔 你看到他们对食堂大妈干的事了
You wanna guess how much better my emails are?
你想猜猜我的邮件有多精彩吗
You want me to call a press conference
你真想让我召开个媒体发布会
and say, now do me?
然后说 干我吧
No, I'll do it.
不 我来
Let them leak me.
让他们黑我吧
I'm not letting you do this alone.
我不会让你孤军奋战的
Screw it.
去他的
I'm in.
算我一个
Someone has to be the last to stand up,
肯定有人是最后一个站起来的
and now that someone isn't me.
现在我肯定不是最后一个
I kinda zoned out
我刚刚有点走神
and assume we're standing to go see Avengers.
我们站起来是要去看「复仇者联盟」吗
These guys are giving hackers a bad name.
这些人给黑客抹黑了
And hacker is already such a dumb name.
黑客这名本来就够黑了
I'm not an idealist, I'm a pragmatist.
我不是理想主义者 我是实用主义者
And it's never pragmatic to piss you guys off.
惹你们生气是一点好处都没有的
So, fine.
那好吧
You guys.
大伙
This is so inspiring.
太激励人心了
I guess, just let me know how it goes.
那就有什么进度通知我吧
No matter what happens I'm with you,
无论如何 我都跟你们在一起
but don't tell anyone I'm with you.
但别跟别人说我跟你们一起
If you do, I'll deny it,
你们说了 我也会否认的
but I'm with you here and now.
但我现在就跟你们在一起
Not literally here and now, right now I'm leaving,
不是真的现在 现在我要走了
but I will always have been with you secretly.
但我会永远悄悄地跟你们在一起
Bye.
再见
The performance by Gupta Gupty Gupta
古普塔·古普提·古普塔的演出
will go on as scheduled tomorrow night,
明晚将如期上演
and we encourage anyone who believes in freedom
并且我们鼓励所有相信自♥由♥的人
to attend Mr. Gupta's performance.
都来看古普塔先生的表演
Although, as a woman,
但作为一个有很多
and someone with many Jewish and black friends,
犹太和黑人朋友的女人
I will be deeply offended.
肯定会被深深地冒犯到
I'm petitioning to have Mr.Gupta
我请求所有美国的校园
banned from all campuses across America.
都禁止古普塔先生去演出
But, one thing at a time.
但事情一件一件解决
First, freedom of speech
首先是言论自♥由♥
does not just apply to speech you want to hear.
不仅仅适用于你想听到的言论上
Case in point, am I right?
活生生的例子 是不是
Definitely get my good side, right here.
拍我这边脸好看 这里
Oh, I'm being censored!
我被打码了
I'm being censored!
我被打码了
Anyway, there's coffee and scotch in the corner.
转角处放置了咖啡和威士忌
Screw the hackers and long live Greendale!
去他的黑客 格林德尔万岁
All right, I'll see you guys at sound check
好了 那我们明天试音的时候
in the cafeteria tomorrow.
食堂再见咯
And there is a good chance that we are going to be targeted,
我们现在都可能是黑客的目标了
so nobody gets on the internet tonight.
今晚大家都不要上网了
What do we say?
怎么样
No peeking at the leaking.
不管什么料 坚决不看
Promise, promise, promise?
保证 保证 保证
Okay.
好了
Jeff.
杰夫
Thank you for backing me up, a little.
谢谢你小小地支持了我一下
Well, you turned into the path of least resistance.
是你这次没有大题小做
Deflect all you want,
随你怎么否认
but you're putting your ass on the line for an ideal.
这次你是真的冒了大风险了
Well, maybe a fraction of a butt cheek on the line.
只能算是一点点小风险吧
It's not like I used that stupid Greendale email for anything
除了让人订阅小黄♥片♥ 发送演出信息
but porn subscriptions and improv show mailing lists.
那个蠢不拉叽的校园邮箱还有什么用
What makes you think it's only your Greendale email
谁说只有格林德尔的邮箱
they'll be leaking?
被黑了
Because they hacked Greendale.
因为黑客黑的是格林德尔
Do you have a computer in your office?
你办公室有电脑吗
Yes.
有
Do you check your emails on that computer?
你在那台电脑上查收过邮件吗
You look at boobies on it?
你浏览过咪♥咪♥图片吗
One time.
就一次
They got it.
他们会知道的
They got everything.
他们什么都知道
It's Vietnam now, baby.
一夜回到越战时 亲爱的
It's Vietnam!
一夜回到越战时
Anyways, like I said, thanks.
不管怎么说 谢谢了
Hello.
好啊
Hello.
好啊
Girls.
姑娘们
Frankie. Francesca.
弗兰 弗兰西丝卡
Word around school is our emails have been leaked.
整个学校都传遍了 咱们的邮箱都被黑了
Is that so?
是吗
Oh, the first you've heard of it?
你没听说吗
I guess I heard some rumblings.
我听到了点风声
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表