剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
What do you wanna do with it?
你准备干什么
Watch The Sting.
看「骗中骗」
It's over.
完了
Whatever.
随便吧
Who got shot?
谁中枪了
What's going on?
现在什么情况
Was Sting even in it?
斯汀有演这个电影吗[同名歌♥手]
That movie was terrible.
这电影真是烂啊
You slept the whole time.
你一直在睡
Yeah, that's worse.
所以更糟
The dialogue seeped into my dreams.
这些对白渗进我的梦里
My whole brain is long and quiet.
搞得我的大脑一片无声
So how did they grift him?
那他们是怎么欺诈他的
Well, they basically made a fake building
简单来说 就是他们造了一座假大楼
and hired 1,000 people to cooperate in perfect secrecy.
又雇了一千个人来配合这场完美骗局
Should we just do that?
我们也可以吗
We could watch another grifter movie.
我们可以再看一部欺诈电影
There's more activity in Matchstick Men.
「火柴人」里的技巧更多
Oh, like what?
比如呢
At one point they build a fake hospital.
他们也造了一间假医院
So much construction!
怎么总是造造造
Oh, God, it's so late.
天啊 好晚了
You guys are gonna bail on me, aren't you?
你们要放弃我了 是吗
I think we have to, Jeff.
我们不得不 杰夫
We've tried everything we can.
我们什么办法都试过了
Maybe over the weekend
给我一个周末
I can make a fake building,
我可以造个假建筑出来
but all the briefcases and the swapping, and The Sting?
但换公文箱 「骗中骗」什么的
I'm not cut out for it.
我心好累 没法干了
I'm starting to think that
我开始觉得
real grifts only really happen in the movies,
真正的骗局只有电影里才有
and even in the movies they barely make sense.
但即使在电影里 它们也不太说得通
Look, I'm old.
我是老年人了
The Sting is terrible.
「骗中骗」真的太难看了
Grifting is stupid.
欺诈这事也蠢到家
The writing's on the wall.
这一切都太不好了
So that's it?
那就这样了吗
There's no shame in this, Jeff.
这没什么丢人的 杰夫
Oh, I don't know about that.
我可说不准
Well, this is a scene to behold.
真是一场好戏啊
Holed in the closet watching The Sting like gypsies.
跟吉普赛人似的躲在仓库里看「骗中骗」
Roger, we surrender.
罗杰 我们投降
You were right.
你是对的
I'm no grifter.
我不是欺诈师
No, I was wrong.
不 我错了
If you remember, I called you a thug.
如果你还记得 我称你为暴徒
Thugs fight.
暴徒还会奋起抗争呢
You're more, nope,
你更像是... 算了
I can't think of a metaphor pathetic enough to suit you,
我想不出什么可悲的比喻来形容你了
Jeff Winger,
杰夫·翁格
though I am reminded of something Oscar Wilde once said
不过我想起奥斯卡·王尔德的一句话
when he compared sheep to wolves.
他把羊比作狼
Screw it.
去你的
You hit me with a woman's hand.
你个女人 也敢打我
You Midwestern floozy.
你个中西部来的臭婊♥子♥
I lived in New York.
人家可是住过纽约的
Yeah, right, he's grifting us.
真是够了 他诈我们呢
Grift blood. Someone taste it.
假血 谁去尝尝
I'm sure it's Karo Syrup and food dye.
肯定是糖浆加食用色素
I mean I would, but my diabetes.
我倒是可以去尝 但我有糖尿病呢
19, 20, 21.
19 20 21
Are you counting the amount of money or the number of stacks?
你是在数钱的总额 还是在数有几叠钱
I have to start over.
我又要重新数了
I'll do it, move.
我来吧 你起开
But I want to go on record as being
但我想在记录上表明本人
disgusted by this transaction.
对这个交易深感厌恶
Got it. Disgusted.
明白 厌恶
I, I'm sorry love, but would you rather we took this to court?
不好意思 我们直接上法庭不行吗
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不 不行
We appreciate you keeping this between us
如果您愿意私了 我们将无比感激
and I do want to remind you
而且我还想提醒你
that we offer a lot of classes
我们这里有很多课程
and many of them are cash only.
大多数都是只收现金的
Me, take a class here?
要我在这里上课
Talk about a rip-off.
敲竹杠呢这是
Talk about a ribbing.
肋骨疼呢这是
What the hell am I doing?
我都胡言乱语了
You know, so far, Frankie's disgusted and, that's it.
现在记录上有弗兰深表厌恶 还有
Seems like a waste of a record.
感觉就是对记录的浪费
So sorry guys. This is all my fault.
对不起大家 这都怪我
Don't be. I'm the one who got in a pissing match.
不怪你 怪我任性斗气
With a jerk. You're a jerk.
跟一个混♥蛋♥ 你才混♥蛋♥
You're a jerk. You're a jerk.
你混♥蛋♥ 你混♥蛋♥
You're all jerks.
你们都混♥蛋♥
And this whole school can suck a big one.
这整个学校就是个大废柴之地
And you can put that in your record.
你可以将这句话放到记录里
I'm sorry, guys, I'm bound by my station.
对不住各位 因为本人立场不得不记
Speaking on that topic, Britta,
说到犯错这件事 布雷塔
this is all your fault and you're expelled.
鉴于这全是你的错 你被开除了
What, what? No, Dean.
什么 不要啊 院长
Let, let, let, let, let me handle this.
别慌 我来搞定
No, you can't do that.
你不能这么做
Britta's the heart of this group.
布雷塔是我们小组之心啊
She started it as a, as a, as a, as a, as a,
她当时创建了这个
as a fake biology group so that she could have sex with Troy.
假生物小组 就为了和特洛伊上♥床♥
No. That's exactly it.
不是啦 就是这样没错
Oh, okay. Don't let me handle it.
算了 这事儿我不搞了
No. You can't expel Britta, she's been here six years.
你不能开除布雷塔 她都在这里上六年学了
Three more, and she'll have her two-year degree.
再上三年 她就能拿到两年制学位了
Britta keeps me grounded in reality.
布雷塔帮我能够脚踏现实
You can't expel her with four week-episodes
本季学期还剩四周集数
left in the season-mester. See, it's starting.
你不能就这么开除她 对不起我又不现实了
It's okay, guys. It's okay.
算了 没事的
All right. 50,000.
数好了 五万
Whoop, I'll just put this in here.
让我把这个放进去
Give it to me. Yep.
给我 好咧
Don't help me, anyone.
谁都别帮我
Turn me around.
帮我转个身
See you later.
回头见
The plan was to meet later.
计划是咱俩待会再碰头的
So, what's it gonna cost to make you go away?
你要怎样才愿意离开
You're know there's a way we could end this very quickly
其实有一个办法可以让咱们来个痛快
and make a bit of money.
顺便赚点小钱
I don't like it, but keep talking.
我不喜欢这样 你继续讲
Yes. That was the plan.
对 原本计划是这样
And, your plan was probably to never show up.
你的计划本是永远不要再出现
Clever girl.
姑娘好聪明
Don't trust anyone.
不要相信任何人
Hang on. Did you have to hit me, for real?
等下 刚才你真的有必要打我吗
Have to? No.
必要吗 不必要
Now that you're expelled,
现在你被开除了
you might consider a career in grifting.
不如考虑一下在欺诈界混吧
You're quite good at it.
你在这方面相当有天赋
I don't know. How does one go through life like that?
不知道啊 你们这种人都是怎么过日子的
Well, follow me, and I'll show you.
跟着我 我会告诉你
Oh, shut up.
闭嘴啦你
I only agreed to any of this to get you away from Greendale
我答应做这件事只是想让你离开格林德尔
and out of Jeff's hair.
顺便让杰夫不再烦大家
He's an idiot, but I hate watching him
他是个白♥痴♥ 我也不愿意看着他
spin out trying to beat you.
拼了命地跟你斗
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表