剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Here.
过来
Pretty comforting, huh?
挺好的 是不是
We could've put it outside the Art Department, or Biology,
我们本可以把它放在艺术系 生物学门口
or wood working if we remove one of the fingers.
或者掰掉一根指头 放木雕系那里
You don't belong up here.
你不属于这上面
It's not right that you're up here.
你上来就不对头了
You get it, don't you, Abed?
你懂的 是不是 阿布蒂
You know what's important about the hand?
你知道这手的意义
No, I know what's important about the story,
不 我只知道故事哪里重要
and I know we're structurally overdue for a disaster.
而且我知道灾难早该出现了
Oh, great.
太棒了
Figures the one person on my side,
我还以为会有一个人是站在我这边
is the one playing people chess.
结果这人是拿人当棋子玩呢
Don't move, don't move!
别动 别动
What the hell else are we supposed to do?
我们还能怎么办
Flashback with me.
和我一起闪回
What? Just trust me.
什么 相信我
I set a flashback three weeks earlier.
我把闪回定在了三周前
It's how this story begins.
那就是故事的开头
Close your eyes and concentrate.
闭上眼睛 集中注意
And that solves the matter of the giant hand.
那大手的问题就解决了
If there's no other business...
如果没有别的事...
Oh, there's business.
还有事
Yeah, there's business.
是啊 还有事呢
When you tie the hand to the roof
当你们把大手锁上车顶的时候
we'd like you to use extra thick straps please.
请记得多锁几道
Extra thick.
多锁几道
Extra thick straps!
多锁几道
Reinforced.
加固
All right. Meeting adjourned, great.
好了 散会 太好了
Extra thick straps!
多锁几道
Extra thick straps.
多锁几道
Extra thick straps.
多锁几道
Extra thick straps.
多锁几道
There, that should do it.
这样应该可以了
Wha, wha, what should do it?
什么可以了
We made the straps extra thick.
我们多锁了几道
Remember? No, I don't remember
记得吗 不 我不记得
because it didn't happen.
因为根本没发生过
It didn't?
没发生吗
What?
怎么回事
Did something just fall off the roof?
刚刚是不是有什么东西从车顶掉下来了
That's a really stupid question, Annie.
这问题真蠢 安妮
Obviously something fell off the roof.
显然是有东西掉下来了
The question is what?
正确的问题是 什么掉下来了
Abed, where's the dean?
阿布蒂 院长呢
Oh, damn, come on.
糟糕 快
Okay, one, two, three.
好了 一 二 三
Carefully, carefully.
小心 小心
How do you lose a hand off a person haphazardly?
手怎么会这样无缘无故砸到人身上呢
You know what, Annie.
知道吗 安妮
Dean, hang on.
院长 撑住
Dean, we're so sorry, we love you.
院长 对不起 我们爱你
Screw you!
去你们的
What?
什么
Hey, that's my house.
那是我的家
We are not sorry, we hate you!
我们才不抱歉 我们恨你
Are we gonna freeze to death?
咱们是不是要被冻死了
I call the hand.
这个手是我的了
The fiberglass will preserve body heat.
玻璃纤维会保存身体的热量
What's wrong with me if that's hot?
我居然觉得这样很性感 我脑子是不是有病
Dean these temperatures are lowering our immune systems
院长 现在的温度正在削弱我们的免疫系统
in a world that is swarming with weird people's unvaccinated toddlers.
而这个世界上挤满了没打疫苗的小破孩
Deal with it.
我管你去死
I'm gonna go run to the other side
我去那边看看
and see if he's locked that door too.
他是不是把那边的车门也锁了
It probably undercuts my goals to announce it out loud
也许大声宣布这主意会达不到我的预期目的
but I'm a verbal thinker,
但我是语言思考者
I'm not even sure I have an idea until I say it.
有时候我得等到说出来才知道我心里有主意
They should make hiking boots with a compass in the toe.
登山鞋的鞋尖上应该放一个指南针
Go!
快去
But don't you.
你们真是的
Dean, we're sorry and we love you?
院长 我们抱歉 我们爱你
Nice uncontrollable question mark, Britta!
这种无法控制的疑问语气真有种啊 布雷塔
You can't even fake it!
你连装一下都装不好吗
Dean, we're sorry and we love you.
院长 我们好抱歉 我们好爱你
Super realistic, Annie, you're a real sociopath.
好逼真哦 安妮 你是真正的反♥社♥会♥
I saw all your true colors when the chips were down.
紧急关头 我算把你们的真面目都看清了
Abed is the only human among you!
阿布蒂是你们之中唯一算得上是人的
And I think we all know how ironic that is,
我想各位也清楚这有多讽刺
no offense, Abed.
无意冒犯 阿布蒂
None possible.
没关系
Abed, you bonded with him.
阿布蒂 你跟他感情深
Talk to him.
跟他说话
You're alone in the end zone.
达阵区里只有你一人
This ball is yours or nobody's.
这个球只能是你的 别无他人
I appreciate your appeal to my well know
鉴于本人众所周知的运动热情
passion for athletics,
感谢你的盛情呼唤
and sarcasm, but I didn't actually bond with him.
还有讽刺 但我跟他感情真心不深
I almost killed him.
我差点害死了他
My naive obsession with contrived flashback technique has kept me
我对人为闪回技术的单纯痴迷使得我自己
from being invested in any of this actual story.
一直没有投入到这个实际的故事中
I mean, what was it even?
这到底算个啥呢
A bunch of people in an RV? And I had to Christopher Nolan it?
一部房♥车里的一群人 难道我得用诺兰大♥法♥吗
Well, there you go.
这就是了
Now you can forget all about
现在你得忘记所有
stupid three weeks earlier flashbacks
关于什么闪回三周前的胡思乱想
and be a hero by joining us here, in the moment,
加入我们 成为英雄 就在此刻
and talking to the dean like a human.
像真正的人一样跟院长谈话
That's my arc. That's your arc.
这才是我的故事轴线 这就是你的轴线
Okay, here we go.
好 那就开始吧
If there's no other business.
如果没有别的事
I'd like to propose a heavy use of flashback in this episode.
我想提议本集大量使用闪回片段
No Abed, don't do it.
不要 阿布蒂 别这么做
Thanks Abed.
谢了 阿布蒂
Stop that.
别闹了
Get your head out of your ass.
清醒一点 回到现实吧
I don't know how. I'm over saturated with it.
我不知道怎么做 我现在满脑子都是这个
Give me, I, I, I don't know what's real.
你给我 我不知道什么算现实
You are lying.
你在说谎
You have to be lying.
你别再说谎了
You enjoy this. Stop this.
你很享受这样是吧 住手
What has gotten into you?
你发什么疯
Why are you shocked that he's alienated?
他跟人不合群 你何必这么震惊
You get him to do something normal
那换你来 在不虐待他的情况下
without abusing him.
让他干点正常事儿
Abed, listen.
阿布蒂 听我说
This is a flashback remember.
现在这是闪回 记得吗
The real story is happening in the future.
真正的故事发生时间是在未来
You actually flashed back to now to help us.
你是闪回♥回♥来帮我们的
Okay, that was pretty good.
说得真挺棒的
So sad what happened here, all those centons ago.
数个世纪以前在这发生的事情真是让人伤悲
So sad.
真伤悲
So preventable.
真的可以防止的
Space Elder Abed, can you reach backward with your mind
时空长老阿布蒂 你能用念力逆转时间
and save our species?
拯救我们人类吗
I can.
我可以
I'm Space Elder Britta.
我是时空长老布雷塔
What are you guys talkin about?
你们刚刚在聊什么
I'm here now, child.
我来了 孩子们
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表