剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Cool. Cool, cool.
酷 酷酷
Cool, cool.
酷酷
Cool.
酷
That was one cool for each season.
我刚刚是每季说一个酷
Wait, do it again.
再说一遍
I want to try something.
我想试一下
Cool. Cool, cool.
酷 酷酷
Cool.
酷
Cool, cool.
酷酷
I farted during the fourth one.
第四季时我放了个屁
It's an inside joke.
内部笑点
I'm gonna miss you guys.
我会想你们的
Gay.
太基
You know what I think everybody should do,
我觉得大家应该这么做
as a humble outsider that came in and nailed it?
作为一个谦卑的局外人 半路加入成功定位
I think everyone should imagine
我觉得大家都应该想象一下
their own personal version of Season Seven
各自对第七季的脑洞版本
and not share it with anyone.
不要跟任何人分享
And then maybe it'll come true.
也许这样真的会变成现实
No cutting to any of them.
不许有任何剪辑转场
If you cut to it, it won't come true.
如果切镜头 那就不会成真了
You just stopped being a study group.
现在你们不再是学习小组了
I hereby pronounce you a community.
我现在正式宣布你们是「废柴联盟」
Brianna, you're the driven idealist.
布丽安娜 你是努力的理想主义者
Kaylee, you're the fiery passionate one.
凯莉 你是热情如火
We might have a fun no strings
我们会获得无尽的欢乐
and Mackenzie, the kooky nerdy one,
麦肯齐 古怪死宅妹
and Hailey, the other nerdy one!
海莉 另外一种怪胎
You guys should be best friends and have pillow fights.
大家应该成为最好的朋友 一起玩枕头大战
And there's Phoebe, the wise one.
菲比 是白富美
No? You're nerdy too?
不对吗 你也是怪胎
Okay, and the rest of you are the redhead ones.
好吧 其他人都是红发美女
And we're gonna have some pretty crazy times,
我们要一起度过非常疯狂的时光
and eventually you'll leave and be replaced by new ones.
而到最后 你们都会离开 被新人取代
And that's something I'm equipped to handle now.
现在这种事我已经应付得相当自如了
I'm sort of the hero that way.
我在这方面简直是登峰造极
We can cut to them at home though, right?
我们可以将镜头切到家里的 对吧
I mean by ourselves?
我是说自己动手
Sure.
当然
I love that I got to be with you guys.
我喜欢和你们在一起
Gay. You saved my life,
太基 你们拯救了我的生活
and changed it forever.
永远改变了它
Gay!
基爆啦
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm gay.
我是基佬
I'm for real gay.
我真的是基佬
I'm legit gay!
我是真·基佬无疑
This is the show.
这才是好剧啊
Right, that's right.
没错 太对了
Community! The hit show is now a hit board game.
「废柴联盟」 热门剧集现在化身热门桌游
More like an I'm bored game.
更像是我很无聊的游戏吧
Shut up, Leonard.
闭嘴 伦纳德
You look like a German puppet maker
你就像是德国木偶制♥作♥师
and smell like the inside of a church.
身上还有教堂里面的味道
Blah, blah, blah commercial video describing the rules of gameplay.
讲解游戏规则的广♥告♥什么的
I like you, Leonard.
我喜欢你 伦纳德
As a friend.
作为朋友
Sorry Britta, but that friendship just got a benefit.
抱歉布雷塔 但这段友谊有赚头啊
Collect all the other players' identities
收集其他玩家的身份信息
and be the first to figure out
成为第一个能识别出
if the game is part of the show or,
游戏是否是电视剧的一部分 或是
I got it.
我知道了
The whole show is happening inside this game.
整个剧集都是在这个游戏内发生的
Then explain this.
那解释一下这个
What is it?
这是啥
It's a script
这是个剧本
of a fake commercial at the end of Season Six,
写的是第六季结尾的伪广♥告♥
starring this family.
由咱们家主演
Sorry, dad.
抱歉 老爸
Guess I win.
好像我赢了
You stupid child.
你个白♥痴♥孩子
Nobody's winning anything.
这里根本就没有赢家
Don't you see?
你没看出来吗
This means we don't exist.
这意味着我们根本是不存在的
We're not created by God, we're created by a joke.
我们不是由上帝创造 而是因笑话而生
We were never born, and we will never actually live.
我们从未出生 也不会真正活着
Dice not included. Some assembly required.
游戏不含骰子 部分需要组装
Lines between perception, desire, and reality
各种感知 欲望和现实之间的连线
may become blurred, redundant, or interchangeable.
可能会变得模糊 过多或可互换
Characters may hook up
角色之间可能会互相乱搞
with no regard for your emotional investment.
完全不在乎你曾经的感情投入
Some episodes too conceptual to be funny.
部分单集太过概念化所以不搞笑
Some too funny to be immersive,
有些太搞笑以至于有代入感
and some so immersive they still aren't funny.
有些代入感太强 所以还是不搞笑
Consistency between seasons may vary.
每季之间的连贯性可能跳跃很大
Viewers may be measured by a secretive obsolete system
收视率将会以一种神秘过时的系统衡量
based on selected participants
选择基准是该观众是否
keeping handwritten journals of what they watch.
在观看中坚持手写观后感
Show may be cancelled and moved to the Internet,
剧集也许会被取消或移至网络播出
where it turns out tens of millions were watching
于是发现其实一直以来的观众居然有千万之多
the whole time, may not matter.
也许这并不重要
Fake commercial may end with disclaimer gag
自恋编剧会在伪广♥告♥结尾时
which may descend into vain Chuck Lorre-esque rant
加入声明般的笑点 其实就是陷入一种
by narcissistic creator.
查克·洛尔式的絮絮叨叨
Creator may be unstable.
编剧不固定
Therapist may have told creator this is not
心理治疗师也许会建议编剧
how you make yourself a good person.
这样你整个人并不会变好
Life may pass by while we ignore or mistreat those close to us.
在我们无视或虐待身边事物时生命在不断流失
Those close to us may be those watching.
而在我们身边的可能就是那些观众
Those people may want to know I love them
那些人也许想知道我是爱他们的
but I may be incapable of saying it.
但这话我是说不出口的
Contains pieces the size of a child's esophagus.
玩具内含儿童食管大小的部件
Did you get any of that?
你看懂了吗
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表