剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
He's a good man.
他是个好人
And he wouldn't secretly be working for Honda,
他才不会偷偷给本♥田♥打工呢
because when we first met
因为我刚认识他的时候
he was secretly working for completely different company.
他是在偷偷给另外一家公♥司♥打工
Are you... I don't know how to...
你...我不知道怎么说
I have a rule about being constructive,
有一个规定要求我要有建设性
so I can't ask any questions right now.
所以我现在不能问任何问题
Because all of the questions I have right now are rhetorical
因为我现在想问的问题都带有修辞
and they end with the word idiot.
而且问完都很蠢
Do you know what a rhetorical...
你知道啥是修辞吗
No, of course you don't know what that is,
哦 你当然不知道了
you're an idiot.
你本身就很蠢
I'm sorry, I am so sorry.
对不起 太 对 不 起 了
But you're so stupid.
不过你那么蠢
You have no idea.
你根本不知道的吧
And you're the only one who has no idea, because guess why?
而且你就是绝无仅有的没头脑 知道为啥吗
Don't answer that, you'll get it wrong.
千万别回答我 你一定是错的
So dumb.
你个小傻瓜
You're just a dumb little man who tries to destroy this school
你就是个每分每秒都想毁了学校的
every minute.
小傻♥逼♥
I am sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我又对不起了
Oh it's okay.
好了好了没事了
I mean it's not okay, but shh, shh, shh.
其实还有事 但是...
Oh, so stupid.
唉 太蠢了你
Oh shh, shh, shh.
哦 乖
Such a dummy.
真是个小傻♥逼♥
We are just so thrilled that you brought a friend.
你带个朋友来我们真是太高兴了
Thrilled.
高兴
And, and it is friend then?
这位是你带回来的朋友吗
I mean is that the correct moniker?
这么叫真的准确吗
Boyfriend. Hello.
是男朋友 这就对啦
This is, well that's, whoa, this is very exciting.
就对味儿啦
Boy you could just bowl me over with one of those sweet heart,
小子 你拿下了我的另一个小甜心啊
you know what are the, you remember at the Johnson's cabin, we.
你还记得我们在约翰逊的小船屋里吗
Feathers.
羽毛
You could blow me over with a feather.
你用羽毛就能把我拿下
Well, you have a lovely home.
您家真棒
I love this carpet.
我喜欢这个地毯
It reminds me of the quality floor mats in my Honda CR-V.
让我想起我的本♥田♥CR-V的高质量地毯垫
Oh, come on sweetie that's not necessary.
亲爱的这个现在真的不重要
You refer to your floor mats as quality,
你提到了地毯垫的高品质
I've never heard that level of floor mat enthusiasm.
我还从来没见过谁对地毯垫有那么高的热情
Should we be caring more
我们是不是也该关心关心
about our floor mats, George?
自家的地毯呀 乔治
I don't think we should jump to conclusions, Deb.
别那么快下结论 小黛
Just let the man finish his story.
让他把话说完
They're floor mats.
就是地毯垫
That's the story.
没了 说完了
Hey, what's this?
哎哟 这是啥呀
What's that? Look all around.
那又是啥 四处看看
There's things all around us.
我们身边啥都有哈
Would you like to see a movie?
你想看电影吗
We have one. What is it, George?
我们有一部 叫什么来着 乔治
It's it's the The Aviator.
阿瓦达飞行员
No, no, it, The Avatar.
不对 是阿凡达
No thank you, that movie is three hours of puke.
算了 那货就是三小时长的裹脚布
Of course, Britta's joking.
当然啦 布雷塔在开玩笑呢
We enjoy Avatar very much.
我们当然喜欢看阿凡达啦
We do?
是吗
Yes, it's an immensely popular movie.
是啊 这电影超火的
Of course, we love it.
我们当然喜欢
How many alumni have responded?
有多少校友回应了
Not many.
不是很多
But I think our current students
不过我觉得我们现有的学生
will show up for the degree raffle.
为了学分也会来的
How about we put the DJ over there?
我们把DJ放那边好不好
You're not gonna need a DJ.
你们用不着DJ了
I've been saying that since the invention of the shuffle button.
自从随机播放键被发明以来我就一直这么说
I have booked a surprise musical guest this evening.
今晚我预约了一位让你们惊喜的音乐人
A little piece of 90s nostalgia
带点90年代乡愁风的
you might call Natalie is Freezing.
「冰冻娜塔莉」乐队
Are you out of your damn mind.
你脑子烧了吧
What? You know this band?
啥 你也知道这个乐队吗
You know damn well I do.
废话 我当然知道
Why do you always wha, what,
你到底想干嘛
what, are you trying to get me to like you?
想让我喜欢你吗
No. Good, cuz it aint' working.
才没有 那就好 我才不会喜欢你
You weird, hair gelled, CPR dummy.
你个怪胎 发胶男 心肺复苏假人
It's pomade.
那是发蜡好吗
As long as I'm up here, does anyone want anything reached?
我站那么高有人想让我帮忙拿点什么吗
Hey, we're Natalie is Freezing.
大家好 我们是「冰冻娜塔莉」乐队
Oh, are you Natalie?
你就是娜塔莉吗
I'm Julie. The name of the band is Natalie is Freezing.
我叫茱莉 我们乐队名叫「冰冻娜塔莉」
Why would anyone in the band be Natalie?
为什么非得乐队成员有人叫娜塔莉
We're artists.
我们是搞艺术的
Cool.
不错嘛
So, our DJ was going to man the frozen yogurt machine.
我们的DJ要去操作冻酸奶机的
Is that something you guys can handle?
那种东西你们搞得定吗
If you do need anything reached, I've been practicing.
你们要这个动作伴舞吗 我练了很久了
We like Avatar?
你说我们喜欢阿凡达
In public, yes.
对外来说 是的
We like things most people like.
我们喜欢大众所爱
Our job isn't to alienate people.
我们的工作不是要脱离群众
We're on the job with my parents?
在我父母面前我们还搞上班这套吗
With everyone, everywhere, all the time.
无差别面对全人类 全世界 全宇宙
You wanted a relationship.
你不是要恋爱关系吗
A real one.
我要的是真的
It's real.
这就是真的
Do you not think, Honda makes good products?
你不相信本♥田♥能做出好产品吗
Of course, I do.
我当然相信
That's never been remotely in question.
这个我从来不怀疑
But, why does that mean that I like Avatar?
但你说我喜欢阿凡达又是几个意思
Because you're not a monster.
因为你不是非主流
Right, cuz people don't want to drive what a monster drives.
好吗 因为人家不想跟非主流开一样的车
Stop the Honda, Rick.
别再跟我说本♥田♥了 瑞克
Do you hear me?
听到我说的了吗
Use a light press of your foot engage the highly responsive
用你的脚轻触这个神奇汽车的
anti lock brakes of this incredible vehicle, now.
高敏感度防锁制动装置 马上
I want to be with you, the real you.
我是想和你在一起的 我要真实的你
This is me.
这就是真实的我
This is what I do.
我就是这样的
When I influence people to buy Honda products,
当我感化别人买♥♥本♥田♥产品的时候
I feel God's pleasure.
我能感受到上帝般的愉悦
That's from Chariots of Fire.
这是「火之战车」的台词
I love Chariots of Fire.
我喜欢看「火之战车」
So do I.
我也是
Also we have to.
当然我们也必须去喜欢
Dammit Britta.
去你的 布雷塔
Oh man.
不是吧
You people are everywhere.
你们这群人怎么阴魂不散
I was looking for a place to hide.
想找个地方躲都不行
Don't worry, I'm not gonna bother you.
不用担心 我才不会烦你
Okay then, give me a gin and tonic.
那好吧 给我来杯金汤力
Your friend Jeff booked Natalie is Freezing for the dance.
你朋友杰夫给舞会订到了「冰冻娜塔莉」乐队
What?
什么
Tonight? We gotta go.
今晚吗 那我们得去啊
Why aren't you excited?
你怎么都不开心啊
I used to date her.
我之前约过她
Really.
不是吧
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表