剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
maybe if you added more apologies.
你们如果能给我多一点道歉
Like a montage of them?
蒙太奇叠加式的道歉吗
We're sorry.
对不起
I told you I wouldn't be needing dinner tonight.
我说了 今晚我不用晚餐
I'm guessing you wouldn't.
我猜你也不会
Not if you're looking for this.
因为你在找这个
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
Nobody makes more crumbs than a cook.
面包屑之于厨师
Well, the same goes for clues and detectives.
正如线索之于侦探
You're too busy solving murders to get away with your own.
你这么执迷于破案 自己想了断却不上心
Well, then, what about the case of my wife and my legs, Shirley?
那我妻子的案子呢 还有我的腿呢 雪瑞
Can you solve that one, huh?
你也能破了吗
Can you?
你能吗
Cuz if you can't, then I ain't got nothing to live for.
如果你破不了 那我也生无可恋了
Begging your pardon, Mr. Butcher.
对不起 布彻先生
I think the people on this bayou would disagree.
你这么说 整个海湾的人都不会信
You rescued a runaway girl today.
你今天救了一位出走的姑娘
Rescued, balls.
救什么救啊
I couldn't even rescue a, a bulb from a socket.
现在就是换个灯泡我都无能为力
And you did all the work today, didn't you?
今天的活儿难道不都是你干的吗
I'm just a detective from the swamps of Atlanta,
我只是亚特兰大这鬼地方里的
can't even walk.
一个走不了路的侦探
Then let me be your legs.
那就让我当你的腿吧
Let me do for you what
以后我都会像今天一样
I did today every week until you find your wife.
直到你找到妻子
Or your legs.
重新站起来
You are a stubborn son of a bitch, Shirley Bennett.
你真是倔得跟头牛似的 雪瑞·伯纳德
Now come on. I have dinner to make.
快起来吧 我还要做晚餐呢
You got cases to solve.
而你 还有案子要破
Feeling someone's gonna murder some tater tots tonight.
今晚那些马铃薯要性命不保了
That's no mystery at all.
这点毫无疑问了
Next week, on The Butcher and the Baker,
下周 「布彻与大厨」
when a new detective on the Bayou disappears,
亚特兰大新来的侦探失踪
and Butcher is the prime suspect,
布彻成了首要嫌疑人
it's up to Shirley to cook up some answers.
雪瑞大厨又要寻找真♥相♥了
Did you get any of that?
你看懂了吗
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表