剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Here's my deal, I teach Criminology.
我是这样的 我教犯罪学
But look, it's the original Annie.
不过你们看 这是初版的安妮
But I'm grown up and I'm hot,
但我已经变得成熟火♥辣♥
but not little girl hot.
不是那种萝莉式火♥辣♥
And I'm happy and we're all together and it makes sense.
我很开心 这样大家在一起也很合理
We just might live the good life yet.
将来的生活一定很美好
Hi! Dean! Dean Jeffrey.
院长好 杰夫瑞院长
Dean, I told you not to come into the teachers' lounge,
院长 我说过别总到教师休息室来
you're supposed to be in dean class.
你应该去上院长培养课去了
How can I learn to be dean if I can't hang out with teachers?
我要是不跟老师们多互动 怎么当院长呢
We're supposed to be shaping minds,
我们本来应该塑造他人的思想
but we keep shaping each other.
结果却互相塑造了彼此
Bring it in.
来抱一个
In this version, will you tell me what to do a lot?
这个版本里的你会不会经常调♥教♥我
Am I on meds in it?
而我是不是吃了药了
I'm mellow and relatable.
我这么平易近人
I like it.
我喜欢
I would love to teach at Greendale,
我喜欢在格林德尔教书
and I do miss wearing skirts.
我也怀念穿裙子的日子
Why don't you shallow a horse pill size contrivance,
那不如搞个超级宏大的设定
it would open up new areas and dynamics.
这样就会开启不少新剧情线
And it's evergreen.
剧集从此长盛不衰
Well great that's settled.
好啊 那就这么定了
How do we make it real?
我们该怎么实现呢
Annie, maybe you should start looking into education classes.
安妮 也许你该去找找师范类课程了
You too, Abed.
你也是 阿布蒂
Well, I should probably tell you guys that I'm moving to Los Angeles.
我也许该跟你们说一声 我要搬去洛杉矶了
What?
什么
Yeah, like a real TV executive
我就和真正的电视剧制片人一样
I was letting you guys work your ass off,
让你们几个尽情发挥
because there's no profit in saying no to an idea,
因为否决一个创意不会有任何好处
but now that it's time for me to commit I have to pass.
不过我也该承认是放手的时候了
I got a job as a PA on a Fox show,
我在福克斯台一档节目里当私人助理
it's in a video game studio.
片场是一个电玩游戏演播室
It's like 30 Rock, meets IT Crowd,
就好像「我为喜剧狂」加上「IT狂人」
meets, well me.
再加上我
I'm growin' up. That's so great Abed.
我也在成长 太好了阿布蒂
Congratulations Abed. I'm so happy for you.
恭喜你 阿布蒂 真为你高兴
But you're coming back right?
但你还会回来的吧
Maybe.
可能
Probably.
大概
Maybe.
也许吧
That's six seasons and a movie.
说好了要六季一影的
Jeff I know it comforts you
杰夫 我知道透过镜头看生活
to look at things through that metal lens,
能让你更安心自在
but this is reality.
但这是现实生活
TV's rules aren't based on common sense.
电视剧的基础可不是常识
They're based on the studio wanting to milk their properties dry.
而是制♥作♥商榨干最后一滴价值的欲望
Here here.
说得好
Cheers to that and cheers to Abed.
为这话干杯 为阿布蒂干杯
Cheers!
干杯
What, Jeffrey?
怎么了 杰夫瑞
And so on.
什么的
Annie I'm home.
安妮 我回家了
Hey there.
回来啦
How was your day?
今天怎么样啊
Did anything funny happen?
有什么好玩的事吗
Who cares.
谁在乎呢
How was your day?
你过得怎么样
Good. Sebastian did some drawing.
挺好 塞巴斯蒂安画了画
Sebastian?
塞巴斯蒂安
Let's look at him.
让我们看看他
Sebastian.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian.
塞巴斯蒂安
Back to your child area.
回你的儿童区去吧
I love you.
我爱你
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Is this really what you want?
这真是你想要的吗
Of course.
当然了
I mean, I'd be fine with a dog too.
家里再养条狗更好
But, whatever you want.
但...全看你想要什么
Do you have any idea what I want?
你真的知道我想要什么吗
Yes.
知道吧
How'd you get in here?
你怎么进来的
I pulled the spare key
我把备用钥匙拔了
so the dean would stop leaving them under the welcome mat.
这样院长就不会把它们藏在门垫下面了
You left weirdly.
你怎么莫名其妙就走了
Well, there's no normal way to do anything now.
这会儿还能做什么正常的事呢
Yeah.
是啊
You're gonna be fine, you know.
你会过得好好的 知道吗
I don't wanna be fine.
我不想好好的
I wanna be 25 and heading out into the world.
我想像25岁的小青年那样出去闯世界
I wanna fall asleep on a beach
我想在沙滩上大睡一觉
and be able to walk the next day,
第二天起来仍然可以大摇大摆
or stay up all night on accident.
或者来了兴致就熬个通宵
I wanna wear a t-shirt without looking
我想看都不看随便套件T恤
like I forgot to get dressed.
就好像我已忘记了如何打扮
I want to be terrified of AIDS,
我想对艾滋病心存惧意
I want to have an opinion about those,
我也想对那些东西发表意见 那种
boring ass Marvel movies.
无聊到死的漫威电影
And I want those opinions
而且我想让我这些意见
to be of any concern to the people making them.
能引起电影制♥作♥者的关注
Well I want to live in the same home for more than a year,
我想能在一个地方居住超过一年
order wine without feeling nervous,
点酒喝的时候不会心头发憷
have a resume full of crazy mistakes instead of crazy lies.
简历上只会有各种白♥痴♥错误而不是拙劣的谎言
I want stories and wisdom, perspective.
我想拥有故事 智慧和正常的三观
I wanna have so much behind me
我希望自己能一呼百应
I'm not a slave to what's in front of me,
而不是屈从于眼前的一切
especially these
尤其是那些...
flavorless unremarkable Marvel movie.
无趣俗套的漫威电影
They are so not a big deal!
那些电影有什么大不了的
I know! It's just all there is!
就是的 不就那么点事儿么
Yes, and you get to say that!
没错 你就该这么说
I could screw myself if I say it,
如果我这么说就死定了
but there's pressures on me you don't have to live under,
我压力很大 但你不必压抑啊
if you accept that you're older.
只要你接受自己年老色衰的事实
And let the kid stuff go.
让那些哄小孩的东西一边玩去
I let you go, Annie.
我会放你走的 安妮
From my hands and my head.
从我的手中 从我的脑海中
The heart,
还有我的心中
which cynics say is code for penis,
愤青一点说 心灵代表了鸡鸡
wants what it wants.
心性使然 鸡随所动
But I let you go.
但我会放你走的
The others are coming.
其他人要来了
I think you should kiss me goodbye
我觉得你应该跟我吻别一下
or you might regret it for the rest of your life.
不然你的余生都会后悔不已的
What about you?
那你呢
Oh, I'll regret the kiss for a week, I'm in my 20s.
我会后悔一个星期吧 我才二十多岁嘛
Who cares?
谁在乎呢
Are we interrupting?
打扰到你们了吗
Stop being gross!
别恶心了好不好
Are you guys doing an unauthorized finale in here?
你们是在拍未经授权的季终戏吗
Not cool.
不厚道
Abed, I know it gives you comfort to see everything
阿布蒂 我知道透过镜头看生活
through that metal lens,
能让你安心自在
but we were just saying goodbye to the room.
但我们俩只是在跟自习室道别而已
For Season Six.
第六季再见
Season Seven, who knows?
至于第七季 天晓得
It's out of our hands.
我们也管不了的
Too many variables.
变数太多
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表