剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Hm, rumblings.
风声啊
Hello, Jeff.
好啊 杰夫
Hello, Jeff.
好啊 杰夫
Jeff Winger.
杰夫·翁格
Annie.
安妮
Britta.
布雷塔
Frankie.
弗兰
I hear the hackers leaked our emails.
听说黑客黑了我们的邮件
Yeah. Something like that.
是 确有此事
Should we help set up chairs?
是不是要开始摆凳子了
Sure.
当然
Something was wrong with that one.
那把椅子坏了
Bad chair.
坏椅子
Hi, how's everybody doing?
大伙儿还好吗
I asked a damn question.
这问题很蠢是吧
Fine.
挺好
New look.
新衣服
I'm glad you like it.
你喜欢 我开心
I'd hate to think my wardrobe
我不希望自己的装扮
wasn't passing muster with this group.
在你们中间显得不合群
So here I am in a brand new outfit
所以我换上了崭新的T恤
with an up-to-the-minute shirt.
日期都是最新的
Okay.
很好
I'm not usually the best at non-verbal cues, so I have to ask,
我不擅长猜哑谜 所以我得问一句
is it possible that everyone here but me
是不是这里只有我一个
read all of each other's leaked emails?
没有看过所有人被黑出去的邮件
No. Absolutely not.
不 当然不是
It's possible.
可能吧
I read it all.
我全看了
I read all your crap.
你们写的那堆垃圾
I have read everything you guys
你们写我的每一个字
have ever wrote about me in an email.
我都看过了
And you guys are the worst people in the world.
你们真是这世上最可怕的一群人
Screw you guys.
去你妹的
Not cool.
不酷
Mean, mean, mean.
卑鄙 恶毒 无♥耻♥
Point it at me and I will eat it! What?
敢指我 我就给你咬下来 啥
I will bite your little finger off and I will eat it!
我会咬下你的指头 嚼烂了吞肚里
Then, let's see you type
呵呵 看你怎么再打出一个
more descriptions of my Houseguest-era Sinbad wardrobe.
嘲笑我流浪汉辛巴达式衣柜的字眼
That's a direct quote from a really mean email I wrote about him.
这跟我写的吐槽他的邮件内容一字不差
So now who's the bad guy?
现在谁是坏人啊
Okay. How much of the leak did each of you read?
好吧 关于黑出去的邮件你们究竟看了多少
I have a right to fit in!
我有权融入你们
Okay, stop it! Stop it!
好了 打住打住
Why don't we all just admit that we...
不如我们都承认...
I'm not admitting it.
我不承认
Oh, Annie, get over it. Come on.
安妮 别倔了 得了吧
You had my blood tested for amphetamines?
你们拿我的血样去做毒品检测了
You were extra jumpy last spring.
你去年春天神经兮兮的
We had to double check to be safe.
我们不得不小心谨慎
I don't think I'm jumpy enough if my friends can steal my blood.
我还没神经到需要我的朋友们偷我的血样吧
Oh, you gave it to us.
是你自己给我们的
For that human genome project?
我是给人类基因组计划的
We only used half of it for that.
那个项目只需要一半的血样
By the way, you're one percent Neanderthal.
对了 你有1%的穴居人血统
How can you judge anyone, light switch licker?
你凭什么对别人指手画脚 舔开关的
Like this, ew.
这样吗
You guys hear that sound?
听听这声音
That is the sound of the hackers winning.
那是黑客庆功的声音
Our school's out there right now,
整个学校都在看着我们
pawing through our dirty laundry,
审视着我们的阴暗面
laughing at us, waiting to see what we're gonna do,
嘲笑着我们 等着看我们会怎么做
waiting to see who wins in the battle
等着看谁会在这场战役中取得胜利
between terror and cool.
是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 还是气定神闲者
We got to be cool, man.
我们要冷静 伙计们
We got to be cool.
要冷静
And set up for a show.
准备表演
Abed, if you wouldn't mind please checking the sound system.
阿布蒂 你能去试试音响吗
No problem.
好的
Unless you're too busy telling your girlfriend
现在你不用忙着告诉你女朋友
I don't understand Donnie Darko.
我没看懂「死亡幻觉」了
Annie. I'm cool.
安妮 我很冷静
I'll set up the box office.
我去弄个卖♥♥票台
Oh, or will me opening a box office unfairly influence wagers
这样会不会对你们关于我性取向的赌注
in your betting pool about my sexual preference?
产生什么不良偏差呢
We saw this one coming, and we are so sorry.
我们就知道你会生气 非常抱歉
Oh, that cuts it.
得了吧
The word sorry fills that crater right to the brim, yeah.
「抱歉」二字将我内心的火山推至了爆发边缘
Oh, boo hoo.
炸了
Your friends are curious about your night life.
你的朋友不过是对你的夜生活感到好奇
We kept it among friends.
我们就在这个圈子里说说
You told human resources I was a functional alcoholic.
而你却对人力部说我是个功能性酒鬼
I am required to file a report on every teacher,
对每一位教师做评估报告是我的工作
and if you throw another tantrum I will revise yours.
你再对我大吼大叫 你的报告我就要重写了
To what? Non-lethal murderer?
写什么 没杀死人的凶手
Armless javelin thrower?
扔不动标枪的运动员
What in your unqualified, buzzword-bloated,
在你这残缺不全 火星文堆积
little red school house of a brain
迂腐陈旧的小脑袋里
is a functional alcoholic?
「功能性酒鬼」到底是几个意思啊
What in your brain is a chapstick lesbian?
那你的「无色唇膏式的拉拉」又是几个意思
To me, 300 bucks.
那可值三百块钱呢
Unless you care to refute it.
除非你能证明你不是
My sexuality is of zero concern to my job and to everyone here.
我的性取向与工作和你们所有人毫无关系
I swear, if you people were trapped on
我保证 要是你们这群人被困在
a tiger-infested island with no food or water,
一个满是老虎 没有食物和水源的小岛上
you would judge every ship that came to save you.
你们也会对每一艘前来搭救的船只说三道四
How does the tigers survive without food or water?
都没有食物和水源了 老虎怎么活下来的
Oh, it's not cute, Annie.
一点都不萌 安妮
And I read your entry in the pool.
你也参与下注了
Was your goal to win or just be disgusting?
你是想赢钱呢 还是纯粹为了恶心人
I had to pick last.
他们非让我选一个
Yeah, well, we all read about ourselves in your weirdly long,
我们也看了你写的关于我们每个人的邮件
melodramatic emails to your sister,
给你姐姐的 又臭又长 情节夸张
who you might notice never responds.
你也注意到了吧 她从没回你
Take a hint.
知道不
She's dead.
她去世了
I pretend to write her emails as a journaling device.
我假装写给她 就像在记日记一样
You wretched, evasive little gremlin.
你这个狠毒 懦弱的小恶魔
Okay, why don't we just call that rock bottom.
好了 发泄得差不多了
Check one, check two.
喂 喂 一二
Check one, check two.
一二 喂喂
Well, well, well, it looks like
好了好了 看样子
Jeff Winger auto-paid his car insurance
杰夫·翁格已经自动缴纳了车保
and Annie's book club has a meeting tomorrow.
安妮明晚要参加读书会
Where do you guys find the bad stuff?
你们的黑料都哪儿找的
Maybe, maybe what we all
也许我们需要做的
need to do here is have everyone in the room
是这里的每一个人
address and own one thing that they know is out there.
都说一件已经爆出来的黑料
No blame, no shame.
无需指责 无需羞愧
Just an explanation.
只做解释
I'll start.
我先来
Now, I'm sure by now, you've all seen the emails
我肯定 你们现在都看过了
between me and the Patterson family of Herndon, Virginia.
我和维吉尼亚州赫恩登市帕特森一家的邮件
Not me. No.
我没看过 没看过
I received their first letter as part of a family email chain,
他们通过家族连环信给我发了第一封邮件
Christmas of 2007.
那是07年的圣诞
I don't think you owe us.
这不需要跟我们解释啊
Although, I, I didn't understand why they'd written me.
但我不知道他们为什么写给我
I responded politely.
我出于礼貌给他们回了信
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表