剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Obama.
奥巴马
Shane!
原野奇侠
You know, I put time into what I do wardrobe wise.
我对服饰挑选可是相当精心费时的
Yeah see, Shirley, no Shirley, what does it matter, right?
其实有雪瑞没雪瑞 无所谓的
Abed, we're not formulas,
阿布蒂 我们不是公式
and if I had no self-awareness, I think I'd know.
如果我真没有自知自明 我应该知道的
Things have a certain structure to them, you know?
万事万物都有特定的属性 懂吗
If we stray from it, we're weird,
如果偏离属性 我们会很奇怪
if we stick to it, we're boring.
如果太拘泥于属性 那也无聊
Yeah, but isn't that more about the shape of your brain, Abed?
可这更多只是你的脑洞而已吧 阿布蒂
I mean, no offense or anything.
我说这话你可别介意啊
But isn't the shape of your brain kinda fucked up?
不过你的脑洞确实有点操蛋不是吗
What's your season seven pitch?
你对第七季是怎么个设定
My pitch for your fall semester at Greendale
我对你们在格林德尔的秋季学期的设定是
is that everyone is nice and has fun and grows together.
大家友好又开心 快乐同成长
Shirley or Elroy?
雪瑞还是埃尔罗伊
See, that's racist, man.
你看 你种族歧视了吧 哥们
Shirley or Elroy?
雪瑞还是埃尔罗伊
That's racist.
这叫种族歧视
How about they both come back?
他们俩都回归怎么样
How about there's a whole third black person?
要是再添上第三个黑人怎么样
Where do they all sit?
他们都要坐哪
They well they sit wherever they want to sit, as of the 1960s.
爱坐哪坐哪呗 就像上世纪六十年代那样
They sit.
他们就坐在
They sit.
他们坐在
Just pitch it.
开脑洞设定就好
Don't pitch it. I'm pitching it.
别开脑洞 我就要开脑洞
Guess what?
你们知道吗
I made something.
我做了一个东西
I made a belt with fabric.
我用布料做了一条腰带
How cute is that?
很可爱有没有
Well, I think that's very cute, so oh,
我觉得很可爱 所以...
and I love you guys.
我爱你们大家
I've got, I'm angry
我有...我很愤怒
and you should vote or don't vote.
你们就应该投票 或者不投票
Sweet! Hallelujah!
好耶 哈利路亚
These are good times, baby.
这样的时光太美好啦亲们
Good times girl, good times.
美好时光啊妹子 美好的时光
Hey, I thought of something.
我想起来了
You know, we should go to the
我们应该去那个
to the to the, to to the market.
去那个...去那个...去市场
Yeah, we should.
对呀
Well, wouldn't that be like a thing we saw,
那就跟我们之前的那个一样了不是吗
and didn't we do that?
我们不是已经做过了吗
So shouldn't we be more ashamed and clever?
我们应该心存羞愧 应该变聪明些啊
And make everything more difficult?
应该让一切变得更加困难不是吗
Yes, and I think we should be deeply sad.
没错 我觉得我们应该深深地感到悲哀
And I'm nuts.
我脑子有病
But I'm happy.
但是我很快乐
And I'm happy too.
我也很快乐
And you know, hallelujah,
而且 你们懂的 哈利路亚
and church, and singing, and street wisdom.
教堂 颂歌♥ 街头文化
Stop!
你够了
Crazy, and racist, and terrible!
神经病 种族歧视 烂透了
I agree. You're being way too linear about this.
我同意 你这个脑洞开得太直线性了
Shirley, Elroy,
雪瑞 埃尔罗伊
Troy, Hickey, living in the past.
特洛伊 汉基是过去几季的人
Season seven don't need no past.
第七季不需要过去
What are you pitching?
那你的脑洞设定是什么
Don't pitch!
不许脑洞
This is my pitch.
这是我开的脑洞
All right, that includes all notes and business
好啦 以上就是文件里
as it pertains to the files.
所有的事项
How are you guys doing?
大家感觉如何
Babe, how you doing, girl?
妞 你感觉咋样
I'm cool, it's all good.
我很好 什么都很好
Annie, you're looking fine.
安妮 你看起来好极了
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, what about me?
那我咧
Hey everybody, look at me!
大家好 看看我
I'm Ice Cube Head!
我是冰块头
I've got an ice cube for a head.
我的头是一块冰块儿
I also eat cell phones, so you better be careful
我还能吃手♥机♥ 所以你们放在我身边的手♥机♥
with those cellphones around me,
都得小心着点儿
because they taste like prime rib where I'm from.
因为在我老家手♥机♥的味道就像上等牛排
Oh ho ho, boy.
哈哈好家伙
Imagine the times we'll all get in together,
想想我们以后要在一起的时间
especially when I use my powers to help solve all your problems.
尤其是我用超能力解决你们所有问题的时候
it's getting crazy in here!
这里的画面真是太火爆啦
All right, I'm going home.
好了 我要回家了
What?
什么
Guys, we just finished year six,
亲们 我们刚刚结束了第六年
and it was hard work.
很辛苦的一年
And I don't wanna care about Greendale.
我不想再为格林德尔操心了
And I don't wanna spend my brief moment of humanity
我不想将我短暂的人生浪费在
doing conceptual riffs,
即兴重复的概念片段上
developing the imaginary TV show of our lives.
创作关于我们生活的虚拟电视剧
By the way, terrible improv.
另外 你演得烂死了
Ice Cube Head?
冰块头 什么鬼
You were just looking at your drink.
你就是盯着饮料里的冰块想出来的吧
Busted.
被发现了
Annie?
安妮
I got the internship.
我通过面试了
I got the internship! I'm gonna intern for the FBI.
我得到实习职位 我要去FBI做实习生啦
I'll leave in a week.
我这周就要走
I'll be in DC all summer.
整个暑假我都要在华盛顿了
You're leaving the nest.
小鸟终于要离巢了
Can I have your bedroom?
那我可以用你的卧室咩
If you don't come back, if you don't come back.
如果你不回来 如果你不回来的话
Well, I'm definitely coming back, probably.
我肯定要回来的 可能吧
Maybe, maybe, maybe.
也许 大概 说不定
Okay, next order of business.
好的 下一个议程
Mr. Winger, Garrett's holding Leonard's hand again.
翁格先生 加瑞特又牵伦纳德的手了
Garrett, stop doing that.
加瑞特 不许这样
I'm checking for a pulse.
我在号♥脉嘛
Hey, hands off the Leonard dice.
放开伦纳德
Question, when can we start the next paintball game?
提问 下一次彩弹大战是什么时候
I don't think he can force it.
我觉得这事强求不来
Lots of things can be forced,
很多事情都是可以强求的
like a human head through a six-inch drain pipe.
比如人的脑袋可以穿过15厘米的水管什么的
What? Just kidding, pal.
什么 骗你的啦
Okay, did anyone on the sustained Greendale committee
请问格林德尔委员会现在在场的各位
do any of their assignments this week.
谁把本周的作业做完了
Scrunch.
撕瓜奇
Sorry, bro.
不好意思哥儿们
I don't work for you.
我不是给你打工的
You work for me.
是你给我打工
I'm the tech billionaire
我是高科技土豪
that bought this dump and cuts your paycheck.
我买♥♥了你们这部烂戏 还削减你们的预算
If you can call that a paycheck.
如果那点钱也算预算的话
I've seen more zeroes over Pearl Harbor.
我在珍珠港那会儿见过好多零呢
There were hundreds of them.
当年好几百个零呢[日本海军的零式战斗机]
The sky was black with smoke bombs.
烟雾弹把天都熏黑了
Double click this, Winger.
翁格 确认一下
It's your job to work.
该去工作的人是你
It is our job to party.
我们的工作是去派对
And hatch harebrained schemes.
还有搞些轻率计划
And get laid.
还有滚床单
And get laid.
还有滚床单
And eventually leave you here as well.
还有最终把你们都留在这里
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表