剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
What would Arnold Schwarzenegger sound like
如果阿诺·施瓦辛格被德古拉咬了
if he was bit by Dracula?
他会怎么叫啊
All in favor?
大家都同意吗
Then that solves the matter of the giant hand.
那大手的问题就解决了
If there's no other business...
如果没有别的事...
If we're doing this I'd like to restate
如果我们要这么干的话 我想用闪回
importance of telling some of this story with flashback.
来重申讲述这个故事的重要性
What do you mean by restate?
什么叫重申啊
Oh my God, I fell for it.
我的天 我又上当了
Meeting adjourned.
散会
Why do we call them elbows?
为什么它们叫肘子呢
Why not arm knees?
为什么不叫手膝盖呢
Man, I am dying up here.
老天 我要死在这了
I'm scaling the blanket rations inversely
我根据每人手♥机♥的瓦数给你们分配毛毯
to the wattage of each person's phone.
谁瓦数多 谁拿的少
That way the person who killed us the most will die the soonest,
这样呢 害我们越多的人死得越快
which feels fair.
感觉公平
Right, Britta?
对不对呀布雷塔
I can't go all night being this angry.
我可不能整晚都这么生气
Heart attacks run in my family and you people aren't worth it.
我家有心脏病史 你们这帮货不值得我犯病
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's okay.
没事
I caused the situation by not topping off the tank,
也是因为我没加满油才导致现在的情况
and that vinyl accordion partition is a totem of distrust.
那个塑料折叠隔板就是人与人不信任的象征
Sorry for that, too.
我也为这句话抱歉
Elroy, that's big of you.
埃尔罗伊 你太大气了
And for our part, we're sorry that charging our perfectly normal
我们为给自己完全正常能用的手♥机♥充电
cell phones destroyed your weirdly fragile RV.
并毁了你又怪又脆弱的房♥车表示道歉
Okay, I'm sorry about that apology.
好吧 刚刚那个道歉我也表示道歉
I'll try to be a better house guest.
我努力做个好房♥客
Oh, no.
不对
Sorry I've been unavailable,
不好意思 刚才不跟你们交谈
I've been trying to cut to three weeks earlier.
因为我是想把画面切到三周前
Really feels like we needed that.
真的感觉我们需要闪回
I have something to apologize for as well.
我也有事情需要道歉
Perhaps you recall earlier when it seemed
你们有没有想起早些时候
as though we drove through a skunk patch.
我们好像闻到一股子臭鼬味儿
Yeah, you were getting high.
是啊 那时候你正嗨着
Yeah, you were smoking pot. Yeah, getting high.
当时你在吸大♥麻♥ 你嗨大了
You were getting stoned.
你都嗨晕了
okay, I remember thinking I really pulled that one off.
好吧 我以为自己糊弄成功了呢
You thought that because you were high.
你那么以为是因为你吸嗨了
You also thought that we were speeding
你还以为我们在飙车呢
cause you kept seeing the same bird.
因为你一直看见同一只鸟
All in favor?
都同意吗
Then that solves the matter of the giant hand.
那大手的问题就解决了
If there's no other business...
如果没有别的事...
Let me just explain the need for flashback here
请容许我在此解释一下闪回的必要性
and don't interrupt...
不要打断我
Okay, one quick thing
好吧 简单说一句
and then you can talk about flashbacks forever.
然后随你怎么说闪回
Meeting adjourned.
散会
Abed?
阿布蒂
When they cut to three weeks earlier on TV,
电视剧闪回到三周前的时候
they're not traveling in time, dip ass.
他们也不是在穿越 笨蛋
Jeff.
杰夫
Okay, my apology now.
好了 该我道歉了
I've had some time to think about it,
我一直在想这事儿
and I've decided, I'm sorry for
现在我觉得 我很抱歉
not asking people what they wanted
在这次旅行之前
before buying all the snacks for the trip.
没有征询大家意见就擅自买♥♥了零食
Wow, really?
真的吗
That's great. What?
太棒了 怎么了
Think about it, it's the worst thing I've done on this trip.
我在这次旅行中就做了这么一件称得上坏的事
I've been nailing it.
而且我搞定了
She has.
没错
You have, I haven't been.
你做到了 但我却没有
I shouldn't be yelling at the dean in front of any of you,
我不该在你们任何人面前对院长大喊大叫的
it's unprofessional.
太不专业了
You're all right, Frankie.
没事的 弗兰
We got no complaints.
我们不怪你
I forgive all of you.
我原谅你们了
What?
什么
Then that solves the matter of the giant hand.
那大手的问题就解决了
If there's no other business...
如果没有别的事...
In a normal road trip story,
一般公路电影是这样的
the first act would end with us deciding to go on the trip.
第一幕基本是以决定上路作终
The second act would be the trip ending with a disaster,
第二幕以灾难出现结束
and the third act would be us getting back.
第三幕是最终安全归来
The problem is that
现在的问题是
we've already decided to take this trip weeks from now,
我们几周前就已经决定要上路
which means the story starts with us already on the road,
就是说故事的开始我们已经在路上了
which means the end of act one won't be us going on the trip,
这就意味着第一幕的最后不是我们决定上路
it'll have to be the disaster.
而是灾难的开始
which means something even worse has to happen in act two.
也就是说第二幕中会出现更可怕的事
unless we make the decision, right now,
除非现在我们在第一幕的闪回里
that act one is a flashback,
也就是现在要做出决定
so that the beginning story is now instead of then.
这样现在就是第一幕了 而开头不算第一幕
You forgive us?
你原谅我们了
Absolutely.
当然
You turd!
你个小人
I beg your pardon.
你说什么
Guys? You have no sense of accountability.
伙计们 你这人一点责任心都没有
You're like a child.
你就像个孩子
If I'm a child, you're a child abuser.
如果我是孩子 你就是虐童狂
No, not cool, Annie.
这可不好 安妮
You never just said, leave my hand where it is,
你从没说过 别碰我的手
I like it there. I demand it stay.
我喜欢它在那儿 我要求保留它
Because everyone complained about it.
因为人人都在抱怨
Well, where's that commitment to spinelessness
我们不是说好要放下面子的嘛
when we're all admitting we did stuff wrong?
我们都主动承认自己犯的错了
Okay, I'm sorry.
好吧 对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm a bad dean, okay?
我是个坏院长 行了吧
No, that's what you always do.
不行 你总这样
That's not a real apology.
这不是真正的道歉
Jeff? Abed, shut up.
杰夫 阿布蒂 闭嘴
Go flashback and cut to stuff.
自己一边玩你的剪辑闪回去
And you, say you're sorry for
而你 要为自己
buying a giant hand and letting it sit around
买♥♥下那只大手 置之不管
until we had to deal with it,
直到我们介入解决这件事而道歉
and say it without crying.
而且道歉的时候不许哭
No!
不
I'm an adult.
我是个大人了
And you can't make me not cry.
你们凭什么不许我哭
You're all a bunch of bullies,
你们这群恶棍
and I will say, I'm sorry, however I want.
我想怎么道歉就怎么道歉
And by the way, I'm not sorry!
你们猜怎么着 我还偏不道歉
It's my giant hand and I love it.
这是我的大手 我喜欢它
We're not selling it.
我们不卖♥♥了
Okay, this is like crate training a puppy.
这就像养了一只小狗
Everyone suppress every instinct you have to let him out
人人都使出浑身解数 就为了逗他出来
and sleep in bed with us.
让他和我们一块儿睡
Cold.
冷
No, I mean, it's cold in the RV.
我是说房♥车里好冷
I don't care how we treat the dean tonight.
才不是今晚我们对院长的所作所为
Abed, don't go out.
阿布蒂 别出去
Did they send you out here to be mean to me too?
他们让你出来继续讽刺我的吗
No. Good.
不是 太好了
Because I can't cry anymore unless someone brings me a Pedialyte.
再不补充电解质 我都哭不出来了
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表