剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Jeff, you okay?
杰夫 你还好吗
Oh, I, I was taken aback.
我刚才太吃惊了
It's big news.
真是个大新闻
What have you guys been doing?
你们刚才都在干嘛
We were just
我们刚才...
looking for ways to make Season Seven work.
在想怎么玩转第七季
I mean we've got through six seasons.
我们已经走过了六季了
I mean what's up with that?
怎么个情况啊
Where's season seven?
第七季在哪儿啊
I mean we gotta figure out season seven.
我们得好好想想第七季啊
Or maybe we could just hang out.
或者我们就出去逛逛算了
Sorry I'm late.
对不起我来晚了
Last night was so insane,
昨晚玩得太疯了
it made the Insane Clown Posse look like the Well-adjusted Clown Posse.
疯得连「疯狂小丑团」都像正常小丑团了
It must be hard work running away from your own age.
能逃出你自己的真实年龄真是不容易啊
Has anyone seen my e-cigarette?
有谁见到我的电子烟了吗
There should be a charity for people like you.
应该为你们这种人办个慈善项目的
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't know if I can keep making the commute
从这里到FBI总部上班
from here to the FBI headquarters.
我都不知道自己还做不做得下去
Britta, Abed, I'll have to move back in.
布雷塔 阿布蒂 我得搬回来了
I moved in with them.
我已经搬去和他们住了
Chang, we have files.
昌 FBI有你的档案哦
Moving out.
马上搬走
You seem stressed, Annie.
安妮你压力太大了
Are those last few criminology credits
FBI的实习是不是你在格林德尔
you need hard to get at Greendale?
很难拿的最后几个学分
Please. The only credit that it's hard to get
得了吧 格林德尔唯一难拿的
at Greendale is from a bank.
是银行的信用吧[多义词]
It's just, they have schools for this kind of stuff at Quantico.
只是 他们在匡蒂科也有这种学校
Being with you guys is great,
跟你们在一起是很棒啦
but why is this a good choice for me?
但为什么对我来说是一个好机会呢
Why doesn't the audience feel sorry for me?
为什么观众不会为我惋惜呢
Britta, your parents have been murdered.
布雷塔 你爹妈被杀了
By whom?
谁干的
The police won't touch it.
警方不插手此事
They're calling it a double suicide.
他们说是双双殉情
Britta, I got this.
布雷塔 放着我来
You're proposing a version of the show in which Annie comes back,
你的脑洞版本要把安妮的回归建立在
and it hinges on the murder of my parents.
我父母被杀的基础上
It's a placeholder.
就是个暂时设定嘛
I'm just saying there's always gonna be a need for law at Greendale.
我只是说格林德尔永远需要法律课
You remember the ass Crack Bandit?
大家还记得那个投菊大盗吗
Do I remember? I mean.
我记得吗 我说
Doesn't everybody.
大家不都记得吗
Could have been anybody.
谁都可能是那个强盗啊
What is with this diaper thing?
为什么我非得穿个纸尿裤
Is it about shaming me?
是故意为了让我难堪吗
Do you really want a bunch of people dressing you?
你还真想让一群人来为你穿戴啊
It would be polite to try.
试试无妨嘛
It's nice to see you interested in this stuff, Jeff,
杰夫 你能对这种事有兴趣是很好啦
but I wouldn't watch that season.
但第七季我会弃剧的
Me, neither. You wanna know a perfect season seven?
我也是 你是不是想要个完美的第七季
Well, guess what Senator?
我告诉你 参议员
You were allowed to call us terrorists
我们之前忍♥你骂我们恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
before we moved to international waters,
是因为我们还没搬到国际水域上
but we're a nation now.
但现在我们早已独♥立♥建国
So I guess this is fucking war.
你丫再这么说就是宣战了
Annie, I'm gonna need you to go to Washington.
安妮 我需要你单刀出使华盛顿
I'm scared. Be more scared than that.
我好怕怕 你还不够怕
Britta.
布雷塔
The protesters are scared.
抗♥议♥人群都慌成一团了
They need you to talk to them.
他们要求你出面讲话
They should be scared,
他们应该惊慌
but they shouldn't need a leader to tell them what to do.
但他们不应该指望别人领导指挥他们
We're all born free into a world of lies.
我们生为自♥由♥身 却要面对满世界的谎言
But let's talk about you for a second, though.
不过我们还是先说说你吧
Well, I'm not a joke anymore.
我不再是笑柄了
I'm strictly transgender.
我已彻底变性
I'm not all this other stuff.
彻底告别以往的糟乱玩意儿了
I represent the transgender community, and it's a real thing.
我现在代表着真实存在的变性人群体
I am not crazy, but I do have flaws.
我没疯 但我也并不完美
I'm smart.
我很聪明
All this other stuff?
乱糟玩意儿
Glad to be of service, Britta.
我很高兴为你效力 布雷塔
I want my diaper back.
但我还是穿回尿布吧
I don't even own a TV and I wouldn't watch that.
就连我这种没电视的人都不想看你的剧情
Oh yeah, what's your pitch?
是吗 那你的脑洞是什么
Oh, well I, I mean, it's not that complicated is it?
不过就是编个故事 有什么难
Hello.
大家好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
大家好
How's everyone?
大家好吗
Hello.
大家好
I have. We could learn about science
我提议 我们可以学习科学
or history, it's set in a school, after all.
或者历史 毕竟这戏是学校里拍的
Why aren't we learning?
学而时习之 不亦说乎
And I know that's not enough, so.
我知道光学习还不够 所以
And so on.
什么的
Boo.
烂
It's possible there is more skill to it than I thought.
也许比我想象得还要考验功力
Yes, yes, yes.
我赢了赢了赢了
There is skill to it.
确实需要功力积累
More importantly,
更重要的一点
it has to be joyful, effortless, fun.
就是还得轻松愉快 欢乐有趣
TV defeats it's own purpose when it's pushing an agenda,
当一部电视剧想要宣扬说教什么观点
or trying to defeat other TV
或者试图击败其他电视剧
or being proud or ashamed of itself for existing.
或者太过自卑或自满时 就会迷失本来意义
It's TV, it's comfort.
电视剧就是要让人开怀
It's a friend you've known so well, and for so long
电视剧就好像你的知心老友
you just let it be with you
他会常伴在你身边
and it needs to be okay for it to have a bad day
而他也难免会遇到不顺
or phone in a day.
或者手♥机♥难使
And it needs to be okay for it to get on a boat with Levar Burton
我们也要接受他和勒瓦·伯顿一起驾船出海
and never come back.
永远都不再归来
Because eventually, it all will.
因为最终 他们都会远去
I'm fine. I know.
我没事 我知道
It's not just that.
不只是你说的话
It's just such a classic mistake, but...
我犯了个非常典型的错误
I got really attached to my pitch.
我被自己开的脑洞剧情深深感动了
I had a sound track in my head and everything.
我脑子里还在播放背景音乐什么的
Well I agree with Abed.
我同意阿布蒂的话
And I have an effortless pitch.
而我有个绝对轻松开怀的脑洞
So, how's this semesters crop of apples looking?
今年这批祖国的花朵成色如何啊
Britta's been out rotting.
布雷塔的学生还没腐烂
Asian kid in my math class doesn't want to study
我数学课上的亚裔小子不想学习
because he doesn't want to be a stereotype.
因为他不想变成那种典型的亚洲学霸
It's pretty funny.
逗死我了
Sounds like a strong B story.
听着像是很不错的副线剧情
And I can say that stuff without throwing anyone
而我现在说这些再也不会烦到别人
because I teach TV appreciation.
因为我是电视剧鉴赏课老师
Chang, you can send that student to me
昌 你可以把那个学生调我班上
and we'll make it more serious.
我好好调♥教♥调♥教♥他
I'm the school shrink I can wear these glasses every episode.
我是学校的心理辅♥导♥员 我可以整季戴眼镜
You are super hot in them.
你带着眼镜真的特性感
Yeah. Very hot.
真是 非常好看
This gives me a more solid reason to interact with you
这样一来我和你们在一起也更合理了
than a stupid committee.
不用拿傻乎乎的委员会当幌子
By the way I'm a lesbian.
外说一句 我是拉拉
That's why I haven't hit on Jeff.
所以我没有和杰夫暧昧过
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表