剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
School's out, bitches.
放假啦 小婊♥子♥们
Congratulations, Greendale students!
恭喜 格林德尔的学生们
We've pulled off another year and we're still standing.
我们又挺过了一年时光 依然屹立不倒
Take that, health inspector,
甩你一脸 卫生检查员
building inspector, foundation inspector,
建筑检查员 基金会监察员
water line inspector, geologist,
水管检查员 地质学家
exterminator, plumber, and dad.
灭虫员 水管工 还有老爹
Abed.
阿布蒂
Why bring a metronome?
你拿个节拍器是要作甚
I thought the sound might accentuate
我觉得这个声音可以着重强调出
the anxious idleness of our last meeting's final seconds.
我们最后一次会议最后几秒钟的急切感
Good job, bad idea.
干得漂亮 点子烂透
Okay, that is done.
好了 完成了
Yay! There's more!
耶 还有个事
This one is exciting.
这事老激动人心了
We have to rename the Save Greendale committee,
我们得给「拯救格林德尔委员会」重新取名了
due to the fact that Greendale is done being saved!
因为格林德尔已经被拯救成功了
You think that's more exciting than summer?
你觉得这事比暑假还兴奋吗
Oh, am I stealing your rays, dude?
咋的 耽误你晒太阳了 哥们
Come on, it's neat!
拜托 多棒啊
Our mission is finally accomplished, once and for all,
我们的任务终于完成了 彻底完成
so what do we call ourselves now?
那我们现在要叫什么名字
The accomplishers.
完成者
The obsoletists.
过气人
Steven King's dreamcatchers.
史蒂芬·金的捕梦网
Susan.
苏珊
You guys are rebelling against yourselves.
你们是在给自己找不痛快
You get that, right?
你们明白的吧
The current trend in branding is unique,
当下品牌的趋势是要与众不同
simplistic, phonetically memorable gibberish.
简单易懂 发音易记的胡说八道
How about nipple dippers?
奶头长勺怎么样
I like nipple dippers.
我喜欢奶头长勺
Yes. You guys.
好 大伙呀
OK. Ooh, nippledippers.com is available.
好 这个网址尚未被占用
Grab that mother.
赶紧抢
Done. Nipple dippers, listen up.
搞定 奶头长勺们 听好了
Text from the dean.
院长来短♥信♥
Don't leave yet, I'm almost there.
先别走 我快到了
Special celebration.
特殊庆祝
Just finished entire semester without wearing a single silly outfit.
成功过完了一个没玩COS的学期
I didn't even notice. Good for him.
我都没注意 真不错
Hey everybody!
大家安安
I made it!
我成功了
Obviously, I binged pretty hard there
事实上铃♥声♥刚响过的时候
after the bell rang but,
我可是苦苦往身上套啊 不过
I made it!
我成功了
Are you guys going out to celebrate or something?
你们是要出去庆个祝啥的吗
Maybe I'll tag along,
能带我一个不
it's been a tough year, I could use a drink.
这一年我也累坏了 喝点酒解解乏
We were gonna to Britta's bar whenever- Oh.
我们要去布雷塔的酒吧 只等着
Mother time is willing to call it a year.
老妈发话结束这一年的工作了
Kay fine, we're done, happy summer.
那行吧 我们收工了 暑假快乐
Nipple dippers drink for free!
奶头长勺们喝酒免费
I'll pay for my drinks, I'm not acknowledging that title.
酒钱我自己掏 这名头我可称不起
Someone owes me ten bucks for the domain.
某人欠我注册域名的十块钱
I won't be able to join you.
我就去不了了
I gotta get on the road to California.
我要踏上前往加州的路途
I got a job through LinkedIn.
我通过领英网找了个工作
What? That's crazy!
啥 不可思议
People use LinkedIn?
居然真有人用领英网
No, LinkedIn hired me to help figure out
没有 领英网雇我去查查
why people don't use it.
为什么大家不用这个网
Also, I have an old lady friend I went to high school with who
而且我的一个高中女同学
just became un-married last week
上周刚刚恢复单身
and I thought I'd look her up.
我想去瞅瞅她
Wow, you work fast.
您老速度够快的
Or actually, very slow.
应该说是够慢的
Either way, good luck.
不管怎样 祝你好运
Are you coming back Elroy?
你还会回来吗 埃尔罗伊
I think so.
差不多吧
Probably,
可能
maybe.
大概
Have a great summer.
暑假愉快
You guys think bars scene always have to start at a billiards shot?
你们觉得酒吧戏总会从捣台球开始吗
Or do you think every time someone takes a shot a in billiards
还是说每次镜头一开始是捣台球的话
they start a new bar scene without knowing it?
就不知不觉地拍上了酒吧戏了
What?
什么
You can just say shut up Abed.
你就说一句就好 闭嘴阿布蒂
Okay, ask me if I'm coming back?
好了 问我还会不会回来
Are you coming back?
你还会回来吗
Yeah.
会啊
Probably.
可能
Maybe.
大概
I mean what was that, right?
那算个什么啊 你们说
That was an Irish goodbye.
那算爱尔兰式道别
Let's give it an Irish wake.
我们给他来个爱尔兰式守夜[悼念]
Six years guys.
六年了 同志们
Nipple dippers.
奶头长勺们
Nipple dippers.
奶头长勺们
Where's Annie?
安妮去哪了
I mean no offense to you guys
我说实话你们别介意
but she's the only one that gets me.
她可是唯一懂我的人
She said she had an interview?
她说她去参加面试了
Six years.
六年了
Six seasons, right Abed?
是六季了吧 阿布蒂
Don't put a nickel in him.
别跟他提这茬
Stop mitigating everyone.
别歇着了各位
So Abed, what happens in Season Seven? Oh, man.
阿布蒂 第七季会怎样 要命了
I don't know how likely season seven is.
我不知道第七季会是什么样
I mean, what show ever peaks after season six?
哪个剧还会在六季之后创出新高峰啊
Simpsons, Seinfeld, South Park, Friends.
辛普森一家 宋飞正传 南方公园 老友记
Those shows weren't hemorrhaging characters every year.
那些剧没有每年演员都大换血
Oh, I don't like that word, hemorrhaging.
我不喜欢那个词 大换血
I'll see what I can do.
我来想办法看要怎么处理
What if Shirley came back, would that change your disposition?
如果雪瑞回来了 会改变你的意向吗
Shirley could get us back on formula,
雪瑞会让我们回归公式化
but I don't see it turning us around.
但我觉得依然无法挽回大局
Sorry, what's our formula?
抱歉 我们什么公式
Well, basically.
基本上就是
I have a placeholder so set up it,
我的设定是太过自命不凡
makes analogies look like punchlines.
导致一旦效仿就变得很像笑点
My setup lacks awareness,
我的设定是没自知自明
but my punchline doesn't know.
但我的笑点是啥不知道
Abusively cynical one liner dismissing everything you just said.
滥用愤世嫉俗的笑话鄙视你刚刚说过的一切
Absurd reaction.
荒诞的反应
You guys, can we put a pin in the B story
大伙啊 我们能不能先把副线剧情放一放
and focus on the A story?
专注一下主线剧情好不好
I don't trust A stories. Never have, never will.
我不相信主线剧情 从始至终就是不信
I had a set up about a story that was so placeholder,
我曾经的形象设定是那么不可替代
the punchline came five words early.
我的笑点在那五个字出现之前就有了
And I can tag it too.
我也能打上标签好吗
I'll just take a moment to explain the risks involved
我要占用一小段时间来解释一下
in all decisions made from here until eternity.
从现在到永远做出的决定所带来的所有风险
Who the hell are you?
您是哪位啊
I'm Frankie Dart.
我是弗兰·达特
Is this combination gonna work?
咱这组合走得下去吗
Not my place to say.
轮不到我来说
Abed?
阿布蒂
Lizard.
蜥蜴
Fire hydrant.
消防栓
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表