剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
an 81 minute movie that arguably stars
一部由争议明星火腿妞男主演的
the Ham Girl guy,
81分钟的电影
I can guarantee distribution and a fast turnaround deal.
我跟你们保证 分账到手非常快
People do it all the time
大家都这么干
with old footage from recently famous actors.
用新星的老镜头剪辑
Have you seen Vin Diesel in 1996's Happy Pants?
看过范·迪塞尔在1996年的「乐裤子」没
No.
没
Well, neither has Vin Diesel,
范·迪塞尔也没看过
but his roommate from film school saw 500 grand.
但他电影学院的室友卖♥♥了五十万
But,I can't just burn up my cop drama.
可我不能就这么把我的警♥察♥剧付之一炬
It's my only chance at the mainstream success I need
趁我还没有靠拍乱七八糟的东西来赚钱
before I'm allowed to make weird stuff for money.
这是我取得主流成功的唯一机会
It's my American Graffiti,
这是我的「美国风情画」
my Elephant Man, my Four Rooms,
我的「象人」我的「四个房♥间」
the Robert Rodriguez segment.
罗伯特·罗德里格兹片段
Well, why does it have to be a police movie?
为什么一定要是警♥察♥剧
People don't even like police now.
现在大家都不爱看警♥察♥了
They like dinosaurs, they like aliens
大家喜欢恐龙 喜欢外星人
and anything else that Chris Pratt can join forces with.
和任何克里斯·帕拉特加入的队伍
I have three minutes of footage and
我手里只有一个三分钟的镜头
he's clearly a police chief behind a desk in New York.
很明显他就是纽约办公桌后的警官
Is he? Or is it Space York, or is it a dinosaur desk?
是吗 不是宇宙约吗 不是恐龙桌吗
How do I know?
我怎么知道呢
Just add some CG.
加点CG特技
That's what they do with Chris Pratt.
他们就是这么搞克里斯·帕拉特的
They put in him a regular scene, and then they add some Gagoos.
先把他放进普通的场景里 然后加点怪物
I have a few CG models of some Gagoos.
我还真有几个怪物的CG模型
I got fired from a mouthwash commercial,
我被漱口水广♥告♥开除的时候了
but I successfully won back the rights to my gingivitis monster.
但我成功夺回了我的牙龈炎怪兽版权
Also, I don't know if it helps,
还有不知道这么能不能帮上忙
but, when I moved into my RV, I found this.
不过我挪房♥车的时候找到了这个
Now, that, you notice anything strange?
你们看到有什么特殊的地方了吗
There's no green three in billiards.
台球里绿球没有3
Now, there's a green six and a green fourteen,
有绿球6和绿球14
but never a green three.
但没有绿球3
So, what sport is this from?
那这个球是什么运动里的
And why was it in my RV?
它又怎么会出现在我的房♥车里
Anyway I, I can do some CG for the movie.
总之 我可以帮电影做点动画特效
You'll need a Chris Pratt type.
你们得需要克里斯·帕拉特那样的男主
I'll do it if I have to.
我可以上
I can slouch.
我也能扮慵懒范儿
I can't believe you guys are the ones pitching me this,
真不敢相信 你们居然在劝我同意
and I can't believe I'm saying no.
而我自己都不敢相信 我要拒绝
You're not saying no.
不许拒绝
I mean, legally,I can't force you.
法律上 我是不能强迫你
But, I can do a morning announcement
不过我可以发布一个晨间公告
that will make everyone hate you forever.
让你成为永远的众矢之的
Technically, Abed, you would be robbing the school
严格说来 阿布蒂 如果你不拍这部电影
for half a million dollars by not making this movie.
你会让学校损失五十万美金
But, what movie?
什么电影
Have you not been listening?
你刚没在听吗
The movie about the Ham Girl guy,
电影讲的是火腿妞男
in his space office fighting some Gagoos,
在他的太空办公室里对抗怪物的故事
led by Chris Pratt type,
领头人是克里斯·帕拉特那一型的
played by Jeffrey without his shirt.
主演是光膀子的杰夫瑞
It shoots this weekend.
周末开拍
Yeah. Yeah?
对 好吧
Okay, but I get final cut,
不过最终的剪辑得由我来
and it has to be a good movie.
而且得是精品
Agreed, but you have to finish that cut
同意 但即使拍得很烂
by Monday, even if it's bad.
你也必须在周一完成剪辑
I agree to that, but it has to be good by my standards.
同意 但一定得是我眼中的精品
Absolutely, and also, if it's terrible,
绝对的 不过即使烂到家
nobody will notice or care.
也没人会在意
You guys are all gonna help me?
你们都会帮我吗
And we're gonna make a good movie?
我们会一起完成一部佳作
Definitely, or a bad one.
当然 也可能是烂片
Probably a bad one.
一定会很烂的
I think we're all on the same page.
看来大家都同意了
Yeah. I guess so.
对 是的
Good.
太棒了
So, let's crap out this piece of crap.
那赶紧的吧 把这垃圾捯饬出来
That attitude concerns me.
他这种态度让我很担心
I need more information.
我需要更多信息
What's my motivation?
我的动机是什么
I need more to go on.
给我更多信息我才能继续
My name is Chief Starr, and I am in the stars.
我是星际船长 我遨游在这星际间
And I am the hero.
我是个大英雄
I deserve better.
我应该活得更好
You're a very gifted pilot, Chief Starr.
您真是个天资卓越的飞行家 星际船长
I'm the Mayor of outer space.
我是外太空的市长
Why are we changing course?
为什么改变航向
The Mayor is up my ass.
市长你个屎
Father, I love him.
父亲 我爱他
What in the space?
外面是什么
Yooba dooba dooba.
尤吧嘟吧嘟吧
We're under attack.
我们被攻击了
By whom, Glip Glop?
是谁 小绿怪
Okay, cut.
卡
Why are we cutting?
为什么喊卡
That felt good to me.
我觉得还不错啊
Moving on? Stop. Just a couple of adjustments.
换场吗 有几处要调整一下
Ugh, you get two.
让你说两点
You guys need to move when the ship gets hit.
飞船受到撞击的时候 你们要晃晃
It looks weird when you stand still.
要是不动 会显得很怪
And Britta, it sounds weird when you use good grammar.
还有布雷塔 你说话不出错 听着不对头
My character can't have good grammar?
我的角色连话都说不好吗
Not in a space battle.
在宇宙战里不会
Because everything else we're saying sounds really natural,
因为我们的台词都好自然哦
like I'm a Space Senator.
比如我是个太空议员
Space Mayor.
是太空市长
I'm matching your dialogue to what I have from Chang.
我要把你的台词和昌的对上
When are my lines? You don't have any lines.
我的台词呢 你没有台词
You're the backup Chang.
你是昌的替身
But we have Chang's footage.
可昌的部分已经拍好了
This shot from that angle matches the back of Chang's shot.
这个场景的角度对着昌的背影
Chang is Chief Starr.
昌是星际船长
He's the pilot of the spaceship.
是宇宙飞船的飞行员
Britta, you're Princess Meridian.
布雷塔 你是子午线公主
Brittana.
布雷塔娜
Okay. Jeff is her father, the Mayor of Space,
好吧 杰夫是她的爸爸 太空市长
and you guys are under attack.
你们现在遭到了攻击
Action!
开拍
What in the space?
外面是什么
Yooba dooba dooba.
尤吧嘟吧嘟吧
We're under attack.
我们被攻击了
Okay, cut.
好 卡
Where are you guys seeing Glip Glop?
你们往哪儿看小绿怪呢
That Glip Glop was a tennis ball.
可小绿怪就是个网球
But, Garrett's not Glip Glop.
加瑞特不是小绿怪吗
If I was Glip Glop,
如果我是小绿怪
why would I be holding a tennis ball on a stick?
我还用棍子拿着个网球干什么
Why am I wearing a blouse?
我又为什么要穿这身呢
It's Sci-fi, it doesn't matter.
这是科幻片 无所谓的
Please don't say that.
别这么说
I know you don't mean that.
我知道你不是真心的
The tennis ball is Glip Glop,
网球是小绿怪
and please stumble in the same direction.
而且请你们晃的时候方向一致
Go! Action. Bang.
开拍 来了
What in space?
外面是什么
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表