剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Her name is Julie.
她叫茱莉
Why would the bands name be her name?
为什么乐队名非得用她的名字
She's an artist.
她是个艺术家
We've listened to them together.
我们都一起听过她的歌♥
You never said anything about this.
你从来没提过
She messed me up, she messed me up pretty good.
她耍了我 她曾耍得我死去活来
Here's to forgetting.
来这里就是为了遗忘的
Not gonna toast to that.
我才不要敬这个
Well, then forget you too.
那也忘了你吧
Give me a break.
少来了你
That's the whole problem.
这就是问题所在
Everybody's in such a rush to protect themselves from each other.
所有人在那么一瞬间都会选择自保的
Sure. Yes, you gotta defend your castle, but you also gotta.
当然 你要守卫自己的城♥堡♥ 但也得
What's that thing that castles have?
城♥堡♥里的那玩意儿叫啥来着
Walls.
城墙
Come on. A moat.
别闹 护城河
It goes over the moat, goes over the moat.
过了护城河 过了护城河
Enemy knights, cavalry arrows?
敌军骑士 骑兵之箭
No, come on. Stop it.
不是啦 不是
It goes like this.
就像这样儿的
Alligators?
鳄鱼
No, it's one thing.
不是 就是一种东西
It's mechanical.
一种机械装置
One mechanical alligator?
一条机械鳄鱼
Are you screwing with me?
你是不是在耍我
I don't even know what the hell you're talking about.
我根本不晓得你在说什么
It's one mechanical thing.
就是一种机械玩意儿啦
It goes over the moat.
越过护城河的那个
It goes like this.
像这样这样的
A catapult!
投石车
Oh, Jesus! What, what are you doing?
吓死人了 你发什么疯
Britta.
布雷塔
I love you.
我爱你
I'm gonna quit Honda.
我要从本♥田♥公♥司♥辞职了
I'll get a job I, I, I don't know.
我会去找工作 我不晓得
What do regular people do?
正常人都怎么做
Well they buy things.
哦对 他们会买♥♥东西
I'll do that.
我会去做的
For me?
为了我吗
No, for Honda. Yes, for you.
不 为了本♥田♥ 当然是为你
Normally I would give you a hard time,
通常呢我会折磨一下你
but I don't wanna be like this guy.
但我不想变得像这个人一样
Wait you're coming.
你要过来吗
I'm coming to you. You're coming over?
我要过去 你过来吗
Okay. Do you?
行 要不要
Okay that seems like really the hard way.
貌似你迈得相当艰难啊
Okay wait watch out for the split there.
小心桌上有条缝
Okay. Hold on.
好 抱紧
Hold on to me!
抱紧我
Oh my God.
我的天
Oh, wow what do we do now?
现在我们要做什么
My school's having a dance tonight.
我们学校今晚有舞会
My favorite band is playing.
我最爱的乐队会来演出
Let's go! Okay!
走吧 好
A drawbridge, a drawbridge.
吊桥 是吊桥
You need a drawbridge.
你要的是一座吊桥
It's Elroy's favorite band too.
也是埃尔罗伊最喜欢的乐队
I once, I once hallucinated one of their music videos in his RV.
我曾经在幻觉中看到他房♥车里有一张乐队MV
That's weird.
好奇怪哦
No, the Dean can't introduce the band tonight.
不行 院长今晚没办法介绍乐队出场
He's in his office deciding what kind of vehicles to buy
他正在办公室苦苦思索该为体育部
for the athletic department.
买♥♥哪种车呢
Yeah, he needs a whole fleet.
对 他需要一整队
That's right a fleet of vehicles.
没错 一整队车
He just needs to pick a model of car. He's in his office.
他只是需要选一个车型 就在他办公室
Did you hear that? Yes, I heard it,
你有没有听到 我听到了
Rick, but we're out of the game.
瑞克 但我们已经退出了
Not yet.
还没
We can leave on a high.
我们可以以高业绩的姿态离开
The Dean is a level seven susceptible, Britta.
院长可是属于七级易感体 布雷塔
It's a one-in-a-lifetime feeling, you won't believe it.
这是一种千载难逢的感觉 你不会相信的
I do believe it, but I don't need it.
我相信 但我不需要
Do you?
你需要吗
I'll just do this one last job,
我只要完成这最后一份工作
then we'll be free.
然后我们就自♥由♥了
Be right back.
我马上回来
Guess I'm a level seven susceptible too.
我想我也是七级易感体吧
Why do they assume somebody is named Natalie in the band?
为什么他们会以为乐队里有叫娜塔莉的人
It, it like happens all the time.
好像一直都会这样
Like, remember we were in Syracuse?
还记得咱们在锡拉丘兹的时候吗
Elroy?
埃尔罗伊
Julie, you messed me up.
茱莉 你真是耍惨我了
You came after me because I wasn't interested.
你因为我不感兴趣所以来追我
You got me interested, and I fell hard.
你勾起我的兴趣 我爱上你了
Then you got bored and destroyed me.
你又觉得无聊 把我整崩溃了
And I've been afraid to love anybody for 20 years since,
从那时起长达二十年我害怕爱上任何人
but not anymore.
但现在不会了
Okay. I still love you,
好吧 我还爱你
but I'm not gonna keep on hurting others,
但我不会因为你伤害了我
just because you hurt me.
而再去伤害别人
Fine.
行吧
Fine.
行啊
That's you. That's my impression of you,
这就是你 这就是你给我的印象
you jaded hipster a-hole.
你这个一脸厌倦的嬉皮废柴
I still love your music.
我依然爱你的音乐
Have a great gig.
祝演出成功
Elroy, I'm tired of playing this game.
埃尔罗伊 我厌倦了这游戏
I like you and I want you to like me.
我喜欢你 我也想让你喜欢我
Okay.
好
You're a good guy, Jeff Winger.
你是个好青年 杰夫·翁格
You and I are gonna be friends.
你和我会成为朋友的
Okay, great, whatever.
好吧 挺好的
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you. I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
Sorry, Britta.
对不起 布雷塔
Britta, did you know your boyfriend
布雷塔 你知不知道你男朋友
was guerrilla marketing for Honda?
在为本♥田♥做游击营销
I knew he represented something I wanted to buy.
我知道他代表了某种我想买♥♥的品牌
I did good, Frankie.
我做得好吧 弗兰
Didn't I do good?
我做的好不好
Yes, good Dean.
好 乖院长
Smart Dean.
院长好聪明哦
He'll be fine.
他会没事的
But he can never come back here.
但他永远也不能再回这里了
I understand.
我知道
Of course if, you want to come with us.
当然 如果你愿意加入我们的话
Because you are good.
因为你很优秀
I had nothing to do with it.
我其实什么都没做
The 2015 Honda CR-V sells itself.
2015本♥田♥CR-V本身就意味着畅销
That's why it's this years Motor Trend Sport Utility of the Year.
所以今年正是运动型多用途车的大趋势之年
Oh my, where did he go?
天哪 他去哪儿了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
I know all of you know this next one.
我知道大家都知道下首歌♥
Garbage woo hoo!
是「垃圾」
** Moonlight, bleeding glass and healing needles, *
*月光 流血的玻璃 疗伤的针
** amputated hearts are never whole. *
*切掉的心脏再也不完整
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表