剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
What's your romper room?
你的「碰跳教室」呢[70年代儿童节目]
All right, maybe just one drink.
好吧 就喝一杯
Then maybe cut to a montage of drinks.
然后就剪成之后喝酒的蒙太奇
Let's never stop being friends again ever.
咱以后一直还是朋友
Cheers!
干杯
We shouldn't have made you choose between Frankie and us.
我们不应该逼你在弗兰和我们之间抉择的
Oh, she's good for business.
她对我们的生意有好处
We're sorry that we made you choose between-
很抱歉逼你选择...
You're just repeating what I said.
你就是把我说的重复了一遍
No, you're repeating what I said.
不 是你重复了我说的
Oh, I'm a time traveler?
难道我会穿越吗
This is the show.
人生如戏啊
Abed, I just got word from Diane
阿布蒂 我刚从黛安那得到消息
that one of your emails was a little shaky.
你的某个邮件有点不靠谱
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm good. Late night last night.
好得很 昨天睡太晚
Yeah, I could use a little protein.
我去补充点蛋白质
I'm gonna go get an early lunch.
我要早点去吃午餐
You guys know about tardigrades?
你们几个知道什么是水熊虫吗
They're these microscopic creatures that look like robot bears.
它们是一种像机器熊一样的微生物
They can survive in space.
能在太空中生存
Get into space, you dirty tardigrades, see?
进入太空 你个小脏虫子
And they're everywhere.
它们无处不在
There's a lot of little things in real life
现实生活中有很多虚拟生物一样酷的小生命
that are just as cool as fake stuff.
现实生活中有很多虚拟生物一样酷的小生命
I learned that working for Frankie.
我为弗兰工作的时候学到了这个
You guys would like her, you know.
你们会喜欢她的
Raid!
突袭检查
Is this what you guys want?
这就是你们想要的吗
You wanna play cops and robbers with costumes?
你们想穿上戏服 玩警♥察♥抓小偷是吗
Why is that guy a carrot?
为什么那个人扮成胡萝卜
Because they ran out.
因为警服都穿完了
Who tattled?
谁泄露了机密
In what world, Brita, do you see this as covert
布雷塔 在你认为这点儿小秘密
enough to require tattling?
犯得上泄露吗
You built a bar in a school.
你在学校里开了个酒吧
There was lumber involved.
职责所在啊
I have been letting you hole up down here,
我让你们能躲到这
because it kept you contained and satisfied,
因为这样让你们感到从容舒适
because you are all compulsively defiant, but it wasn't enough.
因为你们总是挑衅 这还不够
You had to drag Abed back in, and Abed deserves better.
你们又把阿布蒂拉进来 阿布蒂理应更好
Oh, ho, ho, ho, ho, it finally comes out.
看啊 终于露出尾巴了
Abed deserves better.
阿布蒂理应更好
That's been out.
这事早就公开了
Shut up, Leonard.
闭嘴 伦纳德
I once mistook six people for you at a pharmacy.
有回在药店 一连六个老头我都错认成了你
It's not their fault, Frankie.
弗兰 这不是他们的错
I chose this.
我选择这样
These are my friends.
他们是我的朋友
I hate emailing Diane.
我讨厌给黛安写邮件
She can't commit to a font.
她不能老是改字体
It's pathological, and so am I.
真是有病 我也是
This is where I belong.
这才是我的归属
I know you think that, Abed,
我知道你是这么想的 阿布蒂
but you don't know any better.
但你什么都不知道
But shut up, Leonard.
闭嘴 伦纳德
You are.
你也是
You are old.
你个老头子
And you deserve less, because of your age.
因为你老 所以你不配
I don't, I don't actually believe that.
我不是这么想的
I'm just trying to, I'm trying to, and everybody here is a,
我只是在...只是在 这里的人
is a fart,
都是屁
a livid fart from the butt of a lesser God.
都是次等神屁♥眼♥里放出的大臭屁
I'm, I'm better than this.
我本该用点更好的比喻
Cut to everyone on campus getting as drunk as they want montage.
切到校园里人人豪饮的蒙太奇场景
Frankie hasn't come back to work today.
弗兰今天没来上班
That's terrible.
真是太糟了
The insurance company dropped us.
保险公♥司♥不要我们了
The school has no insurance.
我们学校现在连保险都没了
What was Frankie's salary?
弗兰的薪水怎么样
A lot.
很多
What were the insurance premiums?
那保险费呢
A lot.
也很多
Add those two numbers together, that's your new school dance budget.
那两个加一起就是新的舞会预算
Oh, nice.
真棒
Welcome to ladder!
欢迎来到梯子课
Yeah!
棒哦
Ladder!
梯子
Who wants to see the ladders professor go higher?
要不要看看梯子老师爬得更高
Ladder!
梯子
You did it, Jeff Winger!
你成功了 杰夫·翁格
This is your school now.
这是你的学校了
Annie.
安妮
It was worth it.
值了
All right, that should be the extent of the professor's medical bills.
好 教授的治疗费用应该就这么多了
What, what about that lawsuits from the students?
那学生的诉讼呢
I think we should fight those.
这官司得打
Actually, I suggest you settle out of court.
我觉得庭外和解比较好
This is my fault.
都是我的错
Obviously not.
当然不是
It's my fault. It's my fault.
是我的错 是我的错
Guys, it's my fault.
伙计们 是我的错
It's my fault.
是我的错
It's my fault.
是我的错
It's my fault.
是我的错
It's my fault.
是我的错
It's my fault.
是我的错
It's my fault.
是我的错
It's my fault.
是我的错
It's my fault.
是我的错
It's my fault.
是我的错
It's my fault.
是我的错
All right, all right, all right.
好了 好了 好了
So, whose fault wasn't it?
这事儿谁没错呢
And who knows anything about handling anything like this?
有谁知道怎么处理这堆麻烦吗
In terms of hierarchy, I'm a big believer in it.
至于等级制度 我是十分推崇的
Someone needs to say, I'm in charge, and that person is me.
如果要有人领头 那个人必须是我
That's my decision.
得由我说了算
Wait, what?
什么玩意儿
I'm sorry? Who talks like that?
怎么了 谁会这么说话啊
Why would anyone hire someone so pompous?
天下怎么会有如此浮夸的女子
Miss Dart, word of advice,
达特女士 听我一句劝
change your personality, or start looking for
你最好改改你的脾气 不然就去
companies run by insane people.
找一家疯子公♥司♥吧
Don't hire this woman.
别雇这个女人
Fifth time's the charm.
事不过五
He's barged the four offices screaming,
他之前已经闯入四间办公室 大吼大叫
don't hire this woman.
别雇这个女人
What the hell is going on?
搞什么鬼
What are you doing here?
你们怎么来了
How did you even find me?
又是怎么找到我的
I emailed Diane.
我给黛安写了邮件
She knows way too much about your schedule, by the way.
她真是太了解你的日程了
Whatever he's offering you, Greendale, well,
不管他给你开了什么条件 格林德尔
we can't double it.
给不了你双倍
We probably can't even match it.
甚至给不了相同的薪水
Whatever he's offering you,
但不管他给你开了什么条件
Greendale will give you less, and an apology.
格林德尔只能给你更少 外加一个道歉
Do you know...
你们知不知道
It's not enough, but
这不够 不过...
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表