剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
How about a little something in there to keep it company?
不如加点料吧
What do you recommend?
有什么推荐的
Well, scotch and soda's is a classic.
威士忌加汽水可是经典
This one's okay.
这瓶就不错
We just got this one in.
这瓶是刚进的
It's got a pig on the bottle.
但瓶子上有头猪
But this one, this one's really good.
这瓶 这瓶才是极品
Aged eight years.
八年发酵
Smoky.
口感醇厚
From Scotland.
苏格兰进口
A little pricier but worth it.
价格高点 但绝对值
I drink this one when I've got a reason to celebrate.
有开心事要庆祝的时候 我就来点这个
Then I will take that one.
那就这个吧
I think I've got something to celebrate.
今天是有开心事要庆祝
Oh, yeah, what's that?
是吗 什么开心事
She's good.
她很厉害
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Britta, this is my boss.
布雷塔 这是我的上司
From Honda?
本♥田♥的
In public you'll refer to us as Hilary from now on.
现在开始 你就是我们公♥司♥的希拉里了
Continue.
接着说
There's a program we can be in,
我们可以参与一个项目
where we covertly market as a team,
组成一个隐性团队
we can be a couple in a relationship in public.
我们可以成为公开的情侣
We can walk down the street holding hands.
在大庭广众下手牵手
If I take a job tricking people
条件我是接受这份工作
into buying things they don't want.
诱使人们购买♥♥他们并不需要的东西
Do you enjoy billboards and commercials, Miss Perry?
你喜欢广♥告♥牌和广♥告♥吗 派利小姐
You mean shill-boards and con-mercials?
你是说那些广骗牌和欺诈片吗
No, I don't.
不喜欢
I detest them.
我也讨厌
They are unmanned bulldozers
它们就像不守规矩的推土车
rolling over everything in their path.
所到之处 欺蒙拐骗
What Rick does is surgical.
但瑞克的工作就像医生
He finds that part of each life that Honda can improve
他发现本♥田♥可以帮助改善生活中的不如意
and gently bathes it in the most helpful information possible.
并将这些不如意通过最有效的信息解决
I don't think, you understand how surgery works.
这和医生的工作不太一样吧
I came in here to get a club soda.
我进来只点了一份汽水
Right now, I am drinking probably,
现在我却喝上了
the best Scotch I've had in years.
多年来尝过的最醇美的威士忌
Did you trick me?
你耍了我吗
Am I suffering?
我受到伤害了吗
Do you love this man?
你爱这个男人吗
I do. Then I pronounce you a highly influential couple.
爱 那现在起你们就是广♥告♥情侣了
You may kiss your boyfriend.
你可以亲吻男票了
Wait, where'd he go?
等等 他哪儿去了
Whoa, that's not for us to understand.
我们不用弄明白
Well, okay, but he's right there.
好吧 可他就在那儿呢
Hi, Todd.
你好 托德
Hey guys.
好啊
Mind if we sit with you?
能坐这儿吗
Oh, yeah, that would be great.
好啊 太好了
I have to say, you guys seem very happy together.
不得不说 你们看起来太幸福了
Hm, we have our moments.
我们爱上了彼此
I'm excited because we're going antiquing this weekend.
这周末我们还有一起逛古董呢 好开心哦
I love antiquing.
我喜欢逛古董
Everything is so old.
全都旧旧的
I like it too.
我也喜欢
You said you hated it.
你不是不喜欢的嘛
I hated finding these treasures
我讨厌的是找到的古董
and not being able fit them in the car.
放不到我们车里
Now I got a CR-V.
现在我有本♥田♥CR-V了
CRV? Yeah, Rick's new Honda.
CRV 对 瑞克的新本♥田♥
He won't shut up about it.
天天就念叨这个
Yeah, it's kind of a game changer.
整个生活都因它改变了
Certainly a sex life changer!
性福指数也大大提高了
Sorry, for being obnoxious!
别这么口无遮拦嘛
So what you've been up to?
你最近忙什么呢
I don't remember.
我不记得了
CR-V you say?
是CR-V吗
CR-V.
CR-V
CR-V.
CR-V
You're amazing.
你简直神了
You're amazing.
你才神了
Honda's amazing.
本♥田♥神了
I want you to meet my parents.
我要把你介绍给我爸妈
Yes.
好啊
Honda.
本♥田♥
Look, Britta's in love. Yup.
布雷塔陷入爱河了 是啊
He must be a very special young man.
他一定是个特别的小伙子
I bet they'll be together for a very long time.
我想这段感情一定会长久的
Man you got him pegged, man, pegged.
你唬到他了 妥妥的
Hey Jeff.
杰夫
Hey, here you can have my seat.
你坐我的位子吧
I'm just going to class.
我得去上课了
Oh, wait, before you go,
等等 我还有事要告诉你
I know you have every one of Natalie's Freezing CDs,
我知道「冰冻娜塔莉」的每张专辑你都有了
but Abed found some songs by them online
不过阿布蒂在网上找到一张
that they did for a charity album for homeless skateboarders.
他们为无家可归的滑板运动员做的慈善专辑
Plastic doll parts, wall paper chrysalis, weird blanket.
「塑料娃娃零件」「墙纸蛹」「古怪毯子」
I never heard these.
这几首我都没听过
This is great, thanks.
太棒了 谢谢
Stay away from that mechanic.
远离那个机械师
Unless I need wrench made of licorice.
除非我需要甘草扳子
Oh, man, I'm, I'm sorry.
上帝啊 抱歉
Man, I'm like a fart to that guy.
天啊 我对他就像个屁
He can't get away fast enough.
他一见我真是闪得够快
What? No, I mean, maybe.
什么 哪有 其实有一点吧
What the hell happened at that ears game
之前玩猜耳朵的时候搞什么鬼了
that made him like you so much?
他怎么会那么喜欢你们
A few brief moments of human vulnerability.
只是人性脆弱的一些小时光
Not really your wheelhouse.
真的不是你能掌控的
Oh, I'm sure you have detailed files
我看你对这个人性的弱点
on human vulnerability, Abed.
倒是了解得很嘛 阿布蒂
Whoa, take a knee, man.
退让一步吧 哥儿们
He's right, Jeff.
他说的没错 杰夫
If you want Elroy to like you,
如果你想要埃尔罗伊喜欢你
maybe you need to put yourself out there.
也许你得敞开心扉
You mean bribe him?
你是说要收买♥♥他吗
With gifts?
买♥♥个小礼物
Like your Natasha Freezes CD?
比如你的「娜塔沙冰冰」CD
Natalie's Freezing.
是「冰冻娜塔莉」乐队
Natalie's Freezing.
冰冻娜塔莉
Natalie is freezing.
冰冻娜塔莉
Natalie is freezing.
冰冻娜塔莉
Natalie is freezing. Natalie is freezing.
冰冻娜塔莉 冰你妹
What is this?
搞什么
I don't know, I.
我不知道 我...
I don't know.
我也不知道
Honda.
本♥田♥
The power of dreams.
梦想的力量
Dean Pelton, I know how susceptible you are to advertising.
派尔顿院长 我知道你经不起广♥告♥的诱惑
Would you say, I'm a level seven susceptible.
你是不是也要说我是七级易感体
No, because why would I?
当然不是 我♥干♥嘛这么说你
Because that's moon man talk.
这种话是月球人说的
You mentioned a new kid earlier,
你之前提到一个新来的孩子
who told you about the new Honda Fit.
就是那个跟你讨论本♥田♥飞度的
Rick. Britta's boyfriend?
瑞克 布雷塔的男友吗
Yeah, but he's not.
对 但不是他
No.
不是
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表