剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
I'm at my best when I'm with you guys.
我和你们在一起时状态最好了
Well, that clinches it.
那就都说明白了
Separate cabs.
各自打车
Separate cabs.
各自打车
Separate cabs.
各自打车
For those still with us, we won't be cutting the cake or dancing.
还在这里的各位 我们不会切蛋糕跳舞了
And I believe there was a guy in a Homer Simpson costume
我知道还有一个COS辛普森的家伙
that was gonna surprise me.
本来会给我个惊喜
That won't be necessary!
也用不着了
Drive safe, and thank you for coming.
安全驾驶 多谢光临
What are you going to do? Chang!
你打算干什么去 昌
We're going home.
各回各家
Are you gonna stay married? Chang!
那这婚还结吗 昌
We consulted with a lawyer, and
我们咨♥询♥过律师了
it is legal in this state to marry your cousin.
本州和表亲结婚是合法的
But after talking to our family,
但是和家里人谈过之后
we feel an annulment is warranted.
我们觉得婚约必须得废除
What no, screw that.
啥 不行 搞什么鬼
Chang. No.
昌 别
Chang, get back here.
昌 给我回来
Hey, screw you guys.
你们死一边去
No, this family is so screwed up,
你们两家太拧巴了
you thought you were two different families.
你们以为你们是两家人
Now that you know you're not,
结果成了一家人
you can't wait to leave, and you want this guy to do what?
等不及想走了 但你们想让他怎么办
Forget he's in love?
忘了他的爱吗
For you?
就为了你们
You want him to take one for this crappy team?
你们想让他就为了你们认命吗
Let him finish.
让他把话说完
They were letting me finish, sir.
没人打断我 先生
I know, I was being sarcastic.
我知道 我讽刺你呢
Okay, you know?
你们知道吗
Garrett, who loves you here more than Stacy?
加瑞特 有谁比史黛西更爱你
Nobody.
没有人
Stacy, is it your fault Garrett's your cousin?
史黛西 加瑞特是你的表哥能怨你吗
No.
不能
Is anyone here going to make less fun of these two
在座各位有谁打算继续破坏他们的心情
or be better friends to them no matter what they do?
而不是无条件支持他们的决定
No. No.
没人 没人
It's you against the world, and you will not win.
你一个人单挑世界 是赢不了的
But, you get to make your moves.
但是你的路 你自己来走
Not them.
别人替不了
Stacy,
史黛西
will you be my legally incestuous wife?
你愿意成为我的合法近亲妻子吗
Yes.
愿意
Everyone stay and eat cake, or go to hell.
大家都留下来吃蛋糕 想走的都去死吧
This is about me.
我成功抢戏啦
I didn't think I could do it, but I did.
我也没想到我能成功 但我成功了
Smile. Smile.
笑一个 笑一个
Garrett, look up.
加瑞特 朝这儿看
So much Jimming.
调戏镜头过份了啊
Wow, what an episode of Community.
这集「废柴联盟」多精彩啊
Hi, I'm Briggs Hatton credited author of this weeks episode.
大家好 我是本集责任编剧布里格斯·哈顿
You might have noticed an emphasis on the topic of incest,
各位也许注意到本集特别强调了乱♥伦♥的话题
well that's no accident.
这并非意外
For the past two years,
两年来
when not serving as writer's assistant on Community,
在担任「废柴联盟」编剧助理之余
I've been researching incest on the internet.
我也在网上研究乱♥伦♥的话题
What I found, surprised me.
我的发现令我震惊不已
Did you know that first cousins can have children
你们知不知道表亲繁育的后代
without great risk of birth defect or genetic disease?
先天残疾或罹患遗传病的风险并不是非常高
That's a quote directly
这个结论直接引用自
from the New York Times, April 4, 2002.
2002年4月4日的「纽♥约♥时♥报♥」
But despite this scientific fact,
但尽管得出了这一科学事实
State Laws on incest remain inconsistent and woefully outdated.
各州近亲结婚的法律仍混乱不一 老旧过时
I mean I, I can make love to my cousin in Nebraska,
我可以在内布拉斯加州和我表妹爱爱
but if I take her on a date in South Dakota,
但如果我带着她去南达科他州
I'm looking at 15 years prison time.
我就有可能坐15年牢
I told the Community writers,
我告诉过「废柴联盟」的编剧们
attention must be paid.
这个话题值得关注
They said they'd allow me to address it on one condition.
他们说想写这个话题 我必须答应一个条件
At the end of the episode,
在这集结尾
I must appear and identify myself as a writer.
我必须作为本集责任编剧亲自出镜
Look, I'm not trying to tell you how to feel about incest,
我不是在教育各位该怎么看待近亲结婚
I'm just letting you know,
我只是想告诉各位
there's more to it than you've been told.
这个话题还有许多不为人知的深刻内容
I'm Briggs Hatton,
我是布里格斯·哈顿
and I wrote the Community Season Six, Incest Episode.
「废柴联盟」第六季乱♥伦♥集的编剧 就是我
Good night.
晚安
Did you get any of that?
你看懂了没
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表