剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
And you're seriously taking his word over mine.
你真要听他的 而不听我的了吗
Well, have you ever killed anyone Jeffrey?
你杀过人吗 杰夫瑞
Why would an actual murderer
为什么一个杀人犯
want to kill a community college teacher.
要杀一个社区大学的老师呢
Now I'm not worth murdering.
我都不配被人杀了吗
Why would I lie? Isn't that your specialty?
我为什么要撒谎 这不是你最擅长的吗
Your rocking tour.
你最拿手的呀
You charm people with your slick and fancy words.
用花言巧语迷惑人心
Willy, Willy just charms them.
而威利 威利是真的有魅力
Oh my God.
卧了个大槽
I should leave you two alone. I've got class,
你们单独聊吧 我还有课呢
some of us came here to work.
还是有人要好好努力的
Jealousy isn't a crime, Jeffrey,
嫉妒不是犯罪 杰夫瑞
but costing the school $300, 000 will be.
但让学校损失三十万美金就是了
So be a good teacher, especially when Willy's watching.
所以好好教课 尤其威利还看着你呢
Which is why, they call it yard juice.
「操场果汁」就是这么来的
Next question.
下一个问题
Do you get to pick your number?
你们可以自己选号♥吗
Does anyone ever get their head stuck between the bars?
会不会有人把头卡进栏杆里出不来了
We call it getting metal ears.
我们把那个叫做「金属耳」
Oh, hi, Mr. Winger!
翁格老师
Thought we'd sneak in a little learning for the movie.
放电影之前我先给大家普及点小知识
Well, there's no movie today.
今天不放电影了
So everyone roll to your seat areas.
都给我在座位上坐好
Yes sir.
好的 先生
So, law.
法律
Law is, simply put,
简而言之
an agreement we all make
法律就是人们定下的条约
to do our best to stay out of each others way.
最大程度地使彼此不会相互妨碍
Is there a more technical definition, Mr. Winger?
有没有更严格的定义 翁格老师
Well, I wouldn't know, Willy.
我不知道 威利
I don't cotton much to fancy words and book study.
我可不喜欢书上那些文绉绉的话
It's not how I got to where I am.
我走到今天这步 靠的可不是那些
How did you get to be where you are, Mr. Winger?
那你是怎么走到今天这步的 翁格老师
Where were you born?
你是哪里人
Mr. Winger was born in dirt, Willy.
翁格老师我生于渣滓 威利
Same as you, I'm sure.
我相信你也是
And I had my face held down in that dirt by the kings of dirt.
我的脸曾被渣滓之王按在渣滓里
And now, they're still there, ruling over dirt,
现在他们仍在统领着渣滓
and I got out.
而我已经升华了
By talking, by lying.
靠巧舌如簧 欺蒙拐骗
Well, in case you hadn't noticed, it seems to beat being a bully.
你怕是还没注意到 当恶棍的感觉很棒的
Garrett?
加瑞
Mr. Winger when did you stop being funny?
翁格老师 你能不能不搞笑了
I mean, am I wrong?
是不是啊
Or is he really intense here?
还是他是玩真的呢
Everyone's so charmed by him because he's a violent criminal.
就因为他是个凶恶罪犯 人人都被他迷住了
But he's also a petty sociopath,
而且他还是个小心眼的反♥社♥会♥
and the more I try to point that out, the pettier I look.
可我越想证明 就越显得我小心眼
You the one who championed this program
这个项目是你推举的
shouldn't have worn that petard
如果不想被自己的「袍」绞死
if you didn't wanna be hoisted by it.
一开始就不该穿
What do you think the expression
在你的理解中
hoisted by your own petard is referencing?
这句话里的「袍」是什么东西
I guess I just assumed that
我觉得吧
in the old days a patard was a special outfit
「袍」应该是古时候的一种特殊服饰
like a leatard, with a lot of fancy buckles and loops on it,
跟紧身裤似的 上面有各种扣啊 环啊的
and that rich people would wear them
有钱人会在洋洋得意的时候
when they were feeling especially smug.
穿上这种衣服
But then poor people could tie a rope to one of the loops,
于是穷♥人♥就会在那些环上系上绳
and hoist them up a pole
把富人吊在杆子上
and then let them dangle there as punishment for being cocky.
直到吊死 作为自大的惩罚
Never look it up,
千万别查字典
your explanation is way better,
你的解释绝了
but also the next time a friend comes by with their problems,
不过下一次有朋友找你诉苦的时候
maybe lay off the I told you sos.
别一副「我早说过」的嘚瑟样
Jeff, we're having a Britta party here,
杰夫 这是我布雷塔的派对
could you be a little bit less of a buzz kill?
你能不能别这么扫兴
That was great.
很好
Now party like there's no tomorrow.
尽情享乐吧 直至醉生梦死
What?
什么
There's no tomorrow.
醉生梦死
Party like it.
嗨出那种感觉
Okay.
好了
Why don't you just do some business in the background for now?
现在到后面去当人肉背景吧
Hi, everybody.
好啊大伙儿
Don't worry we're not here to bust up your party,
我们不是来破坏你们的派对的
I know most of you are like 30.
我认识你们大多数人都快30年了
We're here because Frankie Dart has exciting news.
我们来是因为弗兰·达特有好消息要宣布
You have all been very cooperative
大家在这个犯人教育项目上
with this inmate education program.
都非常配合
The Department of Corrections is very, very happy.
惩治局对此非常满意
Which means, Greendale is gonna be rich.
这也意味着 格林德尔要变土豪了
Don't tell anybody,
还有一个秘密
but we smuggled in a few guests
我们悄悄带来几位特殊的朋友
to the party to celebrate with us.
和我们一起庆祝
Did someone order a prison break?
是不是有人越狱了啊
Plenty of convicts to go around.
好多罪犯混进来了哦
Hey, okay!
好哦
Hold on, hold on, hold on!
拿好了 那好了
Take him to the dance floor.
带他去舞池
Cheers.
干杯
Pass him around.
带他四处看看
Pass, that's Willy, pass him, yeah!
是威利 把他传过去
Pass Willy, pass me Willy.
传过来 把威利给我
You go Willy.
来吧 威利
Keep doing that.
继续继续
Keep doing that.
不要停
Try dancing harder.
再跳得劲爆一点
Is that as hard as you can dance?
就只能这样了吗
You're at a party. You're celebrating.
这可是派对 你在庆祝
Abed, it's six in the morning.
阿布蒂 现在是凌晨六点
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Do you think you've gotten enough shots?
还没拍够吗
Nobody's partied like there's no tomorrow yet.
至今还没人能演绎出醉生梦死的感觉
They keep dancing like it's today.
跳得都跟活得好好的似的
That's okay.
这就可以了
Are you joking?
开什么玩笑
This is the reason I signed on to this film,
我可是为了这个才同意拍摄的
I think it's a performance issue.
我认为这是表演层面的问题
I think this needed some real actors.
我认为这需要真正的演员
Well, lesson learned.
我明白了
Yeah.
好吧
Okay. From the top!
行了 从头开始
And action!
开拍
What?
啥
Who are these people?
这都什么人啊
Go, go, go!
开始 开始
Good, Dean.
很好 院长
Good, Francine.
很好 弗朗辛
Party.
派对
Party, no tomorrow guys, come on.
醉生梦死的派对 大家跳起来
Hey Mr. Winger, you know I was thinking for class today,
翁格老师 今天的课我是这么想的
maybe you could... Hey, what's going on?
也许你可以...怎么回事
Hey, careful now, put me down!
小心点 放我下来
Well, Willy.
好了 威利
Look at me!
看看我
I'm a murderer!
我也是杀人犯了
Can I be as cool as you now?
现在我是不是和你一样酷了
Willy?
威利
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表