剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Gooba, gooba, gooba.
嘟吧嘟吧嘟吧
We're under attack!
我们被攻击了
Who by? Who attack?
是谁 谁攻击
Me princess.
我 公主
The Sporborfians!
是斯珀波菲人
Okay, I'm ready.
好了 我准备好了
Are you ready?
你们准备好了吗
Are we rolling?
我们在旋转了吗
We're rolling!
我们在旋转
We're rolling!
我们在旋转
Get to the escape pod.
快去逃生舱
Really? You picked that outfit?
搞毛 你干嘛选这套戏服
Britta?
布雷塔
It's Meridian.
是子午线
Keep going. Insane.
接着演 真是疯了
And, what is your name, Exploitia?
你叫什么 大恩人
Scorpio Nine, I'm a pleasure droid.
我是天蝎9号♥ 我是个逗乐机器人
No, I'm an assassin?
错了 我不是刺客吗
You're both, keep going.
都是 接着演
She was a pleasure droid.
她是个逗乐机器人
She got turned into an assassin.
后来变成了刺客
She's my other daughter.
是我另一个女儿
That's your sister.
这是你妹妹
Get to the escape pods.
快去逃生舱
And then, then we go.
然后我们快逃
This way.
这边
Check out Chief Starr, Jeff.
问问星际船长 杰夫
Chief Starr?
星际船长
What?
怎么了
I'll see you in hell.
我们地狱里再相会吧
What?
什么
Mayor, your ass is grass.
市长 你个渣渣
Okay, cut.
好了 卡
There are some things that we could-.
还有些地方我们可以改...
Okay. Moving on, people.
好了 换场伙计们
Okay, moving on.
好 换场
Next shot, space station faculty lounge.
下一场戏是空间站的工厂休息室
Thank you.
辛苦各位
Abed, we need to move a little faster I think.
阿布蒂 我觉得进度要加快了
Can I just explain something as a filmmaker?
我能不能以导演的身份向你解释一下
I wish you wouldn't.
还是别了
I wish you would look at what I was wearing,
我希望你能看看我现在这幅样子
and let that be all the explanation you need
然后什么都别说了
about where are standards should be.
标准就是这样了
But, do you understand
但你得明白
that sci-fi films aren't usually improvised over a weekend
科幻片不是一个周末就能凑和出来的
with a cast and crew that doesn't care?
何况整个剧组根本没人真的在意
We care about finishing.
我们在意的是想早点杀青
And, this has to be finished by Monday.
这部电影必须在周一完工
So, you're back into a level of quality from there.
你要以这样的质量标准看
Let me use a metaphor I can understand.
让我现想个比方
Every day, I work out.
我每天都会锻炼
Really?
真的吗
Yes, because I'm not an artist like you,
是的 因为我不像你是搞艺术的
but this is a kind of canvas.
但我的身材就是我的画布
I work on it with equipment, but I will never really be done.
虽然我每天用器材锻炼 但没有结束的一天
You could be if you wanted, I mean-
如果你真的想是可以的
This will never be done.
没有停下的时候的
Chris Pratt's never gonna stop, is he?
克里斯·帕拉特就不会停 对吧
He'll always be out there mocking me.
我永远比不上他
So, I can never stop.
所以我也不会停
Just like you'll never stop making movies.
就像你永远不会放弃电影梦
But, I don't stay on one treadmill my entire life,
但我不会一辈子每分每秒都待在跑步机上
staring at commercials for movies with Chris Pratt.
看着那些给克里斯·帕拉特电影赞助的广♥告♥
I take my work into the world.
我把锻炼放入现实中
I premiere it, I share with the public.
我让它首映了 和世界共享
Don't stay in the gym, Abed.
不要固守自封 阿布蒂
Get this session done, get out there and get your shirt off.
把这一条拍完 出去 把衣服脱了
Got it?
明白没
Yes?
明白
Yes!
明白了
Ready, let's do this.
准备 开始
I understand you are looking for your friend.
我知道你在找你的朋友
Yeah.
没错
I am Minotaur Man. What?
我是牛头怪 啥
Friends are hard to come by in space.
太空里遇到个朋友不容易
You'd better take this for protection.
你最好带上这个 防身用
The sound coming from the gun I gave you
这声音是我给你的枪发出来的
is 40,000 hyper watts of laser.
这枪有四万超瓦的激光
Oh, don't worry, don't worry about that.
哎呀 没事没事
I can put that back.
我还能粘回去
Sometimes my eye falls off because I mean, I'm a robot.
有时候我眼珠子会掉下来 因为我是机器人
Watch out!
小心
How about this Baja,
这个巴哈酒吧怎么样
everyone here is so accustomed to violence.
大家对暴♥力♥都习以为常
I need, any no-.
我想要 不是...
Where your friends are?
你是要朋友吗
Yeah.
对
I'm sorry, but you're not gonna like this.
不好意思 你不会想听到的
Your friends have been taken prisoner by Master,
你的朋友们被那个
Master Dracula.
德...古拉主人捉走了
Wild West baby.
真是狂野的西部啊
Space version of the Wild West.
太空版的狂野西部
Cut.
卡
Okay.
好了
My eye fell off, but, but, but I, I covered it.
我眼珠子掉了 不过我掩饰过去了
Perfect. Moving on, hallway. Yes!
完美 下一场 走廊戏 好
Take that!
吃我一记
This is crazy.
太多了
Here.
看我的
Let me do this.
我要做这个
What are you doing?
干什么呢你
You make everything harder for all women when you do that.
你这么一搞 是个女人都不好做了
I'm improvising.
我在即兴创作啊
Improvise pockets.
你即兴创作个口袋不行吗
Pay your rent, or shut up.
你要不付房♥租就闭嘴
Laser bomb!
看我的激光炸♥弹♥
Yooba Dooba dooba, Glip Glop like.
尤吧嘟吧嘟吧 小绿怪好喜欢
Yooba Dooba dooba, Yooba Dooba dooba, Yooba Dooba dooba.
尤吧嘟吧嘟吧 尤吧嘟吧嘟吧
So the robot also says yooba dooba.
所以机器人也说「尤吧嘟吧」吗
I'm not complaining.
我不想吐槽
It's just that everyone who's not a person
是不是这里只要不是人
is saying "Yooba Dooba.".
就都说「尤吧嘟吧」
Maybe it's because I'm a spy.
没错 因为我就是太空间谍
He's a spy.
他是间谍
I'm an evil spy.
我是个坏坏的间谍
Shoot Glip Glop's he's a spy.
打绿怪 他是间谍
Glop Glop's a spy?
小绿怪是间谍
We went with.
我们即兴发挥
Okay shot. Shot.
好 打他 打他
Okay now that now that he's dead
好了 现在他被打死了
and there's one robot left
只剩一只机器人了
let's go to the thing. Go.
我们去找那个东西吧 走啊
Yooba Dooba dooba, Yooba Dooba dooba, Yooba Dooba dooba.
尤吧嘟吧嘟吧 尤吧嘟吧嘟吧
Space garbage.
太空垃圾
Look!
看哪
We're gonna get crushed.
我们要被压扁啦
And is there a monster?
这里有没有妖怪呀
But so what?
打死他又怎样
We're gonna get crushed.
我们要被压扁了
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表