剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
All will be made right.
一切都会重回正轨的
Dean. Abed.
院长 阿布蒂
I have discovered the meaning of the giant hand.
我已经发现这只大手的含义了
A hand has two functions, to grip and to release.
手有两个功能 抓住和放开
But without both of these powers, it is useless.
但如果没有这两种力量 也是无用之手
Like newborn infants,
就像刚出生的婴儿一样
we grab what comes near us,
什么离得近 我们就抓住什么
hoping to control it, taste it,
想着能控制它 品尝它
jam it into another child's eye.
拿着它往别的孩子眼睛上戳
But, the time we spend in control of our world,
但 我们用来控制自己世界的时候
is the time we spend letting go of others.
同时我们也在一直放走了其他东西
Ideas, stories, pride,
创意 故事 骄傲
girls in soft sweaters, video games,
身穿柔软毛衣的萌妹 电玩
buttered noodles, grip one for too long
拌了黄油的面条 紧抓一个东西的时间太长
and you lose so much that you've never held.
从而错失了太多从未握住过的东西
This giant hand, was sent to all of us as an invitation.
这只大手 是送给我们所有人的一个邀请
To increase our mastery over the power to hold on.
让我们的紧握能力能得以增长
And let go.
然后再洒脱放手
Sorry.
对不起
Dummy. I kinda hate you.
笨蛋 人家真是有点恨你了
The doors are locked on that side, too.
那边的车门也锁上了
Took you long enough.
你去的可真够久的
I'd be lying if I said I didn't poop.
要是我说我没在上大号♥ 那肯定是在说谎
Could you lie then?
那拜托你能撒一下谎不
Sure I can.
当然可以
Sure I can.
当然可以
I slapped a man.
我还打了他一耳光
Where were you?
你死去哪儿了
Hi, this is Blake,
你好 我是布莱克
the gentleman to whom you're selling the giant hand.
就是你那个大手的买♥♥主
I am calling to confirm that you have the correct address?
我打电♥话♥来是想确认一下你记的地址没错吧
We live at the end of a long driveway
我们家就在一条很长的车道尽头
which often gets confused with a road.
这条车道经常会跟一条路搞混
Anyway, it's been many hours
总之距离咱们预定的交货时间
since our scheduled appointment time.
已经过了好几个小时了
Again, it's Blake with a B,
重复一下 我是名字以B开头的布莱克
the purchaser of the giant hand.
那只大手的买♥♥家
Bye.
再见
They're not coming, are they?
他们不会来了 对吧
I don't know, Karen. I left a message.
我不知道 凯伦 我留了言
What are you gonna do with?
你要怎么办...
What am I gonna do with the giant watch?
我要拿这只大表怎么办吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
I, I don't plan for failure.
我也没打算失败的
Have you tried planning for success?
你有打算过成功吗
Does everything you do to this family have.
你对这个家做的事有过...
No. Finish your thought.
不要 停止你的想法
Finish your thought.
不许你再想了
Does everything have to do with me,
我做的所有的事情是吧
purchasing oversize items on the Internet.
网购各种超大型物品什么的是吧
But, that's not what this is really about, is it?
但这根本不是你的真正意思 不是吗
It's not about a giant hand, or a giant watch.
这跟大手 大手表没什么关系
Please don't.
别说了
It's about a normal sized son.
你要说的是一个正常尺寸的儿子
Who disappeared and it's all my fault,
他失踪了 而且全都是我的错
because I gave him a giant kite!
因为我送了他一个超大型风筝
Yes, how could you not make that connection?
没错 难道这些之间都没有关系吗
Why do you continue to buy
你为什么要一直去买♥♥
giant size versions of everyday objects,
各种日用品的超大版本呢
when they are the reason our son is Disappeared!
尤其正是咱们儿子 消失的罪魁祸首
Disappeared.
消失了
They never found his body on the ground,
地面上一直没找到儿子的尸体
which proves he's still up there waiting.
这证明了他还在天上等着我们
He's waiting for a better daddy,
他还在等着一个更好的父亲
with a bigger hand.
有着更大的手
Oh, really?
这样啊
So then why the watch?
那为啥要买♥♥手表呢
I thought it would look really cool.
我觉得这样会看起来很酷
I'm gonna walk the dog, and eventually leave you.
我要去遛狗 然后离开你
I'll put the watch in the garage.
那我把手表放车♥库♥
And probably stop showering.
大概就不洗澡了吧
Did you get any of that?
你看懂了吗
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表