剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
You're either in or you're out.
你要么加入要么退出
Can I hang around if I don't do the oath.
我能不发血誓仍然和你们一起玩耍吗
Oh, Gee. You mean just be friends?
老天 你是指我们只做朋友
Sure. Great, Abed.
当然 没问题 阿布蒂
Okay.
好的
Can I have some pretzels?
那我能吃点小脆饼干吗
No.
不行
Those are secret committee pretzels.
这是秘密委员会小脆饼干
Okay.
好吧
Yes, that was a test.
刚刚只是个测试
You guys are bad friends.
你们真是一群糟糕的朋友
Don't think of it as bad baking.
不要把这个当成烤焦的汉堡
Think of it as a crushing blow to a gender stereotype.
要把它想象成对于性别歧视的致命打击
Britta, it might help if every burnt sandwich
布雷塔 如果所有烤焦的三明治上面
didn't come with a self-aware burnt sandwich bit.
不带有自我意识的话估计会有所帮助
Is that how you're gonna help increase sales, creative notes?
你就是这样帮助提高销量的 创意点子
I had that sign spinner idea.
酷耍广♥告♥牌的创意就是我想出来的
We're a restaurant inside a cafeteria Annie,
安妮 咱就是个学校食堂的小吃摊
our weak point wasn't traffic.
我们的弱项显然不是交通问题
Flo, Alice stop fighting,
弗洛 爱丽丝 别掐架了
can't afford to lose this place.
咱可输不起这地方
If I have to start drinking in the men's room,
如果我开始在男厕里开始喝酒
the score in my head has to change from Trent Reznor
我脑中的音乐会从特伦特·雷兹原唱
to Johnny Cash doing Trent Reznor.
变成约翰尼·卡什的翻唱版了
I'm a bartender Annie,
我是当酒保的 安妮
I know a little bit more about the human side of service.
我还是了解一些人性化服务知识的
I can't eat this.
我实在吃不下去
Can I have my money back?
能把钱退给我吗
You're human garbage.
你就是个人♥渣♥
Hi, Mr. Winger.
你好 翁格先生
Nice lecture yesterday.
昨天的讲座很棒
Don't patronize me dick.
别拍我的马屁 混球
It might not seem like this,
也许看起来不是这样
but you're killing small, black owned business.
但你正在扼杀一个黑人经营的渺小生意
I'll call it even for a drink with Mr. Winger.
如果能和翁格先生喝杯酒 我们就扯平了
That's absurd. You will?
太荒唐了吧 是吗
Let's see some ID. You snitch, you die.
拿身份证来 敢去告密你就死定了
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Well I guess we'll wait for the others before we start.
我想要先先等下其他人再开始了
I don't think they're coming. What?
我不认为他们还会来 什么
The committee had a meeting last night and decided you are evil.
委员会昨晚开会表决了你是恶魔
Ooh. Wait, you guys had a meeting last night?
稍等 你们昨晚开会了
So, we broke up as friends.
所以我们已经不再是朋友了
Because I don't think you're evil.
因为我并不认为你是恶魔
I think you scare people,
我想你让人害怕
because you live in the real world instead of up your butt.
是因为你生活在现实中而不是幻想
I'm sorry that happened, Abed.
我真的很抱歉 阿布蒂
It's like I said yesterday at lunch.
就像我昨天在午餐时说过的
Drama and conflict are exciting and easy.
戏剧和冲突总是简单和令人愉悦的
Making a difference can be pretty boring.
但想要做出不同就会很无聊
You guys had lunch?
你们一起吃了午餐
I'd like to try to live in that world.
我想尝试着在那个世界里活下去
I'm a little tired from all the drama,
我对这些戏剧什么的有点厌倦了
the heroes, the villains, monsters.
英雄啦 反派啦 怪兽啦
Pokemons.
口袋妖怪啦
You're just a person that sees things the way they are.
而你能通过表象看到他们的本质
Leprechauns. Scary.
地精啦 吓人吧
I don't know if I can be like that but
我不确定我能不能变成那样 但是
I don't think it makes sense to be against it.
我同意不认为和它对着干是正确的
You guys ever hear of The Slender Man?
你们听说过森林暗鬼吗
I'd like to try to help you.
我想试着帮助你
And if possible, learn from you.
当然 如果可能的话 向你学习
You guys on Reddit, 4Chan?
你们上Reddit论♥坛♥或4Chan吗
That would be great, Abed. Cuz it's awesome.
那真是太好了 阿布蒂 论♥坛♥超棒
I think we'd all benefit if we were more like you,
如果大家都像你一样 那对所有人都好
so what do you say?
你觉得呢
Let's order some food.
我们订个餐吧
Let's save Greendale.
让我们一起拯救格林德尔
Let's save Greendale.
让我们拯救格林德尔
Tacos!
玉米卷
We are something else.
我们还真是与众不同
Abed.
阿布蒂
Abed.
阿布蒂
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What do you mean?
什么意思
Someone told me you were sweeping, straightening clocks.
有人告诉我你在扫垃圾 摆正时钟
Why are you cleaning that sign?
你为什么要清理掉那个标志
I gave you a list.
我给了你一个清单
Yeah, the list felt pretty similar visually.
是啊 清单看起来都相似的
I can't picture a montage cutting from
我想象不出来怎么剪辑
me verifying Diane's invoice to me
从我确认黛安给我开♥发♥票
emailing confirmation to Diane.
到我给她发确认邮件的蒙太奇
Right.
好吧
But a montage is what, Abed?
蒙太奇是啥玩意儿 阿布蒂
It's a movie apologizing for reality.
是对现实致歉的电影
And we are where?
那我们在哪
Reality. And what do people do here?
现实 人们在现实做什么
They email Diane?
给黛安发邮件吗
Abed, if you change your clothes one more time today, you're fired.
阿布蒂 如果你今天再换衣服就给我走人
Sorry.
对不起
Hey, Abed.
阿布蒂
Hey, Todd.
托德
Are Annie and Britta around?
安妮和布雷塔在吗
No.
不在
Abed, maybe you should order the special.
阿布蒂 或许你该点个特餐
I'll have the special.
我会点的
The specials are kept in the back.
特餐放在后厨了
You should, you should go in the back.
你应该 你应该去后面看一眼
I'd like the special.
我想要那个特♥价♥菜
Vaporizers, Skittles?
烟具 彩虹糖
Abed.
阿布蒂
Hey, Annie.
安妮
This place is so conceptual.
这地方真有格调
It's practical, too.
同时也很实际
We made enough money to save Shirley's.
我们赚够了钱可以拯救雪瑞的店了
And in an ironic way.
以一种讽刺的方式
Because if Shirley saw this, her soul would die.
如果雪瑞看见了这个 她会气死的
Hey, Abed, check this out.
阿布蒂 来看看这个
Oh, Britta's still the worst?
布雷塔还是最烂的吗
Yeah.
是啊
The bar gets dirty.
酒吧越来越脏了
You're gonna need someone to clean it, probably after hours.
你得找个人去清理下 或许是下班之后
And those floor polishers can get pretty loud.
因为地板抛光机的噪音挺大的
I'd hate for someone to hear it.
我不喜欢让人听见这个噪音
You blackmailing me?
你要敲诈我吗
Just talking shop.
瞎说说而已
What's the rumpus, Abed?
有什么骚乱 阿布蒂
Miller's Crossing.
「黑帮龙虎斗」
This is really great.
这太棒了
You guys should be proud of yourselves.
你们这群家伙应该自豪点
We missed you.
我们想你了
Have a drink.
喝杯酒吧
Put on an old timey jacket.
穿套老式的夹克吧
That's okay, I don't really do this anymore.
好的 我不会再这么做了
All right, come on.
好的 来
I said I don't do this, see.
我都说了 我不想这么干
You dirty rat.
你个卑鄙小人
Guys are all dirty rats.
男的都是卑鄙小人
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表