剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
I love making sandwiches with you.
我喜欢跟你一起做三明治
I love folding towels with you.
喜欢跟你一起折毛巾
I love giving you your pain killers, at the end of the day.
还有在晚上给你拿止痛药
Well that, those aren't really vows.
你说的不算什么誓言
That's a list of things you love about me, yeah.
只是把你喜欢我的事情列了个单子好吧
I'm so sorry. It's okay.
不好意思 没关系
Garrett, do you take Stacy to be your lawfully wedded wife.
加瑞特 你愿意娶史黛西为你的合法妻子吗
I do.
我愿意
Stacy, do you take Garrett
史黛西 你愿意嫁给加瑞特
to be your lawfully wedded husband,
让他成为你的合法丈夫吗
to have and to hold and to honor.
永世成为夫妻
Yes I do.
是的 我愿意
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. And Mrs. Garrett Lambert,
先生们 女士们 加瑞·兰伯特夫妇
Garrett you may kiss Mrs. Garrett.
加瑞特 你可以亲吻加瑞特夫人了
Where the party at?
派对在哪里
Okay, let's endure this.
好啦 我们来忍♥受一下吧
Are we nailing today, or what?
我们今天过得是不是特别棒啊
Who would have thought Barrett's wedding
谁能想到巴瑞的婚礼
would be the best day of our lives.
会成为我们人生中最好玩的一天
Definitely not Garrett, since his name's not Barrett.
肯定不是加瑞特 因为他不叫巴瑞特
Whoopsie. We say a wrong a name.
哎哟喂 说错名字啦
Racist.
你种族歧视
Oh, no. You a racist.
你才种族歧视
That guy's a racist.
这个人是种族歧视
From here to there is racist.
从这个人到这个人 全是种族歧视
Having a good time?
玩得高兴吗
Oh, yes.
相当的
Are you Garrett's mom?
您是加瑞特的妈妈
I sure am.
当然是啦
I think you guys could maybe take a step back,
我觉得你们可以后退一步
gain a little perspective,
好好审视 认清大局
so you don't wreck the whole night
这样你们就不会破坏我们整个夜晚
for some really wonderful people.
影响到那些真正的好客人了
You came to a wedding in the middle of the vows through a bush.
你们是在念婚礼誓词的时候踩过树丛来的
I'm not Dr. Phil, but,
我不是菲尔医生
I don't want my son to kill himself,
但我也不希望我儿子去自杀
so, do what you gotta do!
所以请自觉一下吧
Yeah.
好了
Holy crap.
我了个去
What have we done?
我们都干了些什么啊
Okay, we just got checked.
这下好了 我们被将了一军
And it was pretty deserved.
而且我们活该
But, we're not just gonna stand here and lick our wounds either.
但我们也不会傻站在这里黯然舔舐伤口
Jeff is right.
杰夫说的没错
And that chipper passive aggressive lady, she's right, too.
那个絮絮叨叨 笑里藏刀的女士说的也没错
So, let's spread out and...
所以咱们就此散开
Be the best wedding guests, anyone has ever seen!
成为史上最棒的婚礼嘉宾
Yes. Yeah.
没错 好
I'm not gonna over think it, I'm just gonna try it.
想都不想 直接行动
Okay. Yes. Yes.
好 好好
Mazeltov.
万岁
So, a stranger walked over to our very proud group
一个陌生人走到我们这个骄傲的小组面前
and smashed our pride into pieces with a hammer,
把我们的自尊碾碎成渣渣
which definitely felt like a disaster.
感觉真是场悲剧啊
Then, I started to pick up the pieces of our pride,
然后我开始慢慢拾捡我们的尊严碎片
and weirdly enough,
奇怪的是
the first piece I picked up was my own pride, all of it.
我拾起的第一片就是我自己的 全找回来了
It's almost like groups and people in groups,
感觉就好像团队整体和团队成员两者之间
can never be complete at the same time.
是永远无法同时获得完整的
Does that make any sense?
说得通吗
No?
不懂吗
Well, that's your problem.
那就是你的问题了
I love you, Abed.
我爱你 阿布蒂
Do I know how to be a good wedding guest?
我知道如何成为一个好的婚礼嘉宾吗
Yes, I do.
我当然知道
A little too well, that's the problem.
问题是 我知道得太多了
My name is Elroy Patashnik,
我叫埃尔罗伊·珀塔斯奈克
and from 2006 to 2009,
2006到2009年间
I was addicted to encouraging white people.
我染上了给白人加油打气的瘾
All right!
好吧
Now there's a man who knows his meatballs.
你可真懂怎么盛肉丸
Thank you. It started as simple survival.
谢谢 一开始只是为了生存
The tech industry in the 90s, this face, this voice,
我一个黑人 在90年代的科技行业里打拼
they're either gonna help you or hold you back.
白人们要么会帮你 那么就排挤你
So, you tap the gas, because well, why tap the brake?
所以就给他们鼓鼓劲呗 何必反着来
Oh, you know, you know what you're doing.
你真懂行 你太懂行了
This man knows exactly what he's doing.
没人比他更懂行了
I learned the cheat code.
我掌握了骗人的秘诀
White people like encouragement.
白人喜欢听好话
It really doesn't matter what for.
才不管说的是什么呢
Now, that's a container for liquid.
这才是装酒的杯子嘛
I never felt like a sellout.
我没有背叛过谁
I never laugh at anything unfunny, never said anything untrue.
从不假笑 从不说假话
The thing is, and this will sound racist,
这话听着可能带点种族歧视
white people are very discouraged,
白人不仅自己垂头丧气
and very discouraging to each other.
还非常喜欢互相吐槽
Sweetie, you, you're getting meatball juice
亲爱的 你把肉酱弄得到处都是
everywhere but your plate.
可就没放进盘子里
I think I'm going better than you are, with your asparagus.
总比你弄的芦笋好多了
Oh, now that's the way to handle meatballs.
这样盛肉丸就对了
And look at you.
还有你啊
Working that asparagus.
芦笋夹得真好呢
So, the day you start telling them,
所以一旦你跟他们说
hey, just do what you're doing!
你现在做得就很好
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我也爱你
You feel like a superhero.
你就成了大英雄
But, what's the danger?
危险是什么呢
Why'd I stop?
我为什么金盆洗手了
You know, same as anything else that makes you feel good.
就像其他那些能让你感到开心的事一样
If you don't put a lid on it.
如果不见好就收
** Oh, look at these pants. *
*看这裤子啊
** He should keep on wearing *
*就一直穿着吧
** keep on wearing his pants *
*一直穿着吧
There's no lid.
就收不住了
Stacy has a 90 year old Meemaw here.
今天史黛西九十岁的姑婆也来了
I pushed her around the dance floor.
我把她推到舞池附近了
I think she liked it.
我觉得她挺喜欢的
No, that's Polly.
不 那是波丽
No, Great Aunt Polly is Garrett's side.
不 波丽姨婆是加瑞特家的
I haven't met her.
我还没见过她
Oh my God, do you think she saw me pushing Meemaw,
天啊 她不会是看到我推了姑婆
and now she's wondering what's wrong with her?
所以觉得我这个人是不是有毛病
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Annie, the world will still need you
安妮 等你吃完蛋糕
after you finish your cake.
世界还是依然会需要你的
Am I that bad?
我是不是很坏
We have the same dragon.
我们心里住着同一条恶龙
Eventually you will slay it,
到头来 你要么杀了它
or train it, or dissolve in its stomach.
要么驯服它 或者将其溶解在胃里
Its name is Helping Others.
它的名字就叫做「助人为乐」
If I train it, can I give it a cooler name?
如果驯服了它 能给它起个更炫酷的名字吗
If you train it, you can do anything you want.
驯服了它 你想做什么都可以了
If you slay it, I don't know.
杀了它的话 我就不知道了
I guess you get a new dragon named Yourself.
估计一条叫「以我为尊」的龙就会出现了吧
And then you'd be Jeff Winger.
你就成了杰夫·翁格了
Yeah, that guy needs help!
是啊 那货才是无可救药呢
What would you name your dragon?
你会给自己的龙起什么名
I think we need a list of dragon names.
我们需要一长串的龙名
Yeah! And then we need to get you away from Jeff.
对 然后我们得帮你摆脱杰夫
Is what I wanted to say, but how is that my business?
这才是我想说的 但我♥干♥嘛多管闲事
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表