剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah! That's what you said!
对啊 你就是那么说的
That's me!
就是我啊
Can the CR-V not take what life throws at it?
CR-V也能包容生活投向我的一切吗
Yeah, but the CR-V has durability and storage.
能啊 但CR-V更耐用 空间更大
Okay, that makes sense.
好 也有道理
I bet my bank has a grace period.
我那家银行肯定有宽限期
I'm going to get a CR-V!
我要去买♥♥辆CR-V
Are you guerrilla marketing for Honda?
你是在给本♥田♥做游击营销吗
You're not allowed to know that.
你不应该知道的
I'm useless to Honda, if anyone knows.
如果有人知道 我对本♥田♥就没有价值了
Unbelievable.
难以置信
It's the same story all over again.
又是旧戏重演
I disagree.
我反对
You know, I think it's a whole new story.
我觉得这是一个全新的故事
I have a beard now and an identity.
我现在留胡子了 还有身份
Selling Hondas is just my job.
卖♥♥本♥田♥只是我的工作
And they make great products that I'd wanna sell, anyway.
而且他们生产的好产品让我忍♥不住想去卖♥♥
So can you have a girlfriend?
那允许你交女朋友吗
That's what I thought.
我就知道
Then, see you around as a friend.
那就以后见了 朋友
As friend, Britta,
作为朋友 布雷塔
can I at least show you
至少来看看这CR-V的
the CR-V's easy fold-down 60-40 split row seat?
可轻松折叠六♥四♥分隔可倒式后排座椅
For 15 minutes.
就十五分钟
Then, friends for real.
然后做真朋友
Great news.
好消息
The steel drum thing paid off?
钢鼓的事儿有效果了吗
We invited Elroy to meet us in the study room for a game night.
我们邀请了埃尔罗伊来自习室过游戏夜
He said, yes. Yeah!
他答应了
Are you gonna play pretty please, will you like us more?
你们是准备上演「求求你喜欢喜欢我们吧」
That'll warm him up.
他肯定感兴趣
Better. In celebration of Elroy's
好戏在这 为庆祝埃尔罗伊在九十年代
life peaking in the early 90s,
所达到的人生高峰
The Ears have it.
猜耳朵
The classic game of whose ears you have, which ears have it,
经典游戏 猜你有谁的耳朵 哪只耳朵
and whether you have those ears.
你到底有没有耳朵
We're work-shopping new hand shakes.
我们在研发新握手方法
You guys realize it's just reinforcing his aloofness.
你们知道这样做只会加剧他的高冷吧
If you want someone to like you, you don't get to know them.
如果你想让别人喜欢你 别去了解他们
You sit back and wait for them to notice you're cool.
坐好 等着他们注意到你很酷
What are you? 13?
你这算啥 中二病
What's the age allowance on The Ears Have It?
猜耳朵适用年龄是多少
Seven and up. Then I'm six.
七岁及以上 那我就是六岁
I must say, you've become more reliable and durable.
我得说你确实更禁摩耐操了
I hope we could do this again.
希望我们可以再来一次
No, Rick, I want a normal relationship.
不行 瑞克 我想要正常的恋爱
I want to experience brunch in public.
我想能光明正大的去吃早午餐
I want a non-financial reason to text my parents.
我想给我父母发非要钱短♥信♥
I want to tell another person how to dress.
我想指点另一个人怎么穿衣服
We can have a relationship,
我们可以成为男女朋友
we just have to follow a few simple rules.
只不过要遵循几条简单的规定
Rick?
瑞克
Are you in there?
你在里面吗
You have to hide.
你得躲起来
The windows are fogged over.
车窗上都是雾
Are you napping heavily?
你是不是大睡了一觉
I can't hide forever.
但我躲不了一世啊
No, but you can hide in comfort.
是 但你可以躲得舒舒服服的
There's 35.2 cubic feet of cargo space back here.
整个车舱空间高达35.2立方英尺
Please, Britta.
求你了 布雷塔
Dammit.
该死
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
快来 快来 快来
Why choose, when you can Hond-oose.
本♥田♥本♥田♥ 就选本♥田♥
Oh, and that blower that was just an impulse buy.
那个鼓风机是我一时冲动买♥♥下的
Wow, Dean, you know, one vehicle's enough for one person.
院长 一人只需一辆车就够了
I guess I know that in my head,
我心里明白
but I can't shake this fear
但我就是害怕
of losing even one small part of what Honda has to offer.
怕失去本♥田♥ 一点点都不行
My God, you're level seven susceptible.
天啊 你是个七级易感体
What? Nothing. Nothing, I.
什么 没什么 没什么
Look, Rick, whatever that is, you can tell me.
听我说 瑞克 你可以告诉我任何事
I'm on board.
我和你一边的
Yes.
好
Yes, you are.
是啊
Am I found in Africa?
我生活在非洲吗
Yes, and San Diego, and the Bronx.
对 还有圣地亚哥 纽约布朗克区
A woman?
是女人吗
Am I large?
我是不是很大
Am I elepant?
我是不是大象
I was thinking dolphin,
我本来想的是海豚
but I knew they didn't have ears
但我知道海豚没耳朵
because my dentist has a poster of one on the ceiling,
因为我的牙医在天花板上贴了一张海豚的图
and I recently had a root canal.
而我最近才做了牙根管手术
Hey, party people, I could hear you all the way down the hall.
大伙儿们 走廊那头都能听到你们笑声了
We're playing The Ears Have it, Chang's ahead by three pair.
我们在玩猜耳朵 昌已经领先三副了
With an asterisk.
有待讨论
I'm cheating.
我作弊了
Hey, you can have my spot.
你坐我这儿吧
I should, I should leave.
我该走了
Oh, no, well, fun hanging out with you Elroy.
别啊 和你一起玩很开心 埃尔罗伊
We know you have your choice of friends
你有选择朋友的权利
and we thank you for choosing us.
谢谢你选择了我们
Easy choice to make.
这还不好选吗
See, told ya.
看见了吧 早说了
Elroy doesn't like us, what are we gonna do?
埃尔罗伊不喜欢我们 这可怎么办呢
You guys are goofs.
你们真是呆瓜
Yeah, we were silly.
是啊 我们太蠢了
I got up to make nachos
我要去做干酪玉米片
and Elroy said, that was not-cho job.
埃尔罗伊说 我来干[谐音]
And we laughed.
笑死我们了
Then he made them for me.
然后他就真的给我们做了
It was more than word play.
他不是和我们玩文字游戏
It really wasn't my job in his eyes.
他是真心想要做给我们的
I hadn't seen that side of him until now.
今天我才看见他这样的一面
He had a great time.
他和我们在一起很开心
Till Jeff showed up.
直到杰夫出现
Maybe he just doesn't like Jeff.
也许他只是不喜欢杰夫
Okay, my deal.
好 到我了
Boston rules.
波士顿玩法
Two up, one down.
一张上 一张下
Elf ears are wild, joker ears are regular ears.
精灵的耳朵是大的 小丑的耳朵正常
Ears go cold once they're off the head.
耳朵离开头就作废
Rat ears are an automatic loss.
老鼠耳朵算自动认输
No sneaking, sniffing, or grunting,
不许偷看 用鼻子嗅 或打呼呼
and no asking do I have lobes.
也不许问我有没有耳垂
Chang's ahead by three pair.
目前昌领先三副牌
With an asterisk.
有待讨论
It's not true, you know.
你们瞎说
Oh, it is. I cheat my ass off at everything.
是真的 我什么都作弊
I'm cheating at a game of hide and seek right now.
这种躲猫猫的游戏我也要作弊
We weren't supposed to leave the rec center.
谁都别想离开这里了
Okay, let's do this.
好了 开始吧
Extra cards.
额外卡
Stupid sink!
该死的水池
Every time!
次次如此
Mother.
喵的
I hate.
我恨你
No rush.
不着急
What do you need?
想要来点什么
A club soda please.
一杯汽水 谢谢
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表