剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
That's okay it sounds very funny based on the last line.
没关系 从最后一句听起来挺好笑的
Frankie's gonna be here soon we should get ready.
弗兰就要到了 我们准备一下
We're not seriously still doing this are we?
我们不是还要这样做吧
We promised everyday for a week do we want her to quit?
我们答应过每周做一次 难道要她放弃吗
Good morning everyone.
大家早上好
So, where did we leave off last time?
上次我们进行到哪里了
Yes, sir.
先生你请说
I like big trucks.
我喜欢大卡车
I saw a fire truck today.
我今天看见了一辆救火车
Interesting point.
有趣的观点
Would anyone care to comment?
还有人想要发表意见吗
Elroy?
埃尔罗伊
I made a stinky.
我放了个臭屁
Worth considering. Next item?
值得深思 下个问题
How do you pronounce pasketti?
大意面面怎么念呀
Spaghetti. What else?
意大利面 还有吗
Can we go to the zoo?
我们能去动物园吗
Well, that raises a very important point.
这是一个很重要的问题
We can do anything we want if,
我们可以做任何想做的事 只要...
and this is very important, if we grow up.
这非常重要 等你们长大成人就行
All in favor?
都同意吗
Then she starts singing about all the places she's been.
然后她开始把她之前去过的地方唱出来
Which, by the way, seems to be a total of two.
可是一共就只有两个地方
One of which is old DC.
其中一个是老特区
Old DC.
老特区
Okay fine, Vicki, you're a music major, not a history major.
薇琪 你是学音乐的 不是历史
And the whole mother thing,
还有关于她妈妈的梗
I mean the two big feathers in her cap are that
话说她最引以为豪的两件事就是
she hasn't let anything change her,
她从不为任何东西所改变
a triumph she shared with most animals, and all dirt,
这一胜利属于她和绝大多数动物以及所有垃圾
and the fact that her mother died,
另外一件事就是她妈死了
which is like one thing all mother's do.
貌似这是所有妈妈的共同属性
I mean, was she a good mother?
她是一位好妈妈吗
Did she collect stamps? Did she race cars?
她集邮吗 她赛车吗
We don't know!
我们不知道
We don't know her name,
我们连她名字都不知道
I think if you ask Vicki the color of her mother's eyes,
我想如果你问薇琪她妈妈眼睛的颜色
she would say dead.
她会说是死人色
Or, maybe she would say $7 a seat.
或者她会说七块钱一个座儿
It's bad man, I am telling you.
真的不咋地 我跟你们讲
Nobody is safe, nobody is safe.
惨绝人寰啊 无人幸存啊
Blue.
蓝色
They were a very pale shade of blue.
她眼睛是浅浅的蓝色
I'm sorry my show didn't honor her memory properly.
抱歉我的表演没有妥当地纪念她
I'll try to make it up to you.
我会补偿你的
Actually we both will a, a,
我们会一起努力的
at the premier of our new show.
在我们新节目的首演中
Vicki and Garrett.
薇琪和加瑞特
Let's have a hand for Vicki's mother everybody.
让我们为薇琪的母亲鼓掌
Stand up Connie.
站起来吧 康妮
Vicki's mother, Vicki's mother!
薇琪的母亲 薇琪的母亲
Boo!
嘘
We'd rather you boo.
我们倒是希望你们喝倒彩
It means you felt something.
这说明你们真的感受到了什么
That's right. You can boo.
没错 你们可以喝倒彩
And, Andy Kaufman loved booing.
安迪·考夫曼最爱喝倒彩
Then again, we did put a fair share of work into this.
说明一下 我们为这场演出做了很多努力
Like, you don't have to be dicks.
你们不要太过分吧
Did you get any of that?
你看懂了没
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表