剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Stop it.
住手
Knock it off.
都别闹了
Frankie is coming.
弗兰马上就来了
What is important to you people?
你们想想孰轻孰重
Jeff Winger shot me.
杰夫·翁格打的我
Do I use echo location to navigate?
我得用超声波定位吗
Why would you ask that after learning you aren't a bat?
你都知道你不是蝙蝠了 怎么还问
Hello.
你好啊
Hi, Frankie.
弗兰好
Frankie.
弗兰
Jeff, student just passed by me
杰夫 刚刚一个学生从我身边跑过
and said you shot him with paint.
说你用彩弹打了他
Okay.
好吧
So, you are definitely not playing paint ball?
所以你绝对没有玩彩弹
No.
没有
Frankie, I've been cool up until now, but I gotta tell you,
弗兰 在此之前我一直挺淡定的
I'm starting to get offended by your suspicion about this.
可你对我这么疑神疑鬼的 我很不开心啊
Oh. I'm telling you, I ain't playing no paintball.
我跟你说了 我没玩彩弹
Okay, take it easy guys.
好吧 大家别介意
And for what it's worth, thank you for teaching me the cool,
不管怎样吧 谢谢你教我
new way to respond to people saying the word well.
如何高冷地应对别人说「好」这个字
All right guys.
大家慢玩
Bye Franks take it easy.
拜 弗兰 慢走
Would you stop doing that?
你们别闹了好吗
Don't hate the player.
玩家无罪
Colloquialisms aside, Annie's right.
行话先不管 安妮这话是对的
The thing to hate this year is the game.
今年要恨 就恨这场游戏
Can I show you all something?
你们愿意来跟我看看吗
You know this game is being run anonymously through
这场游戏通过一台在线匿名服务器运行
an online server, but who set it up?
但搭建服务器的人是谁呢
They haven't left a clue which is a really big clue
他们没留下任何线索 这本身就是个大线索
because if they're this good at anything.
因为如果他们真的这么无所不能
Why are they here?
他们何必还来这里
Whoever's running this server
服务器运营者
is offering a huge cash prize to the winner.
给赢家提供了一份巨大的现金奖励
More evidence they don't go here.
更加提供了他们不在场的证明
And they seem to have their own man in the game.
而且好像游戏里有他们自己的人
You've probably heard about a mysterious player
你们可能听说过有一个神秘玩家
using silver paint balls.
用的是银色彩弹
Well, look at these IP addresses.
来看看这些IP地址
If that means what I think it means,
这是跟我想的一样吗
we're dealing with gibberish.
我们竟然在跟乱码打交道
Those are mine.
还我眼镜
That's a student or teacher on this campus
是我们学校里的某个学生或老师
opening an encrypted tunnel to an off campus site.
开了一条加密通道通向校外网站
Big deal. I do that all the time.
有啥了不起 我经常干这事
Oh, I save it all up for Saturday night.
我都是攒到周六晚上干
You're right, it's no big deal.
没错 是没什么了不起的
Unless you always do it immediately before a paintball player
但每当有普通玩家被某个未知射手的
is taken out with premium grade silver paintballs
高级银弹射倒之后 马上就会有人
by an unknown shooter.
连上这个加密通道
And unless the IP that you're connecting to, is this one.
而且连上的必须是这个IP地址
Aah, of course.
我就知道
So who's the Silver paintballs guy?
所以银弹玩家是什么人
Spy, assassin, mercenary,
间谍 刺客 佣兵
bad person walking among us
隐匿于我们之中的坏家伙
laughing, laughing quietly.
面带微笑 吃吃暗笑
And then if we look,
如果被我们看到
pretending that he was looking at something funny.
他会假装成好像在看什么搞笑的事
I suppose you all should be in trouble.
我没猜错的话你们都有麻烦了吧
But Desperate Deans,
但绝望的院长
but desperates...
但绝望的...
but des,
但绝...
but desperate deans call for Deansperate measures.
但绝望的院长需要绝妙的对策
From here on out, you work for me.
从现在起 你们都要为我效力
Everything you're saying just proves my point,
你刚才说的正好证明了我的观点
that the only way to lose this game is to play it.
唯一输掉比赛的办法就是去玩它
And I say we do the honest thing, and tell Frankie.
要我说就坦然去玩 还要跟弗兰坦白
The school's playing and losing already, Frankie included.
整个学校已经参战并在不停败北 包括弗兰
If the people in this room play to win,
如果我们中的有人能赢得比赛
we can not only take City College's money,
我们不仅能拿下城市大学的奖金
we can expose Silverballs, and,
我们还可以揭露银弹玩家
in turn, City College, and save Greendale.
然后 揭露城市大学 拯救格林德尔
Which is basically saving Frankie.
基本上也就是拯救弗兰
All right, so we lay low,
好的 所以我们要保持低调
and we try to find out who Silverballs is.
并找出银弹玩家的身份
But we're not, to be clear, we did not vote on that name.
我们没...先说清楚 我们还没投票起名
Here's a name you don't have to vote on.
你们不用票决就有一个名字了
You just became the Secret Dean Force, The Dean Boys,
你们可以选择「神隐院长力量」「院长男孩」
Task Force Dean, His Dean, Secret People.
「院长特遣队」「他的院长」和「秘密公民」
I know the word Dean is in it.
我知道里面有「院长」俩字儿
Because when the politicians fail,
因为每当政客黯然下野
and the peace talks fall apart.
每当和平对话不幸瓦解
When it seems like all is lost,
每当好像一切尽失
and nobody really needs the Dean anymore because Frankie's here.
无人再关心院长 因为弗兰当道
That's when you go in.
这正是需要你们的时刻
The last bastion of a bygone era when people respected me.
你们是我受人尊敬的旧时代所留下的最后堡垒
Dean Force One.
「院长之军一号♥」
If you're gonna hang around, we could use some water.
如果你想留在这儿 拜托帮忙拿点水来吧
On it.
好嘞
Club Club, the last club I thought I'd ever join.
「夜店夜店」 一看就是最没戏的夜店
Your target is a small time paintball munitions dealer.
你的目标是个不起眼的彩弹军♥火♥贩子
All we know is he's a white male over 30
我们只知道他是个三十多岁的白种男人
and his street name is Fun Dad.
江湖人称「搞笑老爹」
All right is everybody in this club ready
夜店的亲们 准备好开始
to party the way they do in clubs?
正宗好夜店 正宗好趴体了吗
Connor stop horsing around with Billy and party.
康纳 别跟比利胡闹了 派对开始啦
DJ might be the guy from MeowMeowBeenz.
DJ好像是搞「喵喵豆」的那个人
We need clean intelligence, Abed.
我们要的是正宗的情报 阿布蒂
No references, no call backs.
别加参考资料 不要回电
Excuse me good sir, if I could have the mic.
这位先生不好意思 话筒借一下
Attention shoppers there's a sale on partying in
各位顾客请注意 派对优♥惠♥大促销
in my pants aisle.
就在本人的裤子过道
Everything in my pants must go.
本人裤内的好货都得清出来
Well not everything, that doesn't, you know what I.
当然也不是所有的东西啦 你懂的
Koogler?
酷哥
Aladdin. I thought your name was Fun Dad.
阿♥拉♥丁 你不是叫「搞笑老爹」吗
No. That was easy.
不是 这倒简单
I need ammunition.
我要买♥♥弹♥药♥
Are you a narc? Why would I answer that honestly?
你是卧底吗 我凭什么老实回答你
Good point. It's how most people answer, so.
说得好 大多数人也是这样回答的
Yeah, come on, it's a bad question.
来吧 怪我问得不好
You just get so many narcs.
主要是卧底实在太多
Hey don't forget.
别忘了哦
There's a sign up sheet on the back wall for Club Club Club.
后墙上有张「夜店夜店」夜店的签到表
Listen, I'm so glad Omar that you're interested in paintball.
很高兴你这种阿♥拉♥伯人会那么喜欢彩弹
Now I have to tell you, no shooting in here.
我必须跟你说 这里面不能开枪
The first rule of Club Club is that we are not a fight club.
「夜店夜店」头条规矩 这不是搏击俱乐部
The second rule is that if you're a hot lady,
第二条规矩是 但凡是辣妞
you have to have sex with me.
就得跟本大爷上♥床♥
And then there's a bunch of rules and restriction
之后还有一些别的规矩和限制什么的
that they've just now been adding
都是他们后来又加上去的
because of the lawsuits based on that, second rule,
因为第二条规矩招来了很多官司
which, I'm not allowed to call a rule.
我现在不能称它是规矩了
That was my screw up.
刚才是我失言了
Let me show you what I've got here.
给你看看我的货
All right, these are blue travelers.
好 这些是蓝色旅行者
I think I've got some sarcastic mellow yellows in here.
还有颇具讽刺意味的柠檬黄
Those are great. And these are green meanies.
这种超赞的 这个是绿色小气鬼
They explode on contact, and they mark your target with paint.
一触即爆 可用颜料标记你的目标
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表