剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
When I realized they had somehow mistaken me for their cousin.
后来我意识到 他们是错把我当成了某表亲
For some reason, I suppose it was loneliness,
不知怎的 也许是因为寂寞
I simply failed to disabuse them of that notion.
我没有告诉他们 他们弄错了
Well, that's-.
这...
I've come to love Barb and George,
我也渐渐爱上了巴布 乔治
and Gelson and Roselle.
吉尔森 罗塞尔
And even Uncle Paul with all his flaws.
甚至还有浑身上下都是毛病的保罗叔叔
And even though our relationship is based on a lie,
尽管这段关系出于谎言
for me it's...
但对于我来说
one of the realest, I'll ever know.
它却无比真实
I hope you don't think by explaining that,
你不会以为解释了这段
you're off the hook for the 3D models you've been making
我们就不追究你擅自把我们的形象
of our bodies without our permission.
做成3D模型的事了吧
That's what those photos were for?
你要照片就是为了做模型吗
I'm making a game about lady time travelers.
我在创作一款女子时空穿越的游戏
Where in your pants?
在你的裤子里穿越吗
That's pretty creepy, Elroy.
太瘆人了 埃尔罗伊
Oh, you guys are so suave.
你们就是好人啊
You're such gentlemen.
你们就绅士啦
You and Chang have a daily email chain
你和昌每天都发邮件
ranking Annie and britta one and two.
给安妮和布雷塔打分
By which you mean,
其实是
Chang emails me rankings every day and I don't respond.
是昌每天发邮件给我 我一次都没回过
Except for February 7th, 2013.
除了2013年2月7日那天
Chang, Britta is one, Annie is two.
昌说 今天布雷塔第一 安妮第二
Jeff, ha, yeah.
杰夫说 没错
Jeff, gross.
杰夫 恶心
And Britta, way to instantly memorize
布雷塔 你记自己赢的那天
the exact date of your big victory.
记得挺熟啊
Hey, silver and gold, ladies, ain't no losers there.
姑娘们 你们包揽前两名 没有输家
Okay, I think we're losing sight of what's important.
好了 我觉得我们扯太远了
Says the woman suing her father for $80.
是谁为了八十块把亲爹告上庭了啊
Tell it to your fake family.
是谁假装别人家人啊
Have you made any creepy boob models of Jezel yet?
你有没有用吉赛尔做模型啊
Jezel is like a daughter to me.
吉赛尔就像我的女儿一样
But arguably more like a daughter to her parents.
人家有亲生父母的吧
Didn't you have your own family?
你自己没有家人吗
Oh, go write an astronaut.
给你的宇航员写信去吧
Oh, did anyone see Jeff's letters?
大家看杰夫的邮件了吗
He writes to astronauts.
他还给宇航员写信呢
Talk about creepy.
谁猥琐啊
They're national heroes!
他们都是国家英雄
Yes, they are!
没错
Leave them alone.
别烦人家
Ooh, this I gotta see.
我最喜闻乐见这种事了
You know, what I don't want to see?
你知道我最不「喜闻乐见」的是什么吗
Your exchanges with your life coach
咱俩约会时 你整天跟你的人生导师
about the study group when we were dating.
交流学习小组的各种八卦
Oh, and by the way, clearly, not a life coach, and absolutely,
顺便说一下 准确地说不是什么人生导师
just an Italian sociopath you met at a dispensary.
而是你在药房♥认识的一个意大利反♥社♥会♥分子
You two dated?
你俩约会了
This was a study group?
这是个学习小组
Yeah, Chang was our teacher.
对 昌是我们的老师呢
What?
什么
That's right, and Frankly, haven't been well utilized since.
没错 坦白说尚未被充分利用呢
Dear Reid Wiseman,
亲爱的里德·怀斯曼[宇航员]
congratulations on your successful return to Earth-.
恭喜你成功地重返地球
Ladies.
女士们
Video games.
电子游戏
Do you have any more advice? Dear new ensemble,
你需要更多指导建议码 亲爱的新乐团
I love you more than my dad.
我爱你胜过亲爹
Guys.
大家
What!
怎样
This is Gupta Gupty Gupta.
这位是古普塔·古普提·古普塔
Yeah, hi.
你好啊
Fine, whatever.
我也好 随便了
Congratulations.
恭喜
You guys okay?
大家还好吧
To tell you the truth,
我跟你说实话吧
Gupta Gupty, we've been through a bit of a rough patch.
古普塔·古普提 我们正在闹点小矛盾
Yeah, the dean was telling me about it
哦 院长也跟我说了
and I've been reading about it.
我也一直有在关注
Hope you were entertained.
希望你看得愉快
To be honest, I'm really grateful.
说真的 我真的很感激
This is the first school in six months
这是六个月来你们是第一个
that hasn't canceled, so thanks.
没有取消演出的学校 所以谢谢了
I'm gonna go get ready.
我去做准备了
We really did the right thing didn't we?
我们确实是做对了 是吧
Yeah.
对
It doesn't matter what we read in the leaks
我们看到了什么黑料根本不重要
or what we said to each other tonight.
我们今晚对彼此说的话也完全不用在乎
What matters is that right now here on this campus,
重要的是此时此刻在这个校园中
the people are in charge.
当家做主的是人♥民♥
Not the hackers.
而不是黑客
Not the media, not the cops, the people.
不是媒体 不是警♥察♥ 是人♥民♥大众
Abed, go put on some music.
阿布蒂 去放点音乐
Elroy, Jeff, put out some more chairs.
埃尔罗伊 杰夫 再多摆些椅子
Annie get ready to introduce our star.
安妮 准备介绍明星入场
Chang, go talk to yourself in the corner.
昌 去角落自言自语
Frankie, let the people in.
弗兰 放观众进来
Hey, Neil. Hey.
你好 尼尔 你好
That's the whole audience?
全场观众就这一个货
I-.
我...
I can't do a show for one person.
就一个观众怎么表演
Well, you kinda have to.
你必须这样做
But I'd rather not.
我宁可不要
Well, you have to, jackass,
你必须演 混球
because there's more at stake here than what you'd rather do.
因为现在的情况比你想要做的事情更紧急
Oh, God.
天哪
There's a new message from the hackers.
黑客又来新信息了
Everyone, quiet down!
所有人都安静一下
Abed, cut the music.
阿布蒂 把音乐关了
People of Greendale,
格林德尔的人
your activities committee has defied our demands,
你们的活动委员会违抗了我们的要求
and the horrible racist comedian is still about to perform.
那个讨厌的种族主义喜剧演员仍要继续演出
Yeah, that's right. We beat you.
没错 我们打败你们了
If this performance goes on as scheduled,
如果这场演出如期举办
all of your information will be published.
你们的所有信息都会被公之于众
If you do not want this to happen,
如果你们不想这样
you will find a way to stop this performance.
就想办法阻止这场演出
Whoa! Stop, stop, hey!
住手 喂
Sit down, Neil!
给我坐下 尼尔
You can stop me,
你们可以阻止我
but you can't stop the people from stopping this show.
但你们无法阻止前来阻止演出的广大人♥民♥
You hear that?
你们听到了吗
My God!
我的上帝啊
It's the people coming to stop the show.
是来阻止演出的人
Now what do we do?
现在要怎么办
We have to stop the people.
我们必须阻止那些人
Their freedom of speech depends on it.
他们的言论自♥由♥就指着这个了
Frankie, Chang, bar the doors.
弗兰 昌 去顶住门
Annie, introduce him, quick!
安妮 介绍他上场 赶紧
I don't wanna do this.
我不想演了
Listen, you piece of crap, we've been to hell and back for you.
听好了 你个废柴 我们拼死支持着你
Get up there and do your stupid act for freedom.
为了自♥由♥赶紧上台 做你那个白♥痴♥演出
Okay, okay.
好啦 好啦
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
he's performed at colleges and clubs all over.
他曾在各大高校和俱乐部演出过
Gupta Gupty Gupta!
古普塔·古普提·古普塔
Hey, y'all.
大家好
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表