剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
a campus with free flowing booze.
一所酒水泛滥的学校
Well, I can't teach with free flowing sobriety.
可如果时刻保持清醒我就没法教书了
Is that true?
是这样吗
Do you really think you're an addict?
你真的认为你是个酒鬼吗
No.
没啊
Dean!
院长
Yes, I can talk.
是的 我有空
Damn it.
可恶
I am available anytime for you.
你若需要帮助我一定随叫随到
Frankie, Frankie.
弗兰 弗兰
Hi. I had an idea about how to deelectrify the pool.
我有个想法能让泳池不易导电
Oh, that's already been dealt with.
这件事我已经处理好了
Okay, well, then, there's-.
好吧 接下去 还有...
Oh, let's see.
让我看看
Done, done, deloused.
完成 完成 虱子已清
Appraised, defused, rebuilt.
已评估 已拆除 重建完成
De-peanut buttered, debunked, spayed, neutered.
花生酱清完了 赶跑了 都阉了
Underway, resanctified, plunged,
进行中 重批 暴跌
deported and exhumed.
驱逐出境 已掘出
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, this is pretty.
这个挺漂亮的
I'm gonna name one of my sandwiches after her.
我要用她来命名我做的三明治
My sandwiches suck.
我的三明治可难吃了
She is improving Greendale.
她确实在改善格林德尔
Yeah, but how much can you improve Greendale
可格林德尔能有什么可改善的呢
before it stops being Greendale?
除非完全改头换面不做格林德尔
She didn't suffer for this place.
她没在这里遭过罪
She doesn't understand it.
她不理解这里的精髓
She's gonna end up messing with something that-.
她最后肯定会伤害到一些...
Abed.
阿布蒂
Temporal mutation in English, Doc.
请解释一下时空变异 博士 说人话
Simply put, Mr. President,
简单来说 总统先生
in 12 hours these dinosaurs will become-.
这些恐龙在十二小时内会变成
Mind if I sit here?
介意我坐这儿吗
Time-asaurs.
时空龙
Go ahead, I can reshoot.
坐吧 我重录
How's everything going?
最近怎么样
I have concerns.
我有一些顾虑
I'd like to hear them.
说来听听
I'm worried you're not distinct enough for Manny
我很担心无论从体型上还是意志方面
both in terms of physicality and purpose.
你都难以达到男保姆的要求
Okay.
好吧
I can't determine if you have any specific flaw,
我判断不出你是否有任何特别的缺点
quirk, or point of view that
怪癖 或是观点
makes you a creative addition to the group.
能让你的加入为我们小组锦上添花
I don't know what that means, but I'm writing it down.
我不知道你在说什么 但我会记下来
My umbrella concern is that you, as a character,
简而言之 我担心的是你作为一个新角色
represent the end of what I used to call our show,
预示了我所说的我们剧集的完结
which was once an unlikely family of misfit students,
以前我们是不合群学生组成的不可能家族
and is now a pretty loose knit group of students and teachers,
而现在是由老师和学生组成的松散团体
none of whom are taking a class together in a school which,
甚至大家彼此之间都没人同修一门课
as of your arrival, is becoming increasingly grounded,
而你的到来 让整个学院变得无比现实
asking questions like, how do any of us get our money?
我们开始思索 比如「我们的钱从哪儿来」
When will we get our degrees?
「我们什么时候才能毕业」
And what happened to that girl I was dating?
还有「我以前约会的那个姑娘去哪儿了」
As opposed to questions I consider more important like,
而事实上我却认为这些问题更重要
what is real? What is sanity?
比如「什么是真实」 「什么是清醒」
Is there a God?
「有没有上帝」
Where's that Pierce hologram?
「皮尔斯的全息影像去哪儿了」
Jeff said last year he saw a Pierce hologram.
杰夫说去年他看到过皮尔斯的全息影像
None of the rest of us have ever seen it.
我们其他人都没看到过
So, if there's a Pierce ghost on campus,
所以 如果皮尔斯的鬼魂在校园游荡
I'd like to get a head start on busting it.
我很乐意成为头一个去抓它的人
All right. This is the first
好吧 这还是我第一次
I've heard that I'm a character on a show.
听到我是一个剧里的角色这种说法
I'm excited to be one, but I agree, I'll be a boring one.
我很荣幸 我也同意我的角色会很无趣
Quirks are not my strong suit, results are.
举止怪异不是我的特长 做出成果才是
I love quirky people.
我喜欢怪胎
I come from a big family of people who are literally insane.
我来自一个几乎全是疯子的大家庭
I moved down here to take care of one of them.
我搬来这里就是为了照顾其中一位家人
But I myself am exceptionally boring,
但我是个特例 我很无趣
and I am quite proud to be that way,
我对此感到很骄傲
because it allows me to help
因为这样我就能帮助
the ess boring people turn quirks into results.
那些不那么无趣的人 化怪异为成就
That's the most interesting take on
这番甘于无趣的言论
not being interesting that I've ever heard.
是我听到过的最有趣的了
As far as what I represent about your show,
至于我给你的剧带来的征兆
I wouldn't give me or anyone else that kind of power.
我不会给我自己或其他任何人这种力量
Good shows change, I assume.
好剧不会一成不变 我猜
Personally, I don't own a TV.
我自己是没电视的
You're the first person to say that
你是第一个说这种话而我却没有
that I didn't immediately delete from my brain.
第一时间把它们从脑海里删除的人了
Thank you.
谢谢
Emergency meeting at Shirley's Sandwiches right now.
立刻在雪瑞三明治店召开紧急会议
Everyone freaking out.
人♥民♥群众各种惊慌失措
New lady is evil.
新来的女人是恶魔
Crazy frown.
[表情]疯狂皱眉
I should go.
我得走了
Abed, I could really use someone's help
阿布蒂 我想我很需要有人能帮忙
in learning the ropes around here.
摸清这儿的内情
I'll ask around.
我会四处打探一下的
Friends, dumb hats.
朋友 傻帽
Totally talking down to you.
瞧瞧她那高人一等的口气
She hates you.
她讨厌你
I got it from Jared.
杰拉德和我说的
What are you guys doing back here?
你们躲在这里做什么呢
Are you the Big Chilling?
你们在演「大寒」里的情节吗
Yeah, only there's not a hippie that died
没错 只不过我们聚在一起抱怨的对象
to make us come together and complain.
不是什么死掉的嬉皮士
It's our school.
而是咱们的学校
Frankie's taking over the campus.
弗兰已经接管校园了
She cancelled ladder's, she's banning substances,
她取消了梯子课 禁用药物
she wants to shut down Shirley's Sandwiches.
她想要关闭雪瑞三明治
She called Annie a bitch.
她还叫安妮贱♥人♥
She implied I was a bitch.
她暗示说我是个贱♥人♥
She implied Annie was a stuck up bitch
她暗示说安妮是个傲慢自大
who thinks she's better than everyone.
认为自己优秀到无人能比的婊♥子♥
Okay, now you're just...
好吧 现在你是在...
She was nice to me.
她对我还挺友好的
In fact we kinda got along.
其实我们相处得还算不错
Abed, are you sure she wasn't actually being sweetly condescending?
阿布蒂 你确定她不是在屈尊故作亲切吗
Yup, I learned to pick up on that one.
不是 我已经学会分辨那个了
I make a movement that we form a separate, secret, committee.
我要带头领导组建一个单独的秘密委员会
I second Britta's motion, not movement.
我支持布雷塔的动议 但不赞同她领导
I third Annie's number two-ing of the movement Brita made.
我赞成安妮对布雷塔的支「屎」
Gross.
恶心
Our mission to preserve the real Greendale.
我们的任务就是保留真正的格林德尔
Oppose Frankie or drink.
反对弗兰或喝酒
Whatever's easiest.
哪个简单做哪个
Are you guys sure she's bad?
你们确定她就是坏人了吗
Are you sure you're not doing what I usually do,
你们确定自己不是在重蹈我的覆辙
overreacting to change?
对改变反应过度
Nobody's ever doing what you usually do Abed.
这里没人会跟你一样 阿布蒂
You're nuts.
你是怪胎
In a good way.
是褒义啦
I'm just saying.
我就是说说
Leave reality to us.
把现实交给我们就好
We always support you.
我们总是支持你的
Don't make it more dramatic than it is.
别搞得那么狗血好吗
It's a blood oath to defy evil.
这是我们对抗恶魔的血誓
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表