剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
The mother won't come back.
鸟妈妈就不会回来了
Kid, animals have been murdering each other for 3 billion years.
孩子 动物们已经互相残杀三十亿年了
Birds have had their 15 million in the spotlight.
鸟类已经称霸过一千五百万年
The same as lizards and plants
同理还有蜥蜴以及植物
and they all just use it to murder, eat, screw
他们现在的作用就是杀 吃 搞
and not invent Wi-Fi.
以及不影响Wi-Fi
Now we may end up saving this one, or blowing it to hell or
现在我们或许能救下这窝 或者弄死这窝
making a new one.
再来窝新的
But we can't do any of it while scheduling our evolution around
但当规划未来的发展时 我们改变不了
the needs of the least lucky birds.
吉祥鸟毫无用处这一事实
Anyone who finds that nest, will come to the same decision.
换任何人找到鸟窝 都会做一样的决定
And you don't have to get mean.
你不用这么刻薄
Mean?
刻薄
You just did a baby bird murder monologue.
你刚刚说了一番雏鸟杀手的独白
Maybe they're close to leaving the nest,
它们可能马上就要离巢了
until then can't you just stall
在那之前你就不能学学真IT的作风
by doing what real IT people do?
拖延一下吗
What's that?
那是什么
Exactly.
学得真像
I've got one year to make it all work,
我还有一年的时间可以努力
and that's what I'm gonna do,
我就是要这样
make it work, all of it.
要成功 一切
This place is intimidating.
这里好恐怖
You're gonna do great.
你会做好的
Next up, Ben Chang, for the role of Daniel LaRusso.
下个上场 本·昌试演丹尼尔·拉鲁索
Thank you.
谢谢
Daniel-san, why you want learn karate?
丹尼尔桑 你为什么想学空手道
Hang on a second.
等一下
Sorry, I can do better.
抱歉 我可以做得更好
Zip it.
闭嘴
Who are you?
你是哪位
Oh, I'm Annie, a friend of Chang's.
我叫安妮 昌的朋友
You mind coming up here and reading with your friend?
介不介意上台跟你朋友搭一下戏
Okay, if it helps.
好的 乐意效劳
Daniel-san, what you want?
丹尼尔桑 你想干什么
Okay, no, sorry, no.
不 抱歉 不是
You read Daniel-san.
你演丹尼尔桑
You read Miyagi.
你演宫城
We'll do scene seven, Miyagi's office.
第七场 宫城办公室
Are you the repairman?
你就是修理工
Aye.
嗨咦
The faucet's really leaky there.
这水龙头漏水了
Aye.
嗨咦
When you gonna fix it?
你什么时候能修好
After.
以后
After what.
什么以后
After after.
就是以后
Tell everyone else to go home.
让其他人都散了吧
We got the parts!
我们都拿到角色了
Here here.
过来 过来
Parts plural?
你「们」
Well yeah, Annie got my part
没错 安妮拿到了我的角色
and I got the Asian part.
我拿到了亚洲人的角色
Chang.
昌
Stop!
别这么说
We were cast as Mr. Miagi and the Karate Kid,
我们能选上演宫城老师和龙威小子
because we're a good team!
是因为我们合作得好
We're a team, because one
我们合作得好 是因为其中一人
of us is so talented she got cast outside her
演技出众到可以跨越性别出演
gender and the other one, got cast because of eye shape.
而另一个被选中 是因为眼型
I am not letting you sabotage yourself like this.
我不允许你这么妄自菲薄
Let's say you're right.
就算你说得对
And like Sidney Poitier or
就像在你之前的西德尼·波地埃[黑人]
Meg Ryan before you,
梅格·瑞恩[金发碧眼]
you were cast for race.
你确实因种族被选中
It's what the actor does with the role they get, that matters.
但你如何诠释你的角色 才是重点
All right? You're right.
懂吗 你说得对
All right IT Lady.
好了 IT女士
How goes it?
进展如何
I found your problem.
我找出问题所在了
And?
然后呢
I'll need a little time to fix it.
我需要点时间来修理
Wow, need time to fix it?
你需要点时间来修理
You sound just like you work in IT.
这IT行话说得活灵活现啊
I've got some interesting news,
有个有意思的消息要跟你们说
the school board, offered me a position.
校董会邀请我加入
Great.
太好了
Cool.
酷
Well I got a part in a play
我得到了一出戏里的角色
and we were sort of talking about that,
大家都在说这个事呢
so read the room Pelton.
好好察言观色 派尔顿
Are you gonna take the job?
那你会加入吗
I don't know, there's a catch.
我不知道 有个问题
Jeffery, Frankie, could I see you in my office please?
杰夫瑞 弗兰 来我办公室一下
They want you to be a token homosexual?
他们想让你当同性恋代表人物
It's a form of progress, 30 years ago,
这是种进步 三十年前
But I'm not just gay.
但我不仅仅是基佬
What does that mean?
什么意思
If coming out is a magic show,
如果出柜是场魔术表演
and gayness is the rabbit out of the hat,
那么基属性就是帽子里掏出的兔子
I'm one of those, never in any handkerchiefs.
可我是那种扯不完的手绢
Is that truth, Craig?
真的吗 克拉格
Anything other than straight, is plenty gay for a school board.
只要不直 就够校董会基一壶了
The most important point is,
最重要的是
are you prepared to make your sexuality,
你准备好将你无关他人的性取向
which is nobody's business,
作为你社会角色中的一方面
an aspect of your role in society?
展现出来了吗
I know I'm not, so I don't.
我知道我没准备好 所以我不会去
No?
没有
When a person becomes symbolic they gain symbolic power,
当一个人成为了象征 会获得象征权力
at the price of independent power.
所付出的的代价就是不受约束权
Yep. That's an excellent point.
对 说得好
It could be good for Greendale,
对格林德尔可能是好事
for one of our own to be on the school board.
起码校董会里有我们自己人了
I mean the fact that you'd be leaving a few items off
事实上你得把你性趣所在划掉几项
your list of your turn-ons, I mean, the goal in politics,
我是说 你在政♥治♥中的目标
isn't transparency, it's winning.
并不是透明度 而是赢
That's why the politicians always win.
所以政♥治♥家们总是会赢
They do always win, don't they?
他们还真总赢 是不是
But now I get a chance to win.
可现在我有机会赢了
I could change the system from the inside out.
我可以从内部改变这个系统
And all I have to do is pare down my sexuality to simple gayness,
我要做的不过是将我的性向减少至基佬而已
which is heavily in the mix.
已经彻底地掺合到一起了
There you go.
就这么定了
Get ready America.
准备好吧 美国
Dean Pelton is coming out
派尔顿院长要出柜了
as approximately two-sevenths of what he is.
将他七分之二的性向公之于众
Come on.
快来
Don't leave me hanging.
别把我晾这儿
There we go.
好样的
I am so curious.
我太好奇了[性趣盎然]
Intellectually.
理智上的
All right.
好吧
This is a pretty basic scene.
这场是很基本的戏
No real subtext.
没什么潜台词
Let's just get it up on its feet.
我们照本宣科就行
There's no wrong answers.
不会出岔子的
Okay? Great.
懂了吗 好
Go.
开始
Hey, come fix faucet.
修水龙头的
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表