剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
The assassin is not in the kitchen.
刺客不在厨房♥里
He's still at large.
真凶仍然在逃
And now let's all enact
现在让我们进行下一环节
what I hope will become a yearly tradition,
同时我希望能延续这个新传统
the popping of the balloons.
戳爆气球环节
What?
什么
Stay calm, check your zones.
保持冷静 警戒周边
Who's that?
那是谁
Where?
哪个
Where?
哪个
I don't see anything.
我没发现什么动静
Him.
就是他
Sorry.
抱歉
It's the custodians.
就是那些校工
Greendale's custodial staff
格林德尔的校工职员
is running the underground paintball tournament
正在组织地下彩弹大奖赛
probably with City College money.
没准还拿了城市学院的钱
The people that clean Greendale
这些清理格林德尔的人
don't want a cleaner Greendale,
才不想要格林德尔变得更干净
they want Greendale to be afraid of itself
他们想让格林德尔不敢自力更生
and reliant on them.
只能依赖他们
Oh, what an exciting story.
编的一手好故事啊
We're got a real life M Night Shamalyan here.
编得比杀马兰的电影还悬疑呢
It's Shyamalan.
是沙马兰
Unfortunately, as with his stories
不幸的是 和他的烂片一样
I don't anticipate yours holding up.
你编的故事一戳就破
Easy target.
你捡软柿子捏
Who's heckling me?
谁在那瞎起哄
Oh, of course, it's the Indian guy.
难怪了 是个阿三
I'm Arabic.
我是阿♥拉♥伯裔
Okay, let's go with that.
好吧 随便你怎么说吧
Anyway, you know what goes great with crazy stories?
总之 你知道疯狂的故事需要什么做支撑吗
Evidence. You're the evidence.
证据 你就是证据
Come back to our side and tell the truth,
归顺我们 说出真♥相♥吧
so City College can be exposed.
揭露城市学院的阴谋
Or I could leave and get a job at City College,
或者我能离开这里去城市学院上班
where their pay phones aren't only herpe-free,
至少他们那里的公共电♥话♥不会传染疱疹
they're actually removed.
因为它们早就被拆除了
You think City College will take you
你真以为你输了城市学院的奖金
if you lose their paintball prize money?
他们就会要你
I don't know how many men you have left in your game,
我不知道你还有多少人在这里埋伏
but if you're leaving this room, it needs to be a small army.
但如果你们想离开这里 自然越少越好
Okay. I agree.
好吧 我同意
Annie look out.
安妮小心
An eye for an eye.
血债血偿
No! No!
不 不
Dammit!
该死
We're the last ones left?
就剩我们了吗
Cover me.
掩护我
Oh, dreams do come true!
梦想成真了
Okay, we got him. He went into a supply closet.
找到他了 他进了储藏室
I know. I guess to a custodian,
看到了 我想对于校工来说
a supply closet is like a location.
储藏室就像需要守卫的阵地
I'm actually relieved.
我心里舒服多了
I thought this was gonna be a whole gauntlet.
我之前以为这会是一场严峻考验
My heart was not in it.
我对谁输谁赢已经不感兴趣了
I mean, I shot a disabled kid.
我居然还射杀了一个残疾小孩
I can't do this anymore.
我可再也不会这样做了
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
This isn't a closet.
这不是储藏室
Oh, it's really nice of you guys to visit,
热烈欢迎你们参观本博物馆
not that you ever would have done it intentionally.
虽然你们并不是特意来参观的
Your steamy pipes can't stop us.
你这些蒸汽管道阻挡不了我们
Well, it would be a pretty bad museum exhibit if it could.
这个博物馆展览还真是够糟心的
Give it up, Lapari.
放弃吧 拉帕里
Hey Dean, I have a microphone.
院长 我有麦克风
You have a beer.
你有啤酒
God has a plan.
上帝自有安排
I have a beer?
我有啤酒吗
It's an old stand up line for using up hecklers.
这是以前喜剧演员对台下起哄观众的老词儿
Keep moving.
继续前进
Did you do stand up?
你演过喜剧脱口秀啊
Is that how you became a custodian?
你是因此才沦落成校工的吗
Listen man, I was there in the 90s.
哥们 90年代那会我也演过
I did a few Open Mic Nights.
我曾经在开麦夜演过几场
I saw what Karaoke did.
我见证了卡拉ok的崛起
It wasn't cool man.
你真的很不厚道
We're not so different, you and I, Dean.
院长 你我也没有什么太大的不同
Don't you see we're both in the same situation?
你没发现我们都处在一样的环境下吗
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
你逗我呢
Screw it. Shoot them all.
去死吧 把他们全都灭了
One of them is him. Shoot every single one.
其中肯定有他 挨个射击
He's not back here.
他不在这后面
Okay.
好吧
Reload.
装弹
Must be a mop jousting bridge over sawdust canyon.
肯定又是拖把斗武桥 木屑大峡谷什么的
We're both dinosaurs roaring in vain at the mammals.
我们都是冲着哺乳动物徒劳咆哮的恐龙
What do you think was gonna happen
当你让弗兰·达特来到我们这个世界时
when you let Frankie Dart into our world?
你觉得会发生什么呢
How much more clean can she make the school
在她发现那些最肮脏的东西之前
before she notices the dirtiest thing of all about it.
她能把学校变得多干净呢
You think I'm a villain, but I'm not.
你以为我是坏人 其实我不是
I'm defending a place where we all get to be our own heroes.
我只是在保护一个所有人都能当英雄的地方
We're all here because none of us can have nice things.
我们固守在这里是因为我们都无法拥有美好
I thought you guys were mannequins!
我还以为你们是假人模特呢
What a backfire!
居然被逆袭了
Is the money real?
奖金的事是真的吗
No mater who wins?
不管是谁赢
Dean, what are you doing?
院长 你要干吗
What are you thinking about?
你乱想什么呢
I don't know, I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
He's right, Jeffrey.
他说得对 杰夫瑞
A cleaner Greendale is like a healthier cigarette.
更干净的格林德尔就像是更健康的香烟
Yes, a carrot stick.
对 胡萝卜条
Frankie can make us a carrot stick.
弗兰把我们变成了胡萝卜条
We're tobacco.
我们明明是烟草
No, we are not tobacco.
不 我们不是烟草
We are Robert Downey Jr,
我们是小罗伯特·唐尼
he was so high he was crawling into people's windows.
他当年吸毒嗨到爬人家窗户
Now he's Iron Man.
而现在他变成了钢铁侠
We self destruct like this because we'd rather be heroes
我们如此自毁 是因为我们更想当英雄
than villains than just kind of sucky people,
而不是反派 更不愿意做废柴
that need to work a lot at getting less sucky.
我们得付出巨大的努力才能变得不那么废柴
She will forgive us.
她会原谅我们的
I know her, I like her,
我了解她 我喜欢她
and if she fires either of you, I'll quit.
如果她敢炒你俩的鱿鱼 我也不干了
She's not the enemy, she can help us.
她不是敌人 她可以帮我们
We just have to cool it.
我们只需要冷静下来
It's true, what he said.
他说的都是真的
If you guys lower your guns,
如果你们都放下枪
I'm not gonna throw you a party,
我不会给你们开派对庆祝
but i'm not going to get anyone fired either.
但是我也不会解雇你们
I'll see you Monday, idiots.
周一见 白♥痴♥们
So who wins?
那么谁赢了
What do we... Okay,
我们... 好吧
on the count of three we're gonna shoot ourselves in the foot.
数到三 我们射击自己的脚自杀
One, two.
一 二
I'll see you guys on Monday.
咱们周一见吧
And the Pope looks at the giraffe and says I'm in the room.
教皇看了看长颈鹿说 我在房♥间里
Sorry I can't remember the whole joke.
抱歉这笑话我没完全记清
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表