剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
and least openly honest groups in America.
最不坦诚的群体的一员
I am a politician.
我是一名政客
Now what does that mean?
这代表什么意思呢
Are politicians like you? Well we look like you,
难道说政客都跟你一样吗 我们看似普通
but we will say and do whatever we have
但我们会千方百计 不择手段
to in order to acquire and keep our jobs.
只为获得和保住我们的工作
It means
也就是说
nothing I say and very few of the things I think can be trusted.
我说的所有话以及想法都是不可信的
I am tired of being in this particular closet
我已经受够了藏在这深柜之中
so I am coming out now.
所以现在我出柜了
I only hope that you can accept
我希望你们可以接受
an openly political person on your board.
一位出柜的政客进入董事会
If not, I understand.
如果不行 我也理解
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Just faster if get to my office this way.
从这边回我办公室比较近
We don't need any pictures of this.
拜托不要拍照
I can't believe the Dean got kicked off the school board
难以置信院长居然被踢出校董会
just for admitting he's political. Yeah.
只因他是政客 对啊
Some groups take longer than others to gain acceptance.
有些群体要获得大众认可得需要更长的时间
We like our politicians in the closest because we're afraid,
我们喜欢藏在深柜的政客因为我们有所恐惧
deep down, we're all a little political.
而在内心深处 我们都有点政客倾向
Any of you guys smell a bird murderer?
有人闻到小鸟杀手的气息了吗
I came here to apologize.
我是来道歉的
Well, I hope your apology comes with a beak and hollow bones
我倒希望你道歉时会带着鸟嘴衔着中空骨头
and a special magnet in his head it uses to migrate.
脑袋里加个磁铁 好能指向移♥动♥
You skipped wings.
你把翅膀给漏掉了
Insects have wings.
昆虫也有翅膀
I'm sorry.
对不起嘛
I'm sorry, Abed.
对不起 阿布蒂
I lost myself in a role.
我在角色中迷失了自我
It won't happen again.
这种事再也不会发生了
Two of them died. There's one left.
两只鸟死了一只 剩下一只
He's hanging on, but I'm worried
它还在坚持 但我担心
he's turning into a symbol of my own innocence.
它已成为纯真自我的一个象征了
Isn't Chang's play tonight?
昌今晚不是有演出吗
If any of you go, you're supporting abuse.
你们谁敢去 就是在支持虐待行为
Oh, dial it back, Annie.
消停会好吧 安妮
Well, I'm definitely in.
我肯定会去的
It'll be interesting to see how his fake crying
到时看看他的假哭跟真哭有何不同
is different from his real crying.
肯定特别有趣
Well I'm a big fan of the performing arts,
我是舞台艺术的脑残粉
but I'll go to Chang's play anyway.
但我会去看昌演的剧的
Karate Kid adaptation?
「龙威小子」舞台剧
Karate Kid adaptation?
「龙威小子」舞台剧
Karate Kid adaptation?
「龙威小子」舞台剧
Karate Kid adaptation?
「龙威小子」舞台剧
Karate Kid adaptation?
「龙威小子」舞台剧
Karate Kid adaptation? Okay.
「龙威小子」舞台剧 好呀
I might.
我也许会去
I'm catching up.
我马上赶上啦
Directors have a saying.
导演有话要说
Actors are worthless, empty-headed homunculi,
演员一文不值 是没脑子的人体模型
but the right one, in the right role
但合适的人演了合适的角色
can change the world.
则会颠覆世界
Hm, I have found the right one.
我找到了一个合适的人
He's found the right role,
他找到了合适的角色
and tonight, your world changes.
今晚 你们的世界将被颠覆
You're welcome.
谢谢各位
He replaced me with Annie Kim.
他用安妮·金代替了我
Sorry. You okay?
对不起 你还好吧
You must be the new people in apartment 20.
你肯定是新搬来20号♥公♥寓♥的吧
What was that? Karate?
你这是什么招数 空手道吗
Yeah, you know?
对啊
Hey, me and some of my friends are gonna have a party at the beach later.
我和几个朋友待会要搞个海滩派对
You should come.
你应该也过来玩玩
Hey! Are you the repair man? Aye.
喂 你就是修理工吗 嗨咦
Faucet's really leaking there.
水龙头漏水了
Aye.
嗨咦
When are you gonna fix it?
你什么时候能修好
After.
以后
After what?
什么以后
After, after.
就是以后
Come ask, leave boy alone to train.
请你们别烦这孩子 让他好好训练
You got a lot of nerve, old man.
你还挺有种的 老头子
But I like that. I like that.
但我喜欢 我很是喜欢
Name a place.
说个地儿吧
Tournament.
锦标赛
Sergeant Miyagi.
宫城中士
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Regret to inform wife, sir.
很遗憾通知您太太已故 长官
Complication at birth, sir.
分娩并发症 长官
No doctor, it can't.
没医生 来不了
Oh shit.
该死
Oh shit.
该死
Please forgive me.
请原谅我
No need fight anymore, you proved point.
不需要再打了 你已证明了
What, that I could take a beating.
什么 证明我可以被打吗
Every time I see those guys,
每次我见到那些人
they'll know they got the best of me.
他们都知道我会被打得落花流水
Close eye.
闭上眼睛
Get up, Daniel.
快起来吧 丹尼尔
Get up!
站起来
You all right, Russo?
你还好吧 鲁索
We did it, Mister Miyagi.
我们成功了 宫城先生
We did it.
我们成功了
I'm speechless.
我竟无言以对
I forgot Chang was up there.
我都忘记台上的是昌了
Me, too.
我也是
It's such a relief to be able to support him
能够支持他真是让人松了口气
out of something other than fear.
总算不是那种让人恐惧的事情了
I guess all that suffering Chang endured paid off.
我想昌遭受的所有折磨都获得了回报
It's not what the play suggests,
舞台剧的意义并不重要
but you have to wonder if it wouldn't have been better
重要的是大家不禁怀疑如果丹尼尔
for Daniel to get beat up even more.
被虐得更惨是不是效果会更好
I am at a total loss about what lesson to learn from any of this.
我完全不知道从这里能学到什么教训
Maybe that's the lesson.
也许这也是教训之一
I lost a button.
我丢了一颗纽扣
Maybe we all lost a button.
也许大家都丢了一颗纽扣
Hey, hey guys!
大家好
Thank you so much.
真是太谢谢你们了
Hey, thank you for making me do this.
谢谢你当初帮我演了这部剧
You're welcome.
别客气
Congratulations.
恭喜你
I'm jealous.
我好嫉妒
No, no, don't be.
别别别
Believe me, I sit in my dressing room
相信我 我坐在化妆室时
and all I dream about is a white picket fence and a dog.
满脑子只剩下白色尖桩篱笆和一只狗
I don't have those either.
这两样东西我都没有
Chang, let's go.
昌 走啦
I guess all the actors go to some sort of actor bar together.
我想所有演员都要去什么演员之吧庆祝一下
So, I'll see you guys at school.
那么大家回头学校再见
Bye.
拜
Hey, I know this great bar for people that don't hate themselves.
我知道有个酒吧 适合并不自我厌恶的人
What do you say?
你意下如何
My lady.
小姐请
My lord.
先生请
We are gathered here today
今天我们欢聚一堂
to celebrate the release of this bird into these skies.
庆祝这只小鸟能够放飞天空
That its now fully formed wings
它那完全成熟的翅膀
may find purchase upon the four winds.
也许会在四面八方的风中找到价值
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表