剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Library dues?
图书馆费
Who cares!
谁在乎啊
Ruffles put the work in relative to Greendale.
来福在格林德尔上过学
That City College ad may be technically a lie,
城市学院的广♥告♥从技术上讲也许是谎言
but it's really dishonest to kill it on a technicality.
但如果将这个广♥告♥撤下来才叫不诚实呢
And dragging this dog's name through the mud?
还有抹黑一只狗
That's worse than dishonest.
这种事比不诚实还恶劣
That's evil!
简直是罪恶
Evil?
罪恶
I'll cop to silly.
我承认是很傻
Somethings are silly and evil, like candy cigarettes.
有些东西又傻又邪恶 比如糖果香烟
And remember when Flava Flav had that reality show?
还记得弗拉瓦·法拉演的那个真人秀吗
I don't own a TV.
我家没电视
Honestly, I think the most honest thing we can do right now.
说实话 我觉得现在我们最应该做的事情
The only thing that will make us better then City College,
唯一能证明我们比城市学院更优秀的事情
is to let that ad run and take our lumps.
就是让广♥告♥播出 接受我们应有的报应
Annie, this started with me sleeping
安妮 这件事一开始是我要睡觉
and getting yelled at for not helping.
然后被你嚎着说我不帮忙
If it ends with you yelling at me for not sleeping,
如果这件事结果是你冲我嚎 因为我没睡觉
that's not a story, that's a German art film.
这可算不上是故事 而是德国艺术电影
Let, let it go.
别闹了
I am a female student being physically
你个堂堂男老师居然用力气
overpowered by a male teacher.
压制我这个娇弱女学生
Damn it!
该死
Britta, get her.
布雷塔 按住她
Frankie, get her!
弗兰 你上
Annie, sweetie, think about this practically.
安妮小亲亲 你好好想想
If being better than City College means
如果证明我们比城市学院优秀的方式
letting them destroy us then what is the point?
是任由他们毁灭掉我们 那又有什么意义呢
If surviving means being like them, what's the point?
如果像他们一样才能苟且偷生有什么意义
Why not let one school die,
不如就让这个学校消亡好了
and enroll at the one where my grades matter.
然后进一所把我的学位当回事的学校
If those are your terms.
如果这是你的条件
If the price of that transcript is you transferring?
如果那份成绩档案的代价是允许你转校的话
We accept.
我们接受
Personally, I hope you're bluffing.
不过我个人希望你只是在瞎咋呼
Yeah, well, here's what hope gets you.
这就是你所谓的希望
Hope and $1.49 will get you a candy bar.
拿着希望和这一块四毛九去买♥♥糖吃吧
Buck 79. Are you serious? Jesus!
是79 真的假的 要了命了
Have fun with your lying, cheating,
随你们高兴吧 这个招摇撞骗
dog smearing,
抹黑狗狗
truth blurring, trouser swapping school.
混淆事实 乱穿裤子的破学校
I don't remember when candy bars were 50 cents.
我不记得当年糖块只有50分时是怎么做的了
If someone says, hey, I just joined Mensa.
如果有人声称自己加入了门萨俱乐部
Or I consider myself a postmodern this or that.
或是自以为自己是后现代这个那个的
You could say yeah, that and $.50 could get you a candy bar,
你可以说 对 再加50分就够买♥♥糖块了
or that and a quarter could get you a phone call.
或是再加25分就够打电♥话♥的了
It was easy to be unimpressed back then.
当年要装冷淡可真的很容易啊
I mean it was, literally, cheaper.
我的意思是当年真的很便宜
All right, we're kinda bummed out right now.
大家现在好像无比沮丧
Annie just left.
安妮就这么走了
Were you guys close?
你们感情好不
Abed, I don't wanna talk right now.
阿布蒂 我现在不想说话
Okay.
好
I. Just so you know, the Greendale ad
我 就告诉你一声 格林德尔的广♥告♥
is gonna go up any time now.
现在随时都能提交播出了
I thought you might want to see it.
我想也许你会想先看看
You know I don't to be a part of that.
你知道我不想再掺和这件事了
Just trust me.
相信我吧
This is Ruffles.
这是来福
Ruffles was a student at Greendale Community College,
来福是格林德尔社区大学的一名学生
she came really close to getting a degree,
她差点儿就拿到了学位
which means two things.
这意味着两件事
She's an exceptional dog,
她是一只出类拔萃的狗狗
and Greendale really needs to get its together.
而格林德尔真的需要重振旗鼓
We're working on it.
我们正在努力
We're working hard.
我们非常的努力
And the good news is, when you work hard at Greendale,
好的一面是 如果你在格林德尔足够努力
no matter who or what you are, it pays off.
无论你是谁或是什么 都会有回报的
Right, Ruffles?
对吧 来福
Jesus.
吓死我了
Greendale Community College.
格林德尔社区大学
You're already accepted.
你已经可以入学了
You guys I knew you wouldn't do that to Ruffles.
我就知道你们不会那样对来福的
You hoped.
你希望的嘛
I hoped and it worked.
我有希望而且成真了
Hope points.
希望点点点
Hope points.
希望点点点
You do understand that what we did,
你也知道我们所做的
was also just the most prudent tactical move,
也是最深谋远虑的战略性应对
getting in front of the scandal Letterman style.
比莱特曼的性丑闻更有前瞻性的作战风格
Yes Jeff don't worry.
好啦 杰夫 别担心
I promise I'll never mistake you for having a heart.
我保证以后再也不冤枉你冷酷无情了
Thank you.
谢谢
Kiss City College goodbye.
跟城市学校吻别吧
I did it.
我做了
Did what?
做什么了
That stuff we talked about.
我们说好的那件事吧
Who are you?
你是谁啊
I'm the plumber?
我是水管工啊
Why?
为什么
Here's why!
这就是为什么
Oh, God.
天哪
This is pornography?
这是小黄♥片♥吧
Doy.
当然
You're the only actor. So?
演员就你一个 怎样
What kind of lens is this?
你用的镜头什么型号♥的
Who cares?
谁在乎啊
You might be a genius.
搞不好你是个天才呢
Why did you do this?
你为什么要这么做
What parent is going to let their kid go to a school
如果一个学校曾经是小黄♥片♥的拍摄地
if a porn got shot there?
哪个家长会送孩子来啊
But you shot in front of a plaster wall that could be anywhere.
但你是在一堵石灰墙前拍的 说是哪儿都行
And you're wearing your Greendale T-shirt.
而且你还穿着格林德尔的T恤衫
Okay genius, but the title is
好吧天才 但视频标题是
Chang does Greendale, oh wait.
昌操格林德尔 等下
Reshoots.
重拍
The dean?
院长
Hellos?
你好
Are you in trouble? Is everything okay?
你有麻烦了吗 你还好吗
Is life hard everywhere?
人生是不是到处都很艰难
Is everyone alone?
是不是所有人都是孤独的
All the time.
一直都是
Are you at home Jeffrey?
你在家吗 杰夫瑞
Should I come over?
要不要我过去陪你
You cannot come to me.
你过不来的
I must confession you.
我必须跟你坦白
I am not Jeffrey.
我不是杰夫瑞
I understand.
我知道
I rarely know who I am.
我也不知道自己是谁
No, I mean I am not Jeffrey.
不是 我是说我不是杰夫瑞
Let it out.
尽情倾诉吧
I am Takashi. I am teenage boy in Tokyo.
我叫隆 我是住在东京的少年
I think we all are sometimes.
我觉得有时大家都是这样的
I am sorry for making fun before, but now I need a friend.
很抱歉之前骗你玩 但我现在需要朋友
Why don't I bring you some olives tomorrow, Jeffrey?
我明天再给你带点橄榄吧 杰夫瑞
I am not Jeffrey!
我不是杰夫瑞
I am not the dean!
我也不是院长
I often think about that night.
我经常回想起那个晚上
Such a small event, but ultimately the moment
那么小的一件事 最终正是那一刻
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表