剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Way to make this about justifying your unmarketable sensibilities.
刚刚好证明了你的敏感点没市场
Well, apparently Armed Forces Day
显然这军人节
is the big one for tow truck drivers.
对拖车司机很重要
Because there are three within 200 miles of this spot
因为方圆三百多公里的三位司机
and they're all in the same parade.
都去参加这个游♥行♥了
Maybe it'll come by this way
也许他们会路过这地方呢
if we offer them instruments?
如果我们提供些乐器
Nobody reroutes parades.
没人会更改游♥行♥路线
They rerouted Kennedy's parade.
他们更改了肯尼迪总统游♥行♥的路线啊
So, we'll just call the CIA,
那我们给中情局打电♥话♥
tell them we want to assassinate the President,
说我们要去暗♥杀♥总统
and we'll be home in time for Wheel of Fortune.
那我们就可以及时到家看「幸运之轮」了
Who are we kidding?
我们骗谁呢
That'll never work.
这招肯定不行
We got Britta'd, yes, I use it too.
我们又布雷「砸」了 对 我也这么用
I don't want anybody here blaming themselves for this.
我不希望这里有人为此而责怪自己
I want everyone blaming Frankie.
我希望大家要怪就怪弗兰
What?
啥
She is the reason we are here.
就是因为她我们才会来这里的
This is what happens when you make decisions
你在不对的时间里做出来的决定
outside the moment.
就会导致这种结果
Whatever moment you were in the day
我很想把自己抽离
you got on the Internet and bought a gigantic hand,
你网购大手的那天的每一刻
I am proud to remain outside until I die.
这样我到死都很会感激无比的
You will baby.
你会的
And this is where logic gets you,
所以我在逻辑上就打败了你
stuck in a Rocky Mountain pass at sundown,
夕阳西下 你卡在落基山口
gradually freezing to death.
一点点冻死
And forced to decide somewhere
然后有可能哈 在某个地方
in the backs of our heads, just in case,
还被人逼着背着我们
who we'd eat first.
决定先吃掉我们之中的谁
Annie, right?
小安妮 对不对
What? It's not a judgement, it's about biology.
啥 不是真让你判断 就生理上来说
What?
说啥呢
Craig, the hand currently crushing our lives
克拉格 这破手正在扼杀我们的生命
is not about being in the moment.
现在不是时间对不对的问题
You bought this thing we can't return
是因为我们本来就没钱 你还买♥♥这东西
with money we don't have,
退也退不回去
nobody knows why.
也没人知道为什么
And your latest idea is to put it on the quad with a plaque
你最后的办法是把它放在一块牌匾上
that says give a hand to your brain.
写上「帮帮你的大脑」
Give your brain a hand.
是「给你的大脑帮把手」
You're making it sound stupid on purpose.
你故意让我的口号♥听起来蠢蠢的
It's over Craig, you are lucky to have Frankie.
克拉格你真的够了 你有弗兰算你走运
And you're lucky she was able to find some weirdo,
算你走运 她还能帮你在易趣网上找到傻叉
excuse me, bigger weirdo on eBay willing to pay cash for it.
哦错了 是极品傻叉愿意用现金来买♥♥这货
This is a lot of narrative pipe.
这里用的是大量的叙事手法
Maybe we did need a three weeks earlier flashback.
估计我们真的应该用上「三周前」的倒叙
Abed. Is this a show?
阿布蒂 你觉得我们现在在演戏吗
I thought you said you knew it wasn't a TV show.
我记得你好像说过这不是电视剧啊
Season two you mean?
你是说在演第二季吗
I don't know.
那我就不知道了
I can change my mind.
我可以改主意 好商量
Well can I ask that it not be a show about you saying it's a show?
那我这样讲 你说我们在戏里但我说不是
Because dumb.
因为剧情太傻叉
You're dumb.
你才傻叉
Go in the back.
你坐回去
Go in the back and sit by yourself.
那你自己坐回去
Jeff.
杰夫
Give him a shot. What's wrong with you?
一枪毙了他 搞什么嘛你
I'm sick of it.
我真是受够了好吗
It's a show, it's not a show,
这是演戏 这不是演戏
it's your show, it's my show,
该你演了 该我演了
it's a good show, it's a bad show.
好戏啊好戏 烂剧啊烂剧
I am sick of it.
我真的受不了了好吗
I don't want to hear the word show again.
我再也不想听到「戏」这个字啦
Show, show, show, is a show, show, show.
戏戏戏 戏呀么戏戏戏
So now it's a show about this?
所以现在这段吐槽 是不是也是戏
Oh, you're right, that's way worse.
有道理 这更可怕
Abed, come back. Yes.
阿布蒂 过来吧 好嘞
Abed, come back. Yes, yes, yes.
阿布蒂 过来 好好好
I'm not sorry.
我不道歉
It's not good to be back.
那我不高兴过来
What the hell was that?
你们都在搞什么鬼
The battery is dead.
电池用光了
Flooded?
充满了吗
So help me God.
你有能耐你救我啊
The RV has two batteries,
房♥车有两块电池
a primary, and a second... Secondary.
一块主电池 一块...蓄电池
We overloaded the electrical system, and killed the engine battery.
电气系统超负荷了 发动机电池牺牲了
So now, the secondary battery has maybe
现在蓄电池可能
three or four hours of juice... Charge,
有三四小时的电 来充
juice, charge.
三四小时电来充
Then we have a choice to make.
我们有两个选择
And Jeff can explain that choice.
接下来由杰夫来给大家解释一下具体选择
No, it's your RV.
不用了这是你的房♥车
This was my show. You didn't give a damn about that.
这是我导的戏 你们一点都不关心
Abed, we're all on your side,
阿布蒂 我们都支持你的
so if you're also on your side, it's petty.
如果你也支持你自己 这么说就太小气了
We could wait for a couple of hours and
我们可以等几个小时
hope that the engine battery resets itself.
希望电池能自己重启
If it doesn't, then we're spending the night here,
如果重启不了 我们就在这过夜
and at least we have the secondary battery
至少蓄电池能给我们
to keep us warm for a few hours.
供几个小时的暖
No, no, no, we're not spending the night here,
别别别 我们千万别在这过夜
so what's the second option?
第二个选择是什么
Which I am nicknaming little course of action.
也就是我说的「行动步骤」是什么
I rewire the secondary battery to the engine
我重新给蓄电池接线到发动机上
and hope it can start it.
希望能启动
If it doesn't we're spending a very cold night
如果这也失败了 就得和两块用光的电池
with two dead batteries.
在这里度过一个非常寒冷夜晚
Okay, let's switch the batteries then.
那好 我们把两块电池换过来吧
Good democracy.
很民♥主♥吧
Are we sure the secondary battery won't just die too?
我们能保证蓄电池真的没有用光吗
Ha. It's a possibility.
呵呵 有这个可能性
It exists.
很有可能哦
But I'm pretty confident,
不过我还是很有信心的
because the secondary battery only powers the cabin.
因为蓄电池只给内舱供电
And we've kept the lights off and
而且我们把灯都关了
it goes without saying that
更不用说
we've all learned to stop charging our phones.
我们都没有再给手♥机♥充电了
Why you all looking at each other like that?
为什么你们都这副表情
And where are each of your phones now?
你们手♥机♥现在都在哪
You know, I'm starting to suspect the unthinkable.
话说我正在想一些不敢想的事情了
Namely, that in spite of all we've experienced,
也就是说 不管我们再怎么有经验
there's a cartoonish vampiric orgy of personal devices
现在我们房♥车里有很多个人电子设备
somewhere in the RV
如卡♥通♥版的吸血鬼一样
sucking away our remaining battery.
疯狂吮吸着所剩无几的电池饕餮盛宴
I only draw limited comfort from the fact
我现在略略不爽 因为现在
that nobody's running to unplug anything.
还没有人跑去拔掉任何东西
You know what?
不过你们知道吗
Say nothing.
啥也不用说
I'll just, turn the light switch to the on position.
就让我静静地把灯打开
There is a bright side to this.
事情还有好的一面
Most conventional weapons don't require electricity.
很多常规武器是不用电的
Are you going to eat me first?
你是要先吃掉我吗
Hear those crickets?
你们听到蟋蟀叫了吗
This would be a challenging place to practice your stand-up act.
你在这里做脱口秀估计是有点难
So I rented Hotel Rwanda the other night.
我之前租了卢旺达饭店的碟
And let me just say, not a date movie.
事先说明 不适合约会看
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表