剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
and shoot a lot of crap eventually
拍下各种废柴人生 最终
Annie is going to reach down her shirt and pull out a laser bomb.
安妮会深探内衣 掏出激光炸♥弹♥
I didn't write that, we didn't plan that.
这不是我写的 也不在我们的计划之中
God made that happen.
一切都是上帝旨意
God made this movie, and it's dumb.
这部电影是上帝之作 而且很烂
And we're dumb for being in it.
参演其中的我们也无比废柴
Life is a big, dumb, pointless movie with no story
生活是一部糟烂 毫无意义和剧情的大电影
and an abrupt ending where the hero gets shot by Dracula
结尾突变 英雄反被德古拉枪杀
in the middle of a lunch order during an outtake.
而且还是幕后花絮里订午餐时
But somewhere in there, every once in a while.
但总有那个时刻 每过一段时间
Annie reaches down her shirt.
安妮深探内衣
So we keep the cameras rolling,
我们坚持开机
and we edit out the parts we don't like,
把不喜欢的部分剪掉
and we stop thinking about Chris Pratt so much,
不要再过多纠结克里斯·帕拉特
because it is not healthy.
因为这样并不健康
Will you do me a favor?
帮我个忙好吗
I never tell anybody about our private conversations.
咱俩的私密交谈我永远不会告诉任何人
I wouldn't really know how.
我根本不晓得怎么告诉别人
Let's cut my stupid scene out of this piece of crap.
把我那段糟烂表演从这部烂片里剪去吧
Then what we need to add 30 seconds?
那30秒我们该怎么加
I have an idea about that.
我有个主意
Who am I?
我是谁
What's my motivation?
我的动机是什么
Why am I doing or saying anything, I'm saying or doing?
我说我所说 做我所做 所谓何故
But, am I married?
我结婚了吗
I need more.
我要得到更多
I need more than what I'm getting.
比现在得到的更多
Hello Chief Star.
你好 星际船长
I told you I'd see you in hell.
我跟你说过了地狱再相会
And look who else is here.
看看还有谁来了
Yooba dooba dooba.
尤吧嘟吧嘟吧
Oh, great job you guys, on the new ending.
新结尾做得太棒了
I like that the guy actually saw him in hell.
他俩真的在地狱相会了 我喜欢这段
Right?
赞哦
Hold on, phone call
等下 有电♥话♥
from the distributor
分销商打来的
get ready for a big check.
准备好收一份巨额支票吧
Yellow.
哈喽
Wait. Calm down.
等等 冷静一下
What's Chapter 11?
什么第十一章
Wait. What's YouTube?
等下 什么YouTube
Wait. What's broadband?
等下 什么宽带
What's digital?
什么数码
I don't have a good feeling about that call.
我对这个电♥话♥有种不好的预感
I don't have a good feeling about Chang staying bankable.
我对昌是否还有票房♥保证也有种不好的预感
Did you guys see this news story?
你们看这个新闻报道了吗
I'll never look at hot air ballooning the same way again.
我以后再也无法直视热气球了
Lord James Franco's balls.
詹姆斯·弗兰科大人的蛋蛋
Oh, no.
别说了
I tell you what I do have a good feeling about.
我告诉大家一个感觉好的事情
Bring it in.
来抱抱
Come on guys.
来吧
Yeah.
是哦
All right, one more for safety Ben.
再拍一条 以防万一 本
What do you mean, one more for safety?
什么意思 什么以防万一
I, I just don't know if we get the line,
我不知道有没有说那句台词
hold on Slinky.
等一下 机灵鬼
Let's move on.
换场吧
I, I think, can, can we get one more?
我觉得吧 咱们能再拍一条吗
You got it! Come on! Hold on, Slinky!
好啦我说 等一下 机灵鬼
Let's go.
撤了
I think it was fine, but Steven's kind of a stickler.
我觉得挺好的 但斯蒂芬有点完美主义
Tell Steven Spielberg to lick my butt.
跟斯蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格说吃屎去吧
Well, he's right here, so.
他就在现场呢
Hey, Steven Spielberg.
斯蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格
Can you give us a sec?
能稍等我们一下吗
Yes.
好
Ben? Yep.
本 在
So, I guess we're good for today.
我想今天这样就可以了
Great job, you were right. We got everything we need.
做得很好 你说得对 这些已经足够了
And there's a small door in the back, back of the booth there,
后面有个小门 就在隔间后面
that will take you, you know, outside.
你过了那个门 就是外面了
And, we'll talk soon.
咱们回头再聊
I don't go the way I came?
我不从来的时候那个门出去吗
You do not.
不用
There is a little door back there, and it goes right on out.
后面有个小门 出门直接到外面
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Okay, Randall, are you ready? Yup.
好 兰德尔 准备好了吗 好了
Which brings us to the issue of our cosmetology department,
下面是关于我校美容部的事宜
who once again, find themselves.
他们再次发现自己
Who, once again, find themselves nearing the end of
他们再次发现自己 接近学期末了
the semester without any free haircut volunteers.
依然没有任何免费的剪发志愿者
That may be due to last semesters lice scare.
原因可能是由于上学期的虱子恐慌事件
Totally. Yep.
没错 对
Maybe if we put up a sign, guaranteed no lice.
如果我们树个标牌 保证没虱子
Something like that.
这样之类的
That would open you up to lawsuits.
你会被起诉的
Son, we live in a world that has walls,
孩子们 我们住在一个四面环墙的世界
and those walls have to be guarded by men with hair clippers.
墙壁守护者手持理发大剪刀
Pink Floyd.
平克·弗洛伊德
You're the worst. What?
你最烂了 啥
Oh, she is the worst. Terrible.
她最烂了 烂透了
I can't believe she said that. Terrible.
真不敢相信她会这么说 烂啊
Name one movie.
说个电影
Britta's the worst!
布雷塔最烂
Did you get any of that?
你看懂了吗
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表